Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 70- What Lies Beneath

William Stryker. The man who was responsible for startin' the Team X operations in the first place. Some say that he also started the Project X facility. But that was the other side of the story. I neva thought he would do such bad things in the past. Yet, he did had bad secrets all along. Secrets that people were neva meant to know about. I found myself in a secret office room of Department H, watchin' the whole thing. The scenes behind the real purpose of Project X. Stryker was young at that time. He had the charisma and strictness of a war soldier. He also took over a C.I.A. organization right before he recruited some agents for his own sake. I was one of those agents, includin' Garrison Kane, who presumed to be dead after the destruction of the Russian submarine. During the time of the Cold War, Stryker had sent us on a secret mission to infiltrate the sub so that we could apprehend Omega Red in a full-scale attack. The thing is that Stryker was also usin' Omega Red as bait. Without my knowledge, Stryker had worked with Omega Red the whole time. Not even Kane knew about the real situation behind the old general's back. It was quite a surprise even for me to realize it.

The disk that Kane gave me, contained secret information so that I would know every secret of Project X. Now, I know their true purpose. They tortured me like a lab rat. That was the time when I was a wild and mindless animal. An animal who couldn't think of himself of what he was doin'. I also saw myself killin' innocent lives. Some of those people, were important people, presidents, war soldiers, scientists, etc. It was a horrible experience that a man himself couldn't endure. Such pain and tragedy would ever occur in a man's entire life. I wished that Stryker were here. There were so many possible questions which a man could have asked. But a general like Stryker wouldn't give the answers out. The military generals had worked with secret organizations, companies, and such other kinds of places. But I ain't sure about Stryker. He may have undercover operatives to cover his tracks.

All the scenes were been recorded from the disk itself. Sometimes, I wonder how Kane got this information sealed tightly from anyone knowin' about it. Even the old general neva knew about it. There was no recordin' of Kane takin' all the secrets and then hid it. A plain good secret if ya ask me. The fact is that Kane wanted to keep this information so bad that General Hudson would want to know about it. Kane already told the Hudson guy about the secret information. I asked the new general whether it was okay for me to know these answers. He accepted it but also warned what I was about to see, might make my skin crawl and gettin' angry. Sometimes, you really have to face these kind of things. It's how life works. A life that I neva wanted to have. A life which I became the wildest animal after joinin' Project X.

I got drafted by Project X after servin' World War 2. It was that time my life got some new changes. New advancements, physique, strength, and somethin' new. Somethin' that turned myself into a wild animal of intense nature. The adamantium claws which sprang up from each of my knuckles. At that time, I neva felt the pain like it. But the pain normally stopped and I got used to these new enhancements. The eggheads were always smart in doin' their own stuff. But nothin' quite like this. The adamantium-bondin' process was also a painful one. They also gave me the artificial healin' factor which some scientists claimed it to be. I received the healin' factor first so that my body could withstand the intense pain of the adamantium-bondin' process. This kind of experimental procedure was also used on Sabretooth. But the blond b@$t@rd didn't have the adamantium claws. Except for his skeleton which only got bonded to the hardest metal on Earth. The rest of the Team X members also received their artificial healin' factors. Well....except John Wraith the cool-lookin' cowboy.

While watchin' the recorded scenes and images, the TV projector screen came to a sudden stop. There was a black screen showin' a red message which I was neva quite familiar before. The message said, "Access Denied. Further information cannot be proceeded." I did learn enough information from the Kane's squared disk. But there seemed to be more information which must have been recorded already. All of a sudden, the red message disappeared out of the black screen. A few seconds later, an image popped up. It was an image of a hammer sign, which I was wonderin' what it could mean. I asked the technician who was workin' behind the lab room. He came over to the office room and saw the sign. His face showed a confused look as if though he didn't know what the sign meant. The technician decided to examine the sign from his main computer and check for records behind the image. I went to the lab room where the technician was workin' on the image. It took five minutes for the tech guy to find out the results. A window opened and there was another message, sayin'...."Restriction is not allowed. Authorization use only for H.A.M.M.E.R."

To be continued in Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R., Part 1- Sin City.

Whoa there! What just happened here? H.A.M.M.E.R.? But why? And what does H.A.M.M.E.R. have to do anything with Stryker? Find out as Logan journeys himself to Las Vegas where he's going to meet a secret agent with answers and....an eye-patch.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 71- Sabretooth, Part 1.

Next up, Wolverine has learned the important and deadly secrets of Project X. What will he do about it? Find out in the next chapter of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Oh boy. It's gonna be a tough long day for me. SNIKT!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

I'm going to cut & paste all the chapters into one document and read it over a weekend. Well done

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@batkevin74: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Awesome! But you don't have to cut and paste all the chapters into one document though. Here's a link where you can access these chapters easily. Just a click. =P

http://marvel-genesis.wikispaces.com/Wolverine

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.