Psycho: Wieters v.s Woodrue~Part 1

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

This was not the way Dr. Holland wanted to spend a Friday night. Grading final exams for his Biology class, starting from 8:00 and, judging by the pace he was at right now, finishing by around 4 in the mourning. Another bite of mac and cheese should help things, though not by much. "It's better than the alternative," he thought, knowing he could be out in the field as the vigilante Swamp Thing. Almost immediately after that thought, he heard one of the campus doors slam. "Hello?" Holland yelled. Who the hell else could be here? It was nearly 1 A.M in the mourning.

Slowly, he walked out of the classroom, ready for anything. Could it be somebody had discovered his identity? As he looked down the hall, he saw the intruder. A man dressed in a red and green leather jacket, wearing a red and green mask that almost looked like a mix between Bane and Scarecrow. He wore red and green helmets and spiked boots to match, and tubes of synthetic "venom" hung from his neck, connecting to his back. He had been visited by the all-too recognizable vigilante and eco-terrorist Psycho; otherwise known as Bryant Wieters.

"Alec Holland..." Wieters grumbled, in a tone that appeared angry yet not hostile. "I'm not here to hurt you. If I did, could've taken you out with a sniper shot from outside. Hell, with the open window, you made it all too easy." Alec swallowed, more than a little unnerved that he had received a visit from a violent eco-terrorist. "If that's supposed to make me feel better..." he nervously laughed.

"It's not. Go to that cape-wearing hypocrite Superman if you want somebody to make you feel better." Psycho spat. It was true, he had no warm feelings for Superman. Hell, he didn't have warm feelings for any of the Justice League...Especially Batman. If he were out of the way, his "Cleansing" of murderers and environmental defilers would have been complete. God, he needed to stop thinking of those men, if anything they would just make him more angry and violent. Bryant knew that Alec was a good man; unrealistically optimistic and ignorant, but a good man. He took a bottle of hard liquor out of his front pocket, lifted the bottom of his mask, and took a shot, trying to calm himself down. "I'm here for information on an ex-employee of yours, low-life by the name of Jason Woodrue."

Alec Holland shrugged, giving Psycho a look like he was...Well, insane. "Woodrue hasn't been at Gotham State University for nearly 8 years. What makes you think that I would know anything about him?" Bryant Wieters surveyed Alec's classroom, thinking of his own childhood when he had grown such a love for botany and plants. "I know he was your Botany teacher when you went to school here. Figured you would have an idea where he'd gone."

Alec nodded, he remembered Mr. Woodrue. Jason was a manipulative scumbag, who placed less value on human lives and their personal sufferings than on his own ambitions and twisted experiments. "Yeah, I remember him." he nodded solemnly. "How did you know? And what do you want with him? Looking for another partner in crime?" Bryant pulled a sidearm out of it's holster, examining it...Fantasizing about what he would do to Woodrue when he got his hands on him.

"Despite what you may believe about me, I don't work with monsters. Ms. Isl...Er, Poison Ivy, was another student of Woodrue's. Ivy is one of my closest friends, out of respect for her I won't go into details. However, I will say that she has too busy of a schedule to deal with issues of personal revenge. I'm deal with Woodrue, and I'll send what's left of the body to Ivy...Our babies need meat after all."

Goosebumps went up Holland's spine. "Like I said, he retired about 8 years ago...I heard some rumors that he worked with Amanda Waller, helped her with bio-weapons. Maybe she knows."

Wieters clenched his fist as the mention of that corrupt woman's name. "Waller..." he growled bestially. Amanda had almost gotten his friend Harley Quinn killed multiple times during Harley's time with the Suicide Squad...Deadshot too. He tried to deal with Alec as peacefully and diplomatically as he could. Waller wouldn't be so lucky.

Alec noticed his apparent anger, and started to slowly back away, fearing his anger. "You're not going to..." He was too afraid to even finish the sentence. Bryant Wieters turned around, shaking his head. "I'm not going to kill any innocents if that what you mean...I haven't resulted to large scale bombings for about a year now. This is between me and Amanda...Thank you for your assistance, Alec."

Alec nodded, grateful that Bryant wasn't planning on anything on too large a scale. Bryant was delusional and violent...But he was honest. It was perhaps his best quality. Psycho slowly walked past Alec, stopping before he exited the building. "You know, it's a shame it took this for us to meet...Maybe if I had met you earlier I could have opened your eyes. Would have made a good Judge..."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Pretty awesome stuff! I liked seeing Psycho go about his business and I also love how it's inter connected with the DC Universe.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty awesome stuff! I liked seeing Psycho go about his business and I also love how it's inter connected with the DC Universe.

Thanks! Yeah, going for a real Face/Off style manhunt story.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Sorry about the late comment. Nice to see Psycho back in the saddle once again

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry about the late comment. Nice to see Psycho back in the saddle once again

No problem at all...Surprised his even got two comments haha. ;)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers