Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 68- Gambit, Part 5

As we were surrounded by the Assassins Guild, I took out my adamantium claws, ready to slash each of the assassins. The assassins have already raised their weapons against us. Some of them had sharp swords, axes, and daggers. The thief who was standin' besides me , was raisin' his bo staff. He put "The Eye of All Things" back to the side of his brown robe. Bella has been starin' at the object for quite a while. She understood that the mystical artifact can grant the user to explain what's happenin' behind unanswered questions. The blonde woman was beautiful that her looks would make a man fall in love with her. She stood in front us, includin' Gambit who felt under the magic ring's power.

Bella came closer to us, showin' a slight smirk on her face. She wore a white dress which was sorta like a princess from the fairytales. She had that magic ring on her finger. It was shinin' a little bit. That light could mean Gambit was still under her control. I wonder if the red-eyed mutant can snap this kind of control off.

As we were ready to fight the assassins, Bella raised her hands, lettin' her assassins to stop. Even the leader whom I've encountered back at the underground sewers. She then spoke in her harsh and kind voice.

"Well....You must be Logan whom I've heard about."

I wondered how she knew my name. It must be the reason she also possessed another object. There are still questions lingerin' behind the Assassins Guild and why would they want their own kind of power. If the Assassins Guild got their hands on "The Eye of All Things", they will surely become more powerful than they were before. Not to mention the blonde princess who just caught Gambit under her grasp.

"Yea," I replied."I'm Logan. What are you gonna do about it, blondie?"

Bella was quiet angry about my silly joke. She then raised her right finger where the ring had been put on. The gold ring began to shine brightly like a treasure, which has been found by the pirates or sea explorers. There was some sensations comin' through me. I neva felt this kind of sensation before. My legs were kinda frozen and yet I still couldn't move. I realized that she was controllin' me with her gold ring. The thief also saw the persuasion trick. But it ain't a trick. It was real magic.

"Uhhh....What....are ya....doin' to me?"

"You see this ring? Yes. The power to control men's thoughts. Not just one man. Many of them."

"You....gotta be....kiddin' me. $h!t!"

"HA! HA! HA! You fool! Did you ever wonder how I have come to know you?"

"Uhhh....I don't....give a d@mn....You b!tch!"

"You will become my next slave, Logan. No matter what happens."

"We'll....see."

I tried to use my own movements but the control was takin' a heavy toll upon my shoulders. The thief tried to tell me in order to control myself. Otherwise, it may be too late. But then I had an idea. In order to remove the control, I had to ask someone to give me an electrical shock treatment. Hopefully, it would work. I whispered through the microphone from the ear implant in order to contact Dr. Essex. When the call was connected, I told him about the current situation. He might saw what's happenin' and knew what I was tryin' to do. He clicked the switch on the button. A static electric shock came all over my body. I cried out like a wild animal until I broke the control from the magic ring's power. Bella and her assassins were surprised of what was goin' on here. The thief also couldn't believe his own eyes. The electrical shock emanatin' from my body, lettin' the Assassin's Guild thought I had some kinda new power. Like Chris Bradley who had the same abililty. But only this time, I was only tryin' to break free from Bella's control.

When Dr. Essex stopped sendin' the electrical flow through my body, I fell down to the floor, unconscious. I heard the laughter comin' from Bella's mouth as if though she had done somethin' to me. But I'll give her the laugh she wanted. Because this surprise will come for her and the Assassins Guild. I also felt several touches from Gambit's friend, tryin' to wake me up. The darkness was still there. The place where I always became a part of. A wild animal who kills innocent people or bad guys throughout my life. A wild dream that no could ever imagine. Several seconds later, my eyes opened wide. I woke up slowly as the thief and the Assassins Guild were astonished to see that I was alive. That they must have thought I was unstoppable. A single adamantium claw came out from my left knuckle. Then I pointed that adamantium claw towards the blonde woman. She must have feared me when I woke up from my deep unconsciousness. She called out to her assassins to get me. I raised the rest of my claws to come out and then slashed them over. One by one bein' spilled by blood. The leader of the Assassins Guild who came to knock me with a sleepin' gas, raised his heavy axe towards my body. The slight cut came through and yet the blood spilled a bit from my upper body. I moved around and kneel down under the leader's middle between his two legs. I plunged my claws into his d!ck. The leader didn't scream and his face was starin' upwards. He then fell down to the floor. The thief was usin' his bo staff to whack the rest of the assassins. Even though the thief didn't had any sharp weapons on him.

