Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 96- Vengeance, Part 4

The visions were familiar. It felt like I went back all the way to the past. But these were the years which I had to endure, the pain, anger, desire, and everythin’ that already happened. The intense fear came through me as I saw these visions. I couldn’t help myself, seein’ every single thing which I’ve done. I did regret the bad things that no one could even handle. These were the kinda situations ya had to deal with yourself. The past may be horrible but the future can be bright. The beast within me grew stronger and stronger, and yet I couldn’t control it. Charles Xavier once said to me that every man has to take control of their actions, whether those actions were dangerous to mankind or mutants. Some people would say the best of both worlds. But the worst is still there, good and evil. But I ain’t evil though. I neva wanted to become like the vicious Ghost Rider. Sometimes, I wonder if Johnny was that bad just enough to protect the man whom I was lookin’ for.

It’s been a while that I have seen the visions. The visions stopped, yet my body shakes a bit. I looked through my burnt hands, seein’ of what I had become. Those visions of the past felt real even though it did happened before. I just....couldn't believe my own eyes. It wasn't my fault. Stryker used me. He not only used me, but rest of the Team X as well. Who knows? I may be the only one who’s around, thinkin’ the d@mn old Stryker used me like a f*ckin’ animal. My animal instincts told me this was true. I can sense that Stryker was responsible. The anger was still there, even the frustration, which I couldn't find him. But I didn't give up. I neva would give in because I know that someday I’ll kill the old d@mn b@$t@rd of what he did to me, that he made me into the strongest weapon in the world.

My eyes went wide open. It was a beautiful day. The sky was blue, the birds went flyin’ through the air. I thought the eternal battle with the Ghost Rider would go on and on, until we dropped dead like the sittin’ ducks of the wild and silent country called Texas. No matter what the outcome is, I had to know whether I was still burned by the Ghost Rider. I figured he would burn me again. But for some reason, he didn't. I turned over my face, starin’ at the bike which he transformed into. But the bike was still the same as before. It was the same old bike, which I've ordered from some fat owner who liked bikes all the time. I felt confused of what happened right now. The place was quiet, and yet the familiar footsteps came all over the place. However, the footsteps weren't that of the mad Ghost Rider. It was Johnny Blaze.

“Hello Logan,” Johnny said. “Nice day, isn't it?”

I looked up at him, standin’ near his bike. I didn't know or how he would bring his bike in an instant. It could be that I have been passed out for too long. At first, I thought his bike ran out of fuel. It could also be that Johnny must have used his supernatural powers to charge the fuel. I got up slightly, watchin’ Johnny Blaze who acted like some kinda handsome model for the photo shoot. He had the same black jacket and pants, which neva burned yet. He gave a slight evil smile on the face. I went mad at him, for what he did to me in the previous night. The adamantium claws went right out of my knuckles.

“Ya b@$t@rd!” I shouted. Johnny Blaze still didn't move away from his bike. I started to wonder whether he’s goin’ to burn me again like yesterday.

“Take it easy, Logan.” Johnny said in his low tone. “I'm not going to fight you.”

“You piece of $h!t! You f*ckin’ burnt me like h*ll.”

“I had to do my job. But there was a change in plan.”

“What are you talkin’ about?”

“You know what I'm saying, the person whom you’re hunting down.”

I understood that Johnny mentioned about Stryker. For some reason, the blond punk didn't seem to care in killin’ me off. I pulled the adamantium claws back into my knuckles, askin’ few questions.

“What did you do to me last night?”

“You mean those visions I had given you? Well….let’s just say it’s a “Penance Stare.”

Although I haven’t heard of this word, "Penance Stare," I’m guessin’ that he must have looked through my past and saw the horrible pain which I've inflicted upon others. It was a terrifyin’ experience even for a wild animal like me.

“Look….I have to say this….but Stryker isn't here. That’s all I know. But what I do know is that he hasn't told me everything about you. Until that is….I've learned of your past.

“Yea….You got that right. So tell me….do you know where Stryker is?”

“I don’t have a clue. I thought I could do this freaking mission for my sake. But I have some other business to attend to.”

“Then why did you listen to Stryker in the first place?”

Johnny Blaze hopped into his bike, took his black glasses and wore them. He sure looked cool like a bad mother*ckin’ rider. He turned on the bike engine, lookin’ towards me.

“I've dealt with the devil before, Logan. Now, I have to take care of it.”

He jumped on the brakes and ride faster than a speedin’ bullet. He later disappeared like a freakin’ ghost who rides through the night. I didn't know what he actually meant dealin’ with the devil. He must have meant Stryker. It felt like a waste of time to come here, without knowin’ what Stryker would hop from one place to another. I just have to keep tryin’ to find him, one way or the other.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 97- Stryker, Part 1.

Wow! What a f*cked up waste of time that was. What will Logan do now? How can he find Stryker this time? Where is Stryker if he’s not in Texas? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. The search is about to be over, bubs! I hope. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@The Impersonator: Took a long time to read all that....it was f***ing EPIC!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the arc, I mean. Not the chapter.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53 said:

@The Impersonator: Took a long time to read all that....it was f***ing EPIC!

Thanks, man! :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator: you're welcome!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts