Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 58- Kane's Legacy, Part 3

It was an unexpected surprise that Omega Red have already escaped from the ice prison. We knew that he would escape any time since the temperature got hit pretty low. Kane took out his guns and fire at the ultimate super-soldier. The Russian's red armoured body didn't take a scratch. We assumed that his armoured body was made out of carbonadium. D@mn that Soviet X!

I also took out my own weapons. But I don't know if it'll be enough to defeat the Omega Red. It was AK-47 gun which I had to use. I took many shots at the Russian mutant. But the bullets were kept dodgin' off his armour. Omega Red took out his steel coils and whipped our weapons off our hands. Then he used those coils to wrap our legs and made ourselves fell down on the floor. We tried to free our own legs since the coils were too tight. The dangerous fact is that the Omega Red will suck the life out of us. I took out a pipe from the other side and tried to whack at his coils. But there wasn't any effect. Kane tried to use his army knife and cut the coils in half. The cuttin' part didn't work as well. While we were strugglin' to free ourselves, the once Arkady spoke in his Russian accent.

"You are such fools to enter this dead duck. Did you really think that I will be frozen forever?"

This is the first time that I heard the Omega Red speak for himself. I didn't wanna say anythin' at this point. Kane and I are only concentratin' how to get free. If there is anythin' in this world that can stop him, it might as well have to be the Carbonadium Synthesizer. That's the only object which the Omega Red is strivin' for survival. We needed to destroy that object at any costs. Even if it means disobeyin' the old man's orders.

"Kane! We have to destroy the Carbonadium Synthesizer. It's the only we can stop this b@$t@rd."

"Are you crazy, Logan? Stryker wants the object badly."

"I believe you are wrong, Mister Garrison Kane," interrupted the Omega Red who is still holdin' our legs down. I knew somethin' would go wrong once the super-soldier said that. Somehow Arkady knew his name. I ain't sure if he knew mine as well. I kept strugglin' to free myself from the coils but I felt the intense pain growin' over me. I began to ask questions to the Russian mutant about his plan.

"What....What.....are you sayin'? D@mmit! What's happenin' to me?"

The Omega Red laughed as if we were the dumb agents who didn't know a thing. He was still standin' there as if he was enjoyin' his precious kill. I looked at Kane and he was slowly weakened by the coils. I think he was drainin' our lifeforce.

"You do not know, Logan? It is called the Death Factor. HA! HA! HA!"

I knew the b@$t@rd for what he was actually doin' to me. I just needed some time to get up. But I was too weak though. Even an old man would get up that easily. Kane was also havin' trouble gettin' up even though he had the guts to prove it. I thought of another way to pull off these coils. I stared up the sub ceilin' where I noticed some pipes. If I managed to reach the gun nearby, I could shoot those pipes and allow the smoke to go through. I tried to move every possible I can to pick up the gun. After several tries, I took the gun immediately and shot one of the smokin' pipes. The pipe released the smoke in full blow. Then the smoke distracted the Omega Red as he was tryin' to ward away from it. He let go off the coils from our legs as a result. I managed to get up and check to see if Kane was doin' alright.

"Kane! KANE! Can ya....hear me, bub?"

"I....I....."

Kane was unable to speak at this point since he was too weak. I also asked if he can get up. But he mentioned that he still doesn't have the full energy to move like a sewer rat. I carried him and put him on the right side of my shoulder. He may be heavy but I can manage to carry him off. Even though I was drained half of my life. The healin' factor should save myself in some time. I took the Carbonadium Synthesizer quickly before the Omega Red gets it. The smoke still covered our @$$e$ while Omega Red was havin' hard time to see. After a few seconds later, the Russian mutant realized we were gone. I can hear his footsteps and the steel coils wranglin' like bells. I was too slow to carry my old partner but the problem is that I was kinda weak to move. I wouldn't let the Russian b@$t@rd defeat us in a single blow. I have to destroy that red canister so that Arkady wouldn't survive in this d@mn sub. I put my partner down as he knew what I was gonna do.

"Logan.....Don't.....do it."

"I have no choice, bub. Uhhh....I'm....still weak. I....have to....Uhhh.....I....."

