Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 98- Stryker, Part 2

I neva thought that this day would finally come. The man who made me into a perfect weapon of nature and right now he’s standin’ in front of me. Not to mention the fact that he made two of my best friends in this country. I felt angry over the years that Stryker had done to me. I hoped to find this b@$t@rd someday, sometime soon but now’s the time for some f*ckin’ action.

I stood on the ragged carpet, helplessly, thinkin’ that my two friends have betrayed me. It’s been too long since I left Mumbai. They were like my family, my only family who cared about me. I took care of the boss’ only child whenever they were other gangs tryin’ to kill him or kidnap him for ransom. The child had become a man now, a father who had to look after his own baby. The baby on the Stryker’s arms, was cute and looked similar as his father. He also had the eyes of his grandfather. Yet, the outcome may come any further that the child could be one day a gangster. Stryker moved a bit with the child, makin’ sure that he doesn’t drop the young one. He gave a quick evil smile on the face, which made me wanna puke out on the red ragged carpet. The boss and his son kept aimin’ their guns at me. They didn’t speak anythin’ further. It’s that these two most carin’ people in the world, had fallen into Stryker’s vicious schemes, just to get outta the picture.

“Logan….” the old man finally said. “I just want you to know….that this is not what I had in mind.”

“I get the feeling, boss. We’ve all been there. Unless, ya wanna tell me what the f*ck you’re doin’ with Stryker nowadays.”

The old man took a peek back at Stryker, starin’ at his grandchild. He must be afraid that the child could be hurt by the once and a lifetime general of war. Stryker must have come to Mumbai and figured these two people were my friends in the past. He also must have all the resources, so that he needed to find a way and kill me.

I try to talk with the boss’ son but he wouldn’t listen to me. He also must be afraid of the fact that his child should be protected at all times. He was a good kid and I’ve taught him a lot. There are certain times, the kid caused me some trouble. But it was kinda fun if ya ask me. The kid was full of surprises though.

Stryker didn’t say a single word at the moment. He still held the child and move a bit on his right arm. The old man shook a bit like he always had been last time. I’m guessin’ he wanted to tell me somethin’, that maybe he doesn’t want to actually shoot the best Canadian mutant there is.

“Logan. I am….sorry," he old man said as he’s about to pull the trigger from his gun. He then moved a bit back quickly, and about to shoot Stryker. But Stryker quickly held his gun up on his left hand and shot the old man several times. The pain came outta the old man’s mouth, the cries begin to wash away from the baby, and the son, father was stunned to see that his great-time father was bein' shot by Stryker. The grown-up son cried out in anger and begins to pull the trigger. Stryker immediately again gave a single harsh shot at the father’s chest. The shots came to his body, which made the blood spill like his own father, the crime boss of Mumbai. I made a quick move against Stryker but he managed to pull another shot at my right shoulder. I fell down on the ragged carpet, tryin’ to move as I can. But the bleedin’ came kept flowin’ like the river. I then realized that the bullet wasn’t an ordinary one. The bullet was made out of carbonadium.

“Agrrhh….F*ck!” I said with painful anger.

Stryker moved forward to the carpet while the baby cried out in tears. The old b@$t@rd looked at the baby, tryin’ to calm him down.

“Hush….little one. Don’t worry, I’m right here for you.”

“Ya….b@$t@rd….”

“Logan. Logan. How did you find me? It’s a shame that the two of your friends died in painful death.”

“I’ll….kill ya. You….son of a….b!tch!"

“You can try, Logan. But the red bullet is pushing you harder than ever. You should realize what I’ve done to make this far. I had the time to escape from you. But I figured you wouldn’t give up in finding me. Isn’t that right, my child? Yes, little one. What’s the matter? You want some toys? You want daddy? Daddy’s here for you.”

“WAAAAAA! WAAAAAA! WAAAAA…..” the baby still didn’t stop cryin’. It must be the fear in his eyes that the madman had taken him under his cold, heavy arms.

“Stay….away from….him.”

“Why should I? I’m a big parent myself. Or….I used to be.”

“What….are ya sayin’?”

Stryker kept the child on the seat, looked at the dead bodies of my two friends. He then put his left hand on his head, rubbed a bit from top to bottom. He then came closer to me, and stepped on my right shoulder where it got shot by the red bullet.

“WRAAAAAAAARRGGHH!, I screamed in pain. I looked at the baby who kept flowin’ his tears away. Yet, I had to do somethin’. But that somethin’ can’t be done when this d@mn red bullet is preventin’ me to move away from the carpet.

“How does it feel, Logan? The pain, the anger, the frustration, you came all the way here to find me. And you’ve finally did it. But you haven’t made a single move against me….yet. Isn’t that right?”

“I’ll….sent ya….to h*ll if I…have to.”

“Actually, Logan….you should be the one who’s going there. You’re a f*cking mutie. I always hated mutants from the very beginning.”

“I….figured.”

“Oh yes. You did know much about me. You had to use your own resources to find me. You just don’t give up. Do you, Logan?”

“Yea….I did….whatever it took….to find ya. You….piece of….mother*ckin’ $h!t!”

“Tsk! Tsk! Language, Logan. You need to keep your mutant mouth shut for some time.”

Stryker hit on my right shoulder with his right shoe again. The pain grew stronger than ever before. The cries like the baby who kept cryin’ and would neva stop until peace was found.

"You want to know how I used to be a good parent, Logan? I can only tell you. Which reminds me….this baby right here sure looks familiar. Don’t you think?"

“What’s so….familiar?”

“I see you wanted to know, Logan. There are times some people had to keep their own dirty secrets. But it’s a big secret that no one….not anyone would find out what I’ve done in order to maintain the positive impact being made on humanity.”

“Why do….ya hate mutants….so much?”

“Why? I’ll tell you the reason in a second. But first, you need to know no mutant will be allowed to live in this world, whether they’re good or evil. I’ll make sure of it.”

Stryker became too serious about it that I was able to move an inch with my legs. But the intense pain still prevented me to take any form of action. I have to save the baby….I have to….I….

“What’s the matter, Logan? Are you still in pain? You were always in pain.”

“That’s….because you….f*ckin’ made me.”

"True. But there is a reason for it. If you want to know the exact reason why I hated mutants that much, then I’ll just have to sit right here with this precious baby and talk about it. Want to hear a daddy’s story, my young little one? Eh?"

“WAAAAAA! WAAAAA! WAAAA….”

“Don’t cry, little one. Daddy is still here. Here….I’ll tell you a great daddy’s story. I know you’ll love it just like my son used to hear.”

“Your….son?” I asked in bit of confused way.

"That’s right, Logan. My son was a….mutant."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 99- Stryker, Part 3.

Holy $h!tload! Stryker had a mutant son? But what’s the real reason behind his hatred towards mutantkind? Does it to have something to do with his son? Find out as Stryker reveals his real story in the next chapter of Wolverine. Great! Now, I have to hear some old b@$t@rd’s fairy tale. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.