Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 62- Marauders, Part 3

I was still lyin' on the ground where the Marauders stepped out in front of me. I opened my eyes a slight bit to see if they were actually there. I noticed the blonde-haired woman who goes by the fake codename, Malice. It was rumored that Malice was a mutant who had the ability to switch bodies. Yea, talk about a power that could be useful for so many things. It will be like a Freaky Friday for me. I looked up and saw the woman standin' over my soon-to-be dead body. She changed her appearance which later turn out to be the woman whom I knew all along. She gave a quick smile on the face as if though she's willin' to talk with me.

"Logan....It's been a long time."

"You....Why?"

"Why? You mean this?"

I tried to get up as soon as I can. But I can't seem to move all of a sudden. My healin' factor didn't work as well. For some reason, I find myself stuck lyin' on the ground for good. It was revealed that the South-Korean mutant, Scramble who is responsible for scramblin' my nervous system and the healin' factor.

"WRRR....WRRRR.....WRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOGGH!"

"Tsk! Tsk! Logan. You will not able to move at this point. Now that Marrow is here. We'll just have to deal with her."

"You....d@mn b!tch! I should....have known that you....would join these b@$t@rd$."

"Save your breath, Logan. I was the one who joined them. Because my boss has told me."

"Your...boss?"

"Heh! You will never know. But I guess you have to find out by yourself. Besides, it's a secret."

It was kinda suprisin' that Raven would go such great lengths in joinin' with the Marauders. But I wonder why would she do it. I need some time to ask her but Marrow was still holdin' her bones and decided to take some action. On the other hand, Kane must be ready as well. But I couldn't even see him from where I was lyin'. Stupid f*ckin' Scrambler.

"Raven....You betta tell your South Korean friend....of yours to stop messin' with me."

"I'm afraid he can't speak English, Logan."

"I....don't care. Even if you can....speak Korean, I bet he will understand your sorry blue @$$."

Raven got angry when she heard the dirty words out of my mouth. She raised her left leg and stepped on the tip of my right arm. I felt the pain as I try to get up. Her South Korean friend must have done a pretty d@mn well job on my body. I'm guessin' he must be some doctor of some sort. The pain went high enough that I couldn't even move my legs or my arms. I was a total dead duck. Raven still stepped on my rushin' veins when a Native American comes by and told her to stop. It was Scalphunter whom I heard that he scalped every inch of the American soldier's skin. It must be the disgustin' thought of such a mutant would do that. I bet he was the one who threw the grenades and launched them off at Marrow and me. I can see a lot of gadgets on him. He ain't a cyborg which I'm really sure about it. But he wasn't like Kane.

"Mister Logan. Is that right? Well, it's to good to meet you," the Scalphunter said with his evil grin showin' on his face. Marrow stared at the Native American mutant for quite a while. It seems that she was able to remember somethin'. She came rushin' through like a wild bulldozer and ready to charge against Scalphunter.

"YOU B@$T@RD!"

She ran against Scalphunter where the rest of the mutant mercs charged at her. Marrow took out several bones and threw them away at them. Some of the mutants got hurt by her bones whereas the rest of them sorta escaped. They came back and plan to use their mutant abilities against the last Morlock. There was a mutant named Riptide who kept spinnin' like the wild wind. He was able to dodge every single bone off the ground. Marrow jumped up quickly and was ready to aim at his forehead with her bone. But Riptide continued spinnin' which thew off some sharp shurikens onto her body. She fell on the ground on the same level as I was. A German mutant named Blockbuster came rushin' through and jumped 12 feet high. He then landed on Marrow's body like a giant atomic bomb.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Marrow screamed like h*ll as I was still watchin' the dangerous battle. I looked over Kane to see what the f*ck he was doin'. I tried to call out to him. But I was kinda speechless due to the Scrambler's scramblin' situation. Some of the villagers were watchin' and terrified over the fact that these Marauders were dangerous people. A green-haired woman named Vertigo induced a wave of sleepiness on the Vietnamese villagers. All of the villagers began to feel sleepy and dropped on the ground immediately. They were sleepin' like babies on the crib. I saw Blockbuster who later stepped out of the large crater. The crater where he stamped on Marrow like a dead rock.

"S...arah...." I was still strugglin' to move my lips. "K...ane...." I called out to the cyborg and wonder if he was still hidin'. When I tried to call out to him, Kane got out quickly and shot several rounds at the Marauders. They ducked down a bit and charged at the cyborg with their abilities. Riptide was still spinnin' like the crazy tornado that just crushed the entire village. But Kane was able to duplicate his power. He created a wind vaccum that's comin' out of his cyborg body. The wind just hit Riptide off the course since the wind vaccum was too strong enough to blow a person miles away. Riptide stopped spinnin' and find himself exhausted of the wind vaccum. The wind vaccum was also meant to suffocate Riptide. The Blockbuster came runnin' again and took his fists to hit the cyborg. But the cyborg had other advantages. He used his fist and crushed the Blockbuster's left hand. The Blockbuster cried out in pain as Kane was still holdin' his crushed hand. Then he threw him off the ground like a big giant crater. Scalphunter took out his firearms ready and began to shoot several rounds against Kane. Kane managed to duplicate the Scalphunter's technomorph ability in seconds. He transformed his entire cybernetic body with certain upgrades. He had a missle on his front body and gave a single shot against the Native American mutant. Scalphunter fell back on the ground and was dead for a few seconds. Because he had the healin' factor within him. Kane decided there was only one way to stop the Scalphunter. He took out his gun and fired a red bullet on the Scalphunter's right side of the gut. The Scalphunter fell down again and wasn't able to move since his healin' factor stopped workin'.

I tried to move my body as many possibilities as I can. But I ain't in shape to the d@Mn job. Raven was watchin' the whole charade which was goin' on the village. Vertigo thought of puttin' the cyborg to sleep. She induced a sleepin' waveness on the cyborg but to no effect. Because cyborgs neva sleep all the time. Kane copied the green-haired mutant's power and induced a wave signal comin' from his freakin' antenna. Vertigo felt exhausted like a d@mn sleepin' beauty. A purple-haired mutant named Arclight sends a shockwave by clappin' her hands. The ground began to shake hardly and a bunch of rocks came flyin' through the cyborg. The cyborg charged the rocks with the Blockbuster's mutant ability. Kane broke the flyin' rocks into bits of pieces. Arclight was stunned to see how the cyborg managed to perfom this kinda $h!t. She clapped her hands again but Kane hits the ground where it shook fully to the extent that the rocks came crashin' against the purple-haired mutant. It's too bad that she's been crowded with a bunch of rocks on her head.

I saw the look on Raven's face. She couldn't even believe her eyes of what she had just seen. She called out to the remainin' Marauders, Prism and Scrambler to beat Kane down. Unfortunately, Prism just stood there as if he didn't wanted to attack. I heard he was cold-blooded killer who has no regard for human life. His abilities were beyond dangerous to any other mutants. Any kind of attack could deflect his mirrored body. Except for physical impact which would mean that it could be his weakness. Kane must have known his weakness already. But I ain't sure if the cyborg can duplicate his power. As for the Scrambler, Kane really needed to watch out since he can also scramble different kinds of technology. Kane was lookin' at the South Korean mutant while Prism still stood like a lazy statue. The cyborg took out his firearms again and blasted every shot on both of the mutant mercs. The shots got deflected on Prism's body while Kane ducked down a bit. Then the shots flew back against the South Korean mutant. He was knocked by the fact that the shots just passed from one side to the other. The Scrambler felt a little pain as blood began to pour from his left arm. Kane meant to shoot his arms so that Scramble can't scramble anythin'. Raven decided to leave for Kane. She morphed into Kane and gave several rounds against the cyborg. The cyborg used his laser eye and shoot across the ground where Raven was runnin'. But Raven proved valuable to escape from the cyborg's sight. She ran as fast she could which she later jumped over the cyborg. The cyborg went invisible which made the blue b!tch go very mad. She tried to track his trail down but she couldn't find the invisible cyborg. However, the cyborg came behind her back and aimed the gun on the right side of her ear. Kane told her to put the guns down. But she ain't listenin' to him. He was makin' sure the other mutants would back off. But the Scrambler made several movements behind them quietly. He immediately jumped on the cyborg. He placed his hands on the cyborg and able to scramble his circuits. The cyborg went berserk and there were sparks comin' all over his body. He fell down immediately on the ground. It seems that he was shutdown for good.

Marrow was still unconsious on the large crater. I needed some time to focus on my strength so that I could get out of the dead duck situation. It took several minutes to unleash my animal rage and release the Scrambler's trap. I shouted out in roar and finally got up on my feet. I was able to charge against Raven and slashed her blue skin off. She cried out in pain as I hit on her gut. She fell on the ground as I concentrated on Prism. As Prism stood there, he was about to hit me. But I dodged his prism fists and slashed through him. There was a crack comin' out of his prism shell. But it ain't that much. I hit him down with my fists as hard as I can. I used my berserker strength to carry a rock and thew it on him. He laid unconsious when Scramber began to race towards me. I slid through the ground and tipped his legs off. He fell down and I got up later to hit him. I smashed his face with my fists and forced him to speak.

"D@mn you! Unscramble Kane! YOU HEAR ME? UNSCRAMBLE HIM!" I said angrily at the South Korean mutant even though he doesn't know how to speak English. I kept hittin' on him but he kept showin' his evil smile on the face. While I was still hittin' him, a series of darts just shot through my body. I began to feel dizzy as I turned around to see who shot at me. It was a man with some kinda blue suit on him. His face looked pale as if though he didn't eat anythin' for dinner. He also showed a slight grin on the face as I fell down unconscious. I can hear the words from the man who stood there before me. Somehow, I begin to think that he was the real boss of the Marauders.

"Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! It looks like you'll be my test subject again.....Logan."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 63- Marauders, Part 4.

Holy $h!t! Logan has been knocked out again. Not just our favourite Canadian mutant, but Marrow and Kane has been pretty much hit. What will happen in the next chapter of Wolverine? And who's the man who just made Logan unconscious? I think we all who the real boss is here. Right? Yea. You got that right, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.