I couldn't imagine such life got drained from inside of me. This is the first time that I ever had that kinda experience before. The healin' factor should be doin' the trick by now. But it's takin' much time as usual. I raised my AK-47 gun in order to shoot the d@mn red thing. But I was dizzyin' all of a sudden until the Russian mutant arrived in our doorstep. He used his coils to take the object as I tried to shoot it. But the coils deflected the bullets off the floor. My eyes were becomin' too hazy that I couldn't see anythin' clearly. The Omega Red gave a slight smirk on his face. He seemed to be enjoyin' himself as I was tryin' to square him off. He used those coils again to wrap around my body. He then used all the energy to drain my life out. I cried out in pain since I knew he injected myself with a death spore.

"How does it feel, Mister Logan? HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"WRAAAAAAAOOOOH!"

I saw Kane was reachin' out his hand to me. He was in desperate need of help. He tried to take out the nearby gun but still couldn't even move an inch. I threw the gun down just to make Omega Red think it fell accidentally on the floor. Kane saw the drop and moved slowly bit by bit. While I had to distract the red-armoured soldier, I tried to look what Kane is about to do here. It took several minutes for the partner to take hold of the AK-47 gun. He then lied behind the back of the Russian mutant. Kane decided to scan for any weakness to his red armour. But with no availability of his true weakness. Kane gave several shots just to save myself from being drained out. I dropped down on the sub floor while Kane kept shootin' at Omega Red. He took his coils and wrapped around Kane's body. The coil fling the weapon off somewhere through the steel pipes. The Omega Red continued drainin' the lifeforce out of my best partner in town. He screamed in agony which I couldn't help watchin'. It's like that I couldn't do anythin' to save my dyin' friend.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kane kept screamin' as he felt the intense pain growin' inside of him. He couldn't let himself escape from the ultimate soldier's grasp. The Omega Red laughed again as usual and I was very angry about it.

"D@mn you.....f*ckin' b@$t@rd. I swear that....I'll.....kill you."

"You cannot kill me, Mister Logan. My armour was entirely made out of carbonadium."

"Yea.....But I can still.....kick your.....@$$ any time, bub."

"Feel free to speak you want, Mister Logan. You will die in a short of breath."

While the Omega Red was still talkin', he heard a call comin' somewhere on his comm-link. The sound of the deep voice didn't seem familiar to myself. But I was so sure that I heard it before. The Omega Red picked up the call and answered it gently.

"Yes?"

"Are they still dead?"

"No. Not yet. But I believe Logan's best friend is almost done here."

"Excellent. Keep doing while you're at it. Besides, I have a surprise for you."

"A surprise? I do not understand....."

"Did you really think that I could trust you? I only used you to get rid of these agents for me."

"WHAT? NO! THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE! YOU TRICKED ME!"

"That is correct. You should know that you're not even needed on the open surface. A single missile will be launched and hit the dead sub. You and the agents will be toasted."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Omega Red went so angry as any wild animal could be. He threw off my partner to the side of the steel pipes. He also threw the comm-link and smashed it with his right leg. I went to Kane quickly when the Omega Red got hold of my neck.

"D@mmit! Let me go......ya b@$t@rd!"

"You...You should tell your leader that he will not be messing with the Omega Red."

"Wha...t?"

As I asked the question, a big sound just occurred on the surface. It must be the missile that's comin' to hit us. I wondered who that leader the Omega Red was talkin' about. Then I made a realization of the true culprit behind the scenes. It was.......

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

I suddenly woke up from the bed where the beautiful Heather was still besides me. She also woke up to see whether I was feelin' alright. I always slept with her since the great new general always kept his busy things under his nose. But I always had the feelin' that this kind of love affair happened before.

"Logan....Are you okay?"

"Yea....I'm fine. It's just a nightmare. That's all."

"Is it? Or is it that missing memory of yours?"

"I...I don't know, Heather. But I do need to find the exact details of my old partner."

"You mean Garrison Kane?"

"Yea. I wonder if he's still working as part of the new Team X. But I needed some answers from your dear old hubby. Something tells me that Kane is secretly workin' with him."

"What makes you say that?"

"I can smell him, Heather."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 59- Kane's Legacy, Part 4.

What's this? Who is the leader that Logan was about to say? Was it really him? No way! Will General Hudson explain all the details about Garrison Kane and his secret agenda? Find out in the last investigative arc of Wolverine. It's time for some answers, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.