Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabidwolfdog

Psycho’s Judges: Part 7

Psycho went into his room. The role of leader was taking a toll on him. First he snaps on one of this own. Then he makes himself look like a fool in front of his mentor, Bane. So he begins drinking some whiskey he stores in his top shelf next to a bundle of unused bullets. The he goes through his ritual of sharpening knifes. He pulls out his knife storage box from under his bed.

Back in Sean’s room he and Poison Ivy were sitting on his bed having a one on one. “So this Doomhound inside of you, can you control it?” Ivy says sitting closer to Sean. “Yes it took getting used to being in a different body, but it is more like a suit, or alien host you could say, that I’ve come to accepted is part of me”. Ivy combs her red hair back that falls in her face“I guess having a Lex Luthor as a father you’re used to seeing the strange happening of life?”. “ Tell me about it, It all started with a Demon god, god of fear, Bthodes, my father and him first came in contact with him when Doomdays…. That’s who I had a nightmare about”.

“You mean the alien that fought Superman?” Ivy rests her chin on Sean’s shoulder. She had the strong sent of rosemary and oak weed. “ Yeah we’re connected are difficult to explain, but I saw him at my father’s labs and he grabbed me,… it felt so real, he said he was coming for me”.

“ Sean it was just a dream, probably triggered by some of the tension here, get some more rest you look like you can use some more” Ivy stood up and smooched Jason on the cheek. Ivy gets to the door way and hears a loud thud. She turns around and Sean is convulsing on the floors. Ivy puts her hand on her lips “ OH shoot!”.

Harley Quinn was minding here own business with an orange soda humming a song “ Whats up toots, you and monster boy hook up, Just playing, whats the matter why you seem spooked”. She looks in the room and see Sean’s skin turning blue. “ I kissed him and I forgot my Venom lips where active”

“ Ivy you ditz!” Harley jumps in shook dropping her orange soda “ oh my god oh my gosh, what do we do, don’t you have some kind of serum?!”

“Yeah but its always across Gotham in my toxic apartment. We’d have to get there ASAP”

“ I’ve got it” Harley says as if there should have been a lightbulb sparked then exploded. “ We ask Psycho if we can borrow his chopper” . “ Then we shall go ask”

The two girls bust down Psycho’s door. Psycho jumps up with a marine corp combat knife. He turns around “Okay whoa I just snapped once already, you want that to happen again, I’m guessing?. "

To be continued

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dngn4774 said:

@rabidwolfdog: Isn't this supposed to be part 7?

Yeah your right, I jumped a chapter see we're planning something big for part 10 so, Im excited for the big battle I kinda jumped the gun there. Actually this chapter was going to be longer, but my writing mojo isn't clicking so well. But My Partner should be back for part 9. While I said I'd take 7 and 8. Thats where I got confused.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Still really awesome!

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers