Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 95- Vengeance, Part 3

It was the dead of night. The Ghost Rider stood besides some bushes where you only get to see them sometimes on the sands of Texas. The night became so cold that anyone could feel the tight shivers on their spine. The adamantium claws finally came out from my right knuckles and yet the other set had to come. Somethin’ tells me that Stryker had talked with Johnny Blaze before I came to Texas. I felt like watchin’ some ghost who rose up from the dead grave. But this kinda ghost ain’t dead to me. An actual live person just transformed into what he claimed to be….the “Ghost Rider.”

The Ghost Rider’s eyes went so bright, like as if he had seen someone’s very own d@mned soul on the planet. I waited to see what he was plannin’ to do next. Johnny still stood there like a freakin’ statue. Not a single word came out of his fiery mouth. It took a while for Johnny to think of somethin’. That somethin’ went out of my noses when I saw him, bringin’ forth some steel chain onto his right hand. The chain swirled around him and stopped accordin’ to his command. Before I could speak anythin’ further regardin’ the strange situation, Johnny lifted the chain and threw across me. I ducked down besides my bike. The chain whirled around my new bike and Johnny pulled it with great force. The bike went back to him in an instant. The so-called Ghost Rider stared at the bike for several seconds. He touched the bike with both of his hands, which sparked a fiery phenomenon. The bike was then automatically transformed itself into a different one. The front side of the bike had a skull between the handles. I had neva seen quite like it.

“Did Stryker send ya?” I asked to the Ghost Rider.

The Ghost Rider was quiet, still lookin’ at the bike without payin’ attention to my question. He hopped into the bike and drove like a wild horse. I tried to sweep away from him, but the bike was too fast that the Ghost Rider lifted the chain and caught around my neck. I tried to pull off the chain but the strong steel and the tough ride prevented me from doin’ it. I fell down on the sands like the hardest rock. I laid there for a while until the Ghost Rider pulled me through. He pulled, pulled, not attemptin’ to stop what he was doin’. He looked back at me, laughin’ at his own fiery game.

“HA! HA! HA! Having fun, Logan?”

I still tried to move the chains from my neck. The toughness of the dry sand affected the back of my body. I can feel the tiny rocks hittin’ my back over and over again. I struggled with all my might throughout the dead night. The vicious Ghost Rider finally stopped ridin’ his bike and pulled me over. I fell down to the sands again. The chain finally left my neck. I got up instantly, facin’ the darnest Ghost Rider in Texas. I unleashed my other set of adamantium claws, rushin’ like a wild bull. I jumped a bit high, raisin’ my claws against the fiery being of nature. The Ghost Rider used his chain again and this time, he whacked my head very hard. I dropped on the ground, not tryin’ to lie down. The Ghost Rider came off his bike, walkin’ towards me. He held my waist, slight blue jacket. The smoke began to puff up all over my jacket. The burnin’ sensation felt through my mind that I had to get away from the supernatural being. I used my right set of claws, slashin’ through the flamin’ skullhead. The Ghost Rider sorta screamed in pain. I had the advantage to hit his slashed skull. My strong fists punched on his stomach. I lowered my leg and used his skull to hit on it. Then I smacked his skull numerous times, with the fists until he fell down on the sand.

I waited for the moment to kill off Johnny. But then I thought of usin’ him to ask questions, regardin’ the whereabouts of Stryker. But I don’t think he would listen to a word I say. He got up from the ground and stood for a while. Without knowin’ what’s goin’ to happen next, Johnny spit a flow of fire right outta his mouth. The flamin’ river touched my skin, hair, arms, legs, and the rest of my body.

“WRAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOH!” I screamed with intense pain. The fire engulfed me like the burnin’ fuel. The laughter came from the Ghost Rider as if it were a fiery joke to him.

“Let the fire burn through your soul, Logan,” the Ghost Rider said viciously. “I’ll see to it that you die. TASTE MY VENGEANCE! HA! HA! HA! HA!”

He laughed again while I still screamin’ throughout my mind. I fell down on the sands, tryin’ to look if the water was around. But there wasn't any water. The fire may slow me down but my healin’ factor wouldn’t. I had trouble breathin’ my lungs. The heartbeat kept beatin’ like the drum. The intense sound of the heartbeat kept comin’ and comin’ until it finally stopped. I closed my eyes, hopin’ that the healin’ process would take less time. I can still hear the sounds though, the footsteps of the vicious Ghost Rider. He stepped forward towards me, where I still lay like a dead duck. I managed to open my eyes slightly. He lifted my strait jacket, starin’ at my own eyes. A few seconds later, I started to see….famaliar visions.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 96- Vengeance, Part 4.

Holy crap! What a heating battle this is. What’s going to happen to Logan now? Find out in the next fiery chapter of Wolverine. I can feel the fire burnin’ through my skin. SNIKT!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@The Impersonator said:

TASTE MY VENGEANCE! HA! HA! HA! HA!”

Ha ha ha nice! How does vengeance taste? :)

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@batkevin74 said:

@The Impersonator said:

TASTE MY VENGEANCE! HA! HA! HA! HA!”

Ha ha ha nice! How does vengeance taste? :)

It tastes like....wild fire? xP

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.