Psycho's Judges: Arkham Tales Part 9

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Sean Luthor awoke to the eyes of his fellow Judges. "Morning sleeping beauty" cried Harley Quinn, smiling widely. Sean Luthor couldn't help but smile back. Ivy smiled looking at him from his bed. "Turned out the cure for your immunity was pretty easy. Just had to go back to my old hideout and grab a antidote for you. Provided some of it for the rest of the team, just in case" Sean continued to smile, but was also confused. The Doomhound was incredibly durable, with a nearly flawless immune system. Ivy's toxins were the closest thing he had to a weakness. Suddenly, he was hit with the last thought he had in consciousness. Doomsday was on the loose, and it was up to the fearless, or possibly just foolish, Doomhound to stop him. He immediatley got out of bed and threw of the covers.

"Doomsday's free...I just heard on the news." he said in a reserved tone. The rest of the Judges gasped in surprise and fear. Bryant turned to Sean in a look of anger and frustration. Perhaps the new recruit felt some sort of responsibility to stop Doomsday, but it was vital to his plans that he stayed with him. He fired a single shot in the air from his Saiga to end all of the commotion. "We're not going after Doomsday"

Sean turned to Bryant in a look of confusion. "If we don't stop him and he finds his way to a preschool, or a highly populated area, hundreds...Thousands of innocents could die! Please Psycho, you've got to let me go, just once!" Bryant grumbled in a tone of disgust meets frustration. "Doomsday's release is...Unfortunate. But It will provide a distraction for my next plan of action. Tonight I'll be opening a hotel. Wieters Hotel, to be specific. It will be visited by the richest land developers and de-forestation managers in Gotham. An hour into their visit, Ivy will secure a perimeter with her vines, not allowing anyone in or out. Then...The cleansing begins. Not one of those killers leaves alive!"

Sean looked at Bryant in a look of disappointment. "Wh-What? Those people have families, we can't just slaughter them!" The rest of the group stared at Sean, dumbfounded. He had inspired more fear into criminals than any of them in just the past few months. People were afraid to so much as say his name, and now he was the one who was chickening out? "W-We can blackmail them! Say that we'll kill them if they don't comply to our demands! Hold their workers for ransom, but we can't just slaughter them!"

Psycho had enough. He wasn't listening to this liberal anymore, and 3 months of planning wouldn't be finished because of some brat. In a quick movement, he threw a chair at Sean, as it cracked against his back. He lunged at Sean, slamming him to the ground. He punched his face again and again and again. "TRAITOROUS SNAKE!!" He shouted. Suddenly, Sean's face rapidly began to shift into the Doomhound. He roared loudly, lifted Bryant, and threw him across the room, stunning him. Bryant looked up at Sean in a mixture of fear and hatred, as Sean had completely shifted into Doomhound form. The Doomhound looked down at Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, his facial regions glowed as they shifted back to his human form. "Come with me! You two were there for me in the worst of times! You know that Doomsday needs to be stopped, and I don't think even I can pull it off without you!"

Ivy looked up at Doomhound/Sean with tears in her eyes. She shook her head as she whispered, "I'm sorry Sean. I really am." Sean expected nothing less, looking down at Ivy with sad eyes. "Then...Until we meet again." Sean/Doomhound jumped out the window with a roar, beginning his pursuit of his nemesis.

Psycho got up slowly, facing his colleagues and partners, smiling sinisterly under his mask, but his intentions were clear from the yellow eyes shining from his masks like diamonds of hate and anger. "The time has come my brothers and sisters. The cleansing begins...Tonight."

To be continued in the new series

The Doomhound: Fear Incarnate!

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Kind of feel bad for Sean. He basically just lost all of his support and is about to get curbstomped by Doomsday because the rest of the team thought that killing a couple of land tycoons was more important. BTW I haven't read this in a while so I was wondering what happened to Bane and Red Hood during all of this?

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Good chapter! wow lots a drama I dig it. I did not expect the gang to be torn apart so soon. I'll PM the rest of my thoughts

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Kind of feel bad for Sean. He basically just lost all of his support and is about to get curbstomped by Doomsday because the rest of the team thought that killing a couple of land tycoons was more important. BTW I haven't read this in a while so I was wondering what happened to Bane and Red Hood during all of this?

Red Hood is still here, just needs a little more dialogue, which he'll definitely get in the next chapter. Bane will be Doomhound's replacement probably. If not, he'll probably assist Doomhound in the fight with Doomsday. Planning on Doomhound to go full badass in that fight. :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wow... really awesome! In fact... I kind of want to write a story in this universe. Hmm. Maybe...

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow... really awesome! In fact... I kind of want to write a story in this universe. Hmm. Maybe...

Oh, I'd love to team up with ya! PM me if you're interested still! :)