Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 65- Gambit, Part 2

When I woke from my deep unconsciousness, I was trackin' the red-eyed b@$t@rd's scent. It won't be easy findin' the d@mn thief. These days you really need to watch out for a thief who attempts to steal your goods. But this time, it's different. I had to catch him as fast as I can. Because the crazy scientist is monitorin' my movements at this time. He sure doesn't give myself some privacy.

Dr. Essex once said that the Gambit has a weakness. He was exploitin' that weakness for quite a long time. I bet Essex must have found some way to control his kinetic powers. That Cajun mutant just threw his d@mn card at my face. Even though my face got healed, I might as well have to be careful for any of Remy's charged objects. The mad scientist also mentioned the timin' of the kinetic charges. Usually, it takes two seconds for the Cajun mutant to charge his objects and blow everythin' in its path. I had to map out a strategy in my mind so that I can capture Remy as possible. If this plan fails, who knows I might get electrically shocked for so many times than I could count. Or my Team X comrades could die at any time.

I walked off from the side corners of the bar. I made sure that no one was watchin' my tracks. Since this city felt like a normal and peaceful town. I felt like a wild dog who's tryin' to track down the thief. It kinds reminds me that a thief is being chased by a police dog. I sure ain't one of those wild animals. But I'm always wild enough to catch petty criminals like Remy LeBeau.

While I was trackin' his scent, I heard a sound comin' somewhere from the other side of the random houses. I didn't know what that sound was. I was so sure that I didn't hear any sounds since Remy's card got kinetically charged. Dr. Essex also said that a sound occurs when Remy charges the object. I have the feelin' that Dr. Essex and his murderous b@$t@rd$ really know somethin' about him. They must have tried so many ways to capture this Remy guy. Yet, they still couldn't catch a sewer rat. That reminds me if Remy had actually gone to the sewers in this peaceful city. Because I just tracked his scent which leads to the undergound sewers. I also heard that the Morlocks used to live in the sewers until those Marauders showed up and slaughtered them like poor animals.

I noticed a steel plate that leads down to the sewers. I looked on both sides if anyone was still watchin' me. But there weren't any people hangin' around just yet. I took off the plate and went down the ladder. I slid the plate back so that people won't notice if anyone had gone underground at this moment. I climbed down the ladder as I can still smell the Cajun mutant's scent. He must be nearby somehwere. Is he tryin' to tick me off? I ain't sure wanna know about it. But I have to be extremely careful.

The sewers smelled like dead birds and a fish. It's so bad that you felt like throwin' yourself out. I wonder how the Morlocks were able to live in this place. Even the homeless used to live here. Whether human or mutant. It ain't matter which kinda person lives down here. I'm thinkin' that Gambit knows the sewer place pretty well.

As I was walkin' down the drain, a charged object just hit in front of me. I moved a bit faster as the object exploded. The water drain just splashed over my face and body. I had to duck down in order to prevent myself from being blasted by his wild cards. There was another object bein' charged and this time I can hear it clearly. But I didn't know what the object was. The object was highly charged up that ya couldn't see anythin' clearly. The other problem is that Remy is hidin' somewhere in the sewers. The charged object was thrown out of the blue and I immediately moved to the other side of the sewers. I took out my adamantium claws from my knuckles. I was so mad that I couldn't even dodge off his kinetically-charged objects.

"D@MN YOU, REMY! COME AND FACE ME, YA B@$T@RD!"

The Cajun didn't made a reply back to my angry words. He kept quiet as if he was actin' dumb and not bein' able to talk. I still walked down the drain to see if I can find the red-eyed mutant. Then I heard another sound of a charged object. But this time the charged object wasn't meant to throw at me. He just fused the object to make myself think he was throwin' another one. He came out of the shadows and whacked myself with his bo staff. I fell down on the drain while I tried to slash him through. But I was told not to kill him since I came here to capture Gambit. I got up quickly before he used any of his bo staff skills. He wacked on my head before I could break his bo staff into pieces. He still wacked my head again until I fell down in the water sewers. Gambit just stood there as if though he was actually enjoyin' himself.

"Hmmmm. With that steel claws coming from your knuckles. Remy says you aren't normal. Why don't tell me who you really are, mona mi?"

I was frustated in tryin' to beat this guy. But I had chances to capture him right now. Because this should end here. Otherwise, I may not be able to catch the red-eyed mutant next time. I was able to get up slowly but I neva thought this Gambit guy can actually beat myself several times with his useless staff.

"Listen....pal. I only want to say this and now. I came here to catch ya. You piece of d@mn $h!t. If you ain't comin' with me, then I'll use everythin' I got to charge against ya."

"HA! HA! I don't know about you, man. But I do have some of my kinetic charges to take you down."

"Wrrrrrr.....It ain't funny, pal."

"Well, it looks like Gambit has to deal with a wild dog. You know what I mean? Not to mention about bad mouth though."

"WRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAOOOH!"

I charged against him immediately when a smoke bomb came out of nowhere. The bomb landed in the drain where it got hit. We were coughin' like sick old men who's tryin' to get away from their d@mn sickness. Remy began to feel dizzy since the smoke bomb got him pretty hard. This was my chance to capture him but I was also feelin' the effects of the bomb. I tried to stay awake and gettin' the hold of the Cajun mutant. But I wasn't strong enough. I fell on the drain and almost felt unconsious. On the other hand, Remy fell like a dead sea fish in the water. I tried to see who threw this bomb at a time like this. I thought maybe Scalphunter was behind it. But it wasn't the murderous mutant. It was actually a group of men who just came out of the shadows. They were dressed like some kinda fantasy and warrior-like wardrobe. They were also covered in masks which makes myself wonder who these people were. They came over Remy's unconscious body as I tried to talk a bit to the strange warriors.

"Who....Who....are ya? What's....goin' on?"

One of the masked men looked at me and said, "This is none of your business. Stay away from this. Understand?" I bet the masked man who said these strict words, was some kinda leader of the warrior pack. He told his men to pick Remy up and left me alone in the sewers. But I managed to get up as the masked warriors were astonished to see me.

"Master. What shall we do?" One of the masked warrior asked. The leader of the pack gave a thought and decided to finish me off. He told one of his men to throw a different bomb in the sewers. The masked warrior threw the bomb on the drain. A few seconds later, the bomb exploded and everythin' started to crumble up in the sewers. I tried to move further away from the rattlin' earthquake. But I was still effected by the smoke bomb. Everythin' fell apart as I tried to escape from the d@mn sewers.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 66- Gambit, Part 3.

Holy crumbling $h!t! Who are these masked warriors? And what do they want with the Gambit? Man, talk about more problems that Logan has to deal with. But will Logan able to catch Gambit who has been caught by the masked warriors? I guess it' time to save our favorite Cajun mutant. Right, Logan? Yea. On my @$$, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.