Psycho: The Cleansing #3

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Bryant Wieters kept his head down as he took his next meal at Arkham. He had failed, and honestly felt like trying to escape wasn't even worth it. Behind him, Deadshot nudged him. Psycho turned around to see Floyd's smiling face. "Word on the street is Bane's breaking us out in a couple weeks. Everything's gonna be okay boss." Wieters smiled very briefly, so much that only Lawton could see the slight upturning of his lips. The fact that he had made such a strong connection with men and women who normally would be impossible to gain the loyalty of made him confident in his next phase of attack. Next time, he would strike like a wolf. Next time, he would be flawless.

Over at one of the tables, Harley sobbed, her tears causing her makeup to run down her face. The Joker walked with his tray across the hall, turning towards Wieters and smiling deviously. He then got down to sit with the woman who he despised so much, for the sheer reason that she would prove incredibly useful. As Harley looked up at her lover, she smiled widely, hugging him. "Puddin! Oh, puddin, you're the only good thing about this place!"

Wieters clenched his fists in anger and rage. He had done everything to protect Harley, and still it she put herself in great peril by even associating herself with that madman. Joker laughed as Harley kissed his cheek. "Oh Harley, don't worry my pumpkin pie! I've got the perfect plan to get us out of here! You'll be jumping for joy my sweet!" Harley shrieked with joy. "Oh, can Mistah P come too? Wieters I mean, he's been so nice to me! Really think that..." In a sharp movement, Joker struck Harley. "I DON'T PAY YOU TOO THINK, I PAY YOU TO DO WHAT I SAY!!! WIETERS IS DANGEROUS!! IF ANYTHING..."

"Get your damn hands off her..." Wieters grumbled. Joker turned to Psycho smiling. "I'm sorry Bryant, I can't quite hear you?" Wieters face turned to a mess of anger and insanity. "I'LL KILL YOU!!! RARGHHHH!!!" Wieters charged The Joker at top speed, leaping at him with hands on his neck. Bryant began to punch Joker's face again and again, in a vicious repeated motion. The Joker smiled, as blood slowly began to spurt out of his mouth. "YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!!" Wieters roared as his bloody knuckles began to hammer The Joker's face again and again. Eventually, The Joker passed out, his face a great, bloody mess. Two guards pulled Wieters off of The Joker, as Harley stared up at him in tears.

"Harley, if you know what's good for you, kill him! He's done more harm to you than anyone, and you deserve the pleasure of taking him out more than anyone! I love you Harley!"

The guards pulled Wieters away, as he slowly stopped struggling. Harley gasped at Wieters 4 final words. "I love you Harley". So rarely did she hear those words out of her Puddin's mouth. She burst into tears as she ran to a corner of the cafeteria, curled up into a ball and crying.

Meanwhile...

One of Bane's scouts had returned from his mission. He was panting, barely conscious as he approached his master. "Bane...I retrieved those explosives...As asked..." Bane took the package his loyal scout had retrieved. "Very good my brother. You have done well." As he looked inside, he smiled under his mask. He walked foward to the edge of the cliff overlooking Arkham. "Send a letter to Scarecrow...Tell him to capture Doomhound...Brainwash him if he has to, or just get that symbiote of his. Then tell him to meet me at the shores overlooking Arkham, we'll need our combined forces to free our friends." Bane's scout bowed before his master. After the bow was returned, the scout hurried off into the darkness...

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Really awesome!