I ran like a wild animal, choppin' off each every body part of the Assassins Guild. I threw several punches to their faces. They fell backward as the other assassins jumped through me. It was a struggle that these masked punks couldn't even kill a wild animal. They were holdin', pushin' my body down on the floor. So that I couldn't get up easily. But the berserker strength allowed me to propel forward and pushed the d@mn assassins backwards on the floor. The assassins got up in a quick second. I slashed their armours off and plunged the adamantium claws into their hearts. I used the other claws to slash off their necks. Blood came spewin' everywhere. Finally, I slashed the few assassins as there was only one left behind me. Bella Donna Boudreaux.

She had a sweat comin' right from the side of her forehead. She must be very scared of what she had seen. The true animal that I have become.

"What....What are you?" said the blonde woman who was shiverin' slightly. I looked on her face and then Gambit. He didn't do anythin' yet. But it seems that Bella only can tell the Cajun what to do. She then showed her finger and shouted to Gambit, saying, "GET HIM!"

Gambit charged his cards kinetically and threw them at me. The cards exploded behind me as I jumped a bit high over the dead bodies of the Assassins Guild. My feet landed on the floor and began to run like the cheetah. Gambit threw his cards again. But this time the cards were charged automatically. I neva knew the Cajun mutant could perform a new trick like that. The cards exploded on the floor. And the pieces of the floor went flyin' all over the place. The other thief came by and tried to stop his friend from killin' me. But Gambit couldn't listen to him since he was under Bella's control. The thief fought with Gambit furiously with their bo staffs. "The Eye of All Things" had shown me that they used to train together. The fight went endlessly as I focused on the blonde woman. I figured that if I could break that gold ring from her finger, the magic spell can be broken. But the ring couldn't be broken since it's magic. So I decided to cut off her hand. Because the magic ring connects to Bella's thoughts which made her control men's thoughts. Just like she tried to control me. I went off runnin' against her. She again raised her finger at me while the gold ring shined through my wild eyes. The sensations returned to control my actions. The struggle was still there. However, I managed to break the control easily after I became a wild animal. I went closer to her and cut off her right hand. She screamed in pain when her hand dropped on the floor. The magic ring's connection with Bella was broken.

As a result of the loss of the magic ring's power, Gambit suddenly stopped fightin' against his friend. He came to his senses that he was doin' the wrong thing. Gambit also noticed that Bella's assassins were all killed by me. He couldn't have believed it. Yet, I still couldn't catch him with my bare hands. I didn't wanna say anythin' much to the red-eyed b@$t@rd. He may have caused a lot of trouble for me findin' him. Instead, I walked towards Bella who was still screamin' in pain. She laid on the floor, tryin' to ease her pain. As I came closer to her, I raised my adamantium claws against her. For tryin' to take over my mind and body. But Gambit stopped me from nearly killin' her.

"Don't do it, Logan. I know what she did. She don't deserve to die."

Bella must have been shocked to hear what she her lover was sayin'. But she already realized that Gambit neva felt in love with her. She then fled through the entrance from the castle without even Gambit and his old friend catchin' her. Their battle against the Assassins Guild may have been over. But their war ain't done yet.

I faced towards Gambit on his red-eyes. I stared at him and wanted to tell that I came here only for one reason. This time Gambit didn't try any tricks on me. I guess he wanted to ask why I came here. There was only one thing to convince Gambit of what's goin' on. As I was about to tell him, an electric shock came over my body in seconds.

"WRAAAAAAAOOOOOH!"

A harsh voice came through the microphone from my eardrum. The voice of a mad doctor.

"Catch him, Logan. Do it now!"

"I will....You...."

"Don't test my patience. I want Gambit. Do you understand? This is your only chance. Remember....your friends will die if you don't catch him. Your time is near."

"Hey man. You alright? What's happening to you," Gambit asked who came closer to me, wonderin' what was happenin' to my body. I have to convince Gambit that Dr. Essex wanted to catch him. As I was tryin' to ignore the pain flowin' through my body, I told Gambit's friend in few slow words.

"Hey....You....The one with no name."

Gambit's old friend came over my strugglin' body. He knew that I was speakin' to him. This is my only chance to convince the strange Gambit's friend to explain everythin.' I thought of this idea before we came to the castle. This plan should work out.

"Show....Gambit.....Everythin.' Show him.......WRAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOH!"

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 69- Sinister.

Man, Logan's getting his @$$ kicked by Dr. Essex. But what was Logan's plan before he and Gambit's old friend came to the castle? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. You're gonna pay for this.....egghead! SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.