Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 52- Western Wolverine, Part 1

I never thought I would find myself in this strange new era. It ain't Canada that's for sure. I can smell the horses' $h!t away from the jail cell. It sounds like that I'm in a barn or somethin'. Yea, tell me about it. This isn't the stuff which I signed up for.

I sat thinkin' in the jail cell to see how I can track down the crazy b@$t@rd who just pulled myself right into the past. It ain't possible that time travel could actually work. If were possible, then I'm pretty sure the eggheads have some explanation to do. But the only problem is that they haven't developed this kind of technology yet. Unless, that device accidentally came from the future. The future where the time traveller used to come from. I wouldn't want to know about it.

I decided not to cut through the steel bars since I wanted to find the crazy Wade. Not only I have to find the crazy $h!thead, I need to look out for the kid too. The kid may be in shock of what's happenin' here. I didn't want to think about the fact he could very well harm the innocent Western society by accident. I always had to think of ideas on how to get out of the place. There were some raisin' questions which comes off my mind. Like how Wade actually discover the object in the first place. I didn't had the chance to ask him though. But I need to find him first. If he does pull any more of his f*ckin' tricks, I swear that I'll slice every inch of his skin into pieces of $h!t.

The sheriff came to the jail cell and opened the door for me. I came out lookin' fine as usual but I didn't like the new look. For some strange reason, I wore these clothes already after I jumped into the past. I felt like it was mere seconds for myself to jump through time and teleported to the Old West. I ain't wanna ask these new people for more questions. They wouldn't want to believe me by the way. As I walked out from the cell, the sheriff stopped me. He placed his hand on his shoulder and said to come in his private office. I didn't even know what was going on. But it seems a good idea to find out. I followed the sheriff into his private office. He closed the door tightly and went back to his old d@mn seat. He took a strange notice of me and was wonderin' if he had seen me before. I told him that I was kinda new to this town. But he ain't wanna believe it. Since I didn't even know how long I was here or I was wearin' these Western-style clothes.

The sheriff told me to take a seat. I sat down, looked at the pictures and the awards that the sheriff received. I do recall seein' those photos somewhere back in the museum or somethin'. Anyways, these photos showed how the sheriff was capturin' dangerous criminals in town. As a result, the sheriff received so many awards by his peers and the crowds cheerin' for him or somethin' like that. He was also showin' each criminal profile in front of his desk. I looked at it and see what he was tryin' to show me. I then noticed the guy with half of his handkerchief-lookin' mask on. He had a slight brown hat and wore a gray coat. At first glance, I knew who he really was. I looked back at the sheriff's face, thinkin' that he might not have captured this criminal yet.

"You know this guy, Logan? The man with the slight brown hat and the grey coat and such."

"I....I did see him somewhere."

I never wanted to tell the whole details. Because it was my job to capture the ugly b@$t@rd. I have to think ways of how to escape from this h*llhole. So I thought of givin' the sheriff a chance to capture the guy for me. But he had an offer to make and this time he ain't doin' the job. This is the kind of offer which he was askin' me for. An offer in exchange of someone that I would never have expected.

"Logan, I have you friend. Remember him?"

He slipped the photo out from his front pocket. He then tossed the small photo onto the front side of the desk. I picked the photo and then turned it over. I realized what the sheriff was talkin' about here.

"You see that? I bet you know a lot about him."

"Whaddya want? And what did you do with the kid?"

"A kid you say? Huh! He ain't just a kid, Mr. Logan."

I was too late to find out if Chris had done somethin' wrong here. I know that Chris wouldn't meant to hurt anyone in the process. I kept askin' the sheriff where was the kid. Otherwise, I had to keep an eye on this guy. Because he's the guy whom ya didn't wanna mess with.

"He's safe. I have my men guarding him at all posts."

"You seem to know what he's capable of."

"That's right. But we managed to do something about it. I have never seen anything like it before. It's like pure magic as if it ain't existed. You know what I mean."

"What did you exactly do to him?"

"Easy there, my friend. I'm sure you can figure out yourself. If a person has the ability to electrify meat, what's the one thing that can hurt him?"

I knew what the sheriff was talkin' about. It's not just the fear of darkness. But it's the water as well. I bet ya anythin' that the kid is tied up somewhere and the water flows all around him. How I was able to tell? With the help of my super-smell, I can tell the sheriff did somethin' to the poor kid. He also somehow knew that I was tied to the crazy Wade Wilson.

"You know, Wade Wilson. Right?" the sheriff asked again just to see if I actually knew him. He kept lookin' at the photo of the crazy son of a b!tch while I was lookin' at Chris. I was supposed to be with him. But how did I end up lyin' somewhere in the dry ground. The sheriff must have known the answers but I ain't sure if he really wanted to tell me. I just sure hope he can help myself out. Before that can happen, I needed to do his f*ckin' favour.

"All you need to do is capture this Wade guy for me. Then you will get your so-called kid back. Got it?"

I should have known this would happen any time soon. Doin' a sheriff's favour is one tough heck of a ride. But I never expected this from a famous sheriff. He must be some kind of corrupted cop who sometimes joins with several gang members and doin' nasty and $h!tty things around the dark corners of New York City. If only I knew that this was some kind of trap for myself and Chris. I guess there was no other way and join the sheriff's dangerous game.

"So Logan. What will it be?"

"You got it, bub. But no tricks."

"That depends if you do the d@mn job for me.....partner."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 53- Western Wolverine, Part 2.

Holy $h!t! Now Logan has to join forces with the most famous and corruptible sheriff in town. Can Chris be saved? Will Logan able to find the crazy Wade Wilson in time? But what motives does Wade have and why he had to travel back in time? You may find out the answers in the next exciting wild chapter of Wolverine. That's right, folks. Let's get buckle up and hit the road. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.