Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 87- Kestrel, Part 3

I stood in the room where Kestrel was aimin' his rifle at me. It sure was a surprise that Kestrel had given us at the moment. I always knew this kinda situation would happen any time soon. If I had known where the cool cowboy would strike next, I would have definitely prevented him from shootin' John Lopez. I saw Washout still lyin' on the floor, wimperin' a little due to the pain on his left shoulder. There was blood flowin' through the floor and yet Washout couldn't get up or transform himself into water. I told the Mexican guy to use his special ability and float away before Kestrel does anythin' else. But he couldn't do it.

"Washout!" I screamed a bit, forcin' him to get up and escape from the president's mansion.

"Logan....I...." Washout said in a low voice as if though he became too weak and couldn't do anythin'. Kestrel was laughin' at us like a circus clown.

"How funny you look, Logan. You sure do like someone who wants to blend with this city," Kestrel said as he was starin' at the robe which I was wearin' right now. I wore the robe because it was part of a plan in order to access the president's house and makin' sure that the guards wouldn't notice a d@mn thing about us. But the fact is that Kestrel might have known already. He showed a slight smirk on his face and still wouldn't let anyone see his real eyes. He always had the sunglasses on.

"How about it, Logan?" Kestrel asked.

"I ain't interested in your f*ckin' wild games, Kestrel."

"Then we'll have to see who can catch the cowboy first. Eh?"

"Yea, we'll see about that."

I rushed in front of Kestrel in seconds. But the cool cowboy phased out and he popped up from my back. He whacked his rifle against the back of my body. I felt the pain, which almost made me fell on the floor. I turned around and raised my adamantium claws. Kestral vanished again and this time he didn't appear again in the room. $h!t! If there was a way to stop the d@mn teleporter, I sure would want to take some rest. This is gonna take some time though.

I came over to Washout and checked up on him. I still told him to concentrate usin' his power and escape from the room and then hide in a secured place until help arrives. It took a while for John Lopez to reply and he suddenly turned himself into water. He then escaped outside the window right away. I called out to Fred Dukes, sayin' that Washout has been badly injured. I also told him to take cover includin' Wild Child. It was a desperate mission that anyone had to take. A mission that would require four people in order to catch the motherf*ckin' teleporter. Unfortunately, Washout has been shot by Kestrel. It's like Kestrel knew every single detail of our plan. I sniffed around the room and try to track down Kestrel the best that I could. I went outside the room and looked around the place, makin' sure that Kestrel could teleport anywhere at the moment. As I went down the stairs, a group of armed guards just came outside the president's mansion. They aimed their guns at me while I stood on the stairs. It was a deadly trap even for a wild animal like me. Before I could take any action, the president arrived and passed through some of the guards. He then clapped his hands as if though his guards succeeded in capturin' me.

The president looked firm alright. He stood like a strong politician and his hands were closed tightly on the back. He had the grey suit and white shirt inside. He also wore the grey pants that fits to his similar-coloured suit. He spoke with an evil smile on his face.

"Logan. I can see that you have escaped from my prison. You must be very lucky."

"Where is Kestrel?"

"Kestrel has told me all the great things about you," the president ignored my question. The guards stood beside him, just in case if I had to kill the president of Morocco. I neva thought this could end like this. But I guess they don't know what will come after them. I spoke in a low voice to the radio transmitter. So that Fred Dukes and Wild Child could come and defeat these b@$t@rd$. After the contact was made, Kestrel appeared out of nowhere, still holdin' the rifle on his right shoulder. He stood far away from us, seein' that I could catch him in any possible way. I got angry for the moment that I wanted to catch Kestrel and force him to tell the whereabouts of William Stryker. But these bad guards won't even let me through. Even wearin' this robe, I can feel the tension and the heat comin' out. I waited for Fred and Wild Child to show up. After waitin' for five minutes, Wild Child suddenly pounced on one guard and slashed his throat off. The other guards were shootin' against the cloned beast. Wild Child was screamin' like h*ll and kept slashin' through the front bodies of the guards. Fred just jumped out of nowhere and crash-landed on the floor. The earthquake shook vibrantly, which made the guards fall to the floor, includin' the president himself. I ran over to Kestrel and jumped over to slash his chest. But Kestrel managed to disappear again. My face hit the on the wall by accident as Kestrel appeared from the back again and wacked me on the head with his d@mn rifle. I used my leg to kick him off. Yet, Kestrel phased away from existence.

I got up and try to track down the cool cowboy. He was nowhere to be found. While searchin' for him, Fred punched every single face of the guards. He kicked them while the guards kept shootin' at his body. The bullets came bouncin' off everywhere since his skin was indestructible. He carried one guard and pinned him against the other guards. The guards fell down to the floor together and later passed out.

I came to the president where he was still lyin' on the floor, lookin' like a scaredy cat. I held his shirt on the collar and stared at him in the face. When I was about to speak with him, Kestrel appeared again ten inches away from us. I grabbed the president and held him over to his back. I also held the president's neck with my left arm, showin' to Kestrel that I was goin' to slash his neck off for good.

"Kestrel." I said with a grin. "If you wanna save your darn president, I suggest you tell where Stryker is."

Kestrel didn't move an inch and yet he still stood on the floor like the coolest cowboy on the planet. He then gave a smile on the face as if he didn't care about what's about to happen.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Kestrel laughed. "You think that I care about Al-Muhammed Rasheem. I think not."

"Kestrel...." the president murmured slowly in his low voice. "Just....kill him....now."

"I'm sorry, Mr. President. But it looks like I have to take the hard way."

"What....What are you talking about?" the president asked with confusion.

"Remember that I wanted power. I always like to share it with someone else. But....I changed my mind."

Kestrel took out his rifle from his right shoulder and aimed at the president's face. The president look shocked to find out that Kestrel betrayed him even though he was willin' to work for a powerful politician. But the president wasn't powerful enough to think that Kestrel could become a wonderful asset to his country and fight enemies along the lines. It seems that Kestrel neva wanted to work with Al-Muhammed Rasheem at all.

"Kestrel....," the president tried to speak out loud while my left arm still held his neck. "Do not....think about it.....You are making a big mistake. I have trusted you."

"Yeah. You should have noticed by now, Mr. President," Kestrel said in a calm voice as he was about to pull the trigger from his rifle. At that moment, I told Wild Child to rush over and slash Kestrel on his body. When Wild Child jumped himself up over Kestrel, the cool cowboy disappeared in a second. I held the president for a while and then pushed him on the floor. I immediately turned around, facin' Kestrel who just popped behind me. Without any hesitation, I plunge both of my adamantium claws through the cowboy's chest. The cowboy looked down at his chest slowly and then stared at me. His sunglasses fell over to the floor and his real eyes were finally shown. Kestrel began to say some words in his slow tone.

"Arghhh....Uhhh....How?"

"You think I didn't see it comin', Kestrel? I sniffed you out. You meant to hit my back again with your f*ckin' rifle. I knew ya had to come for me."

"I....see. I....never thought....you could....catch me."

"Tell me, Kestrel. Where is Stryker?"

Kestrel seemed to be in shock over the fact that he was finally beaten by a wild animal. It was all part of a plan. Because I knew the cowboy very well and how he used his teleportation tricks all the time. I had seen him doin' it so many times in the past. Yet, it was the hardest thing to prevent him from teleportin'.

"WHERE IS HE?" I asked and shouted at Kestrel who still couldn't speak properly.

"Ahh....If I had....the healing factor....I would have....told you....right now....Uhhhh...."

Kestrel's real eyes closed and I released him with my adamantium claws. I pushed him over to the floor, gettin' angry that I wasn't able to get the information. Fred Dukes came towards me and stared at the lifeless body of John Kestrel.

"What a waste of $h!t!" Fred Dukes said.

"Yea.." I replied. "Too bad I had to kill him though. But he wasn't worth killin'."

I called out to John Lopez through the radio transmitter and said the mission was over. I also told him to stay in a secured place, which he was currently hidin'. So that we can treat him with injuries and wait for our extraction point. As we walked out of the mansion, the president cried out in anger. He took one of the unconscious guard's gun and pointed towards me. Fred Dukes and Wild Child was about to attack him. But I waved my right hand to make them stop. Even though President Al-Muhammed Rasheem still held the gun on his hands.

"You cannot leave. You have caused a lot of trouble in my country. You....Freaks!"

I looked back at the black president and told him in these calm words.

"It's over, pal. You're not worth bein' president any ways. Unless....you wanna change yourself."

The president look surprised at the fact that I actually said it to him. He must have felt embarrassed about it. That he made his own country that his father would have neva made. His face was turned down and he dropped the weapon on the floor. We went outside the mansion, leavin' everyone behind, includin' the dead cowboy himself.

U-Men Central....London.

"Hmmm....So you're saying this mutant named Logan is still coming after you."

"It's true. That's why I came here to make a deal with you. However, you must understand that Logan can be hard to beat."

"I'm aware of your information, Mr. Stryker. We only needed to know if we can harvest his mutant organs."

"Yes. There is a possibility for it."

"Explain."

"Carbonadium."

"I see. The element that is used against healing factors."

"You have done your research, Roland."

"Indeed. We always gather information on mutants and their special powers, including their history, background, and weaknesses. This one you say about Logan is true. In fact, we also possess advanced technology to hunt mutants down."

"How about it? Are you willing to make a deal or not?"

"We're ready to do anything to get hands on this special mutant, Mr. Stryker. Logan will be surprised that he's about to face the....U-Men."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 88- Attack of the U-Men, Part 1.

What the f*ck? Stryker is making a deal with the U-Men? But who are the U-Men? If you have seen the X-Men anime or read the comics, then you'll know whom I'm talking about. Now that John Kestrel is dead, how can Logan find Stryker this time? You'll have to find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. It's organ-harvestin' time, bubs! SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.