Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 40- The Thing

"Logan....LOGAN! Can you hear me? Logan!"

"Dr. Heather. He's still not responding. I suggest we should give him some wake-up drug."

"No, Dr. Cornelius. It could kill him."

"But he has the healing factor."

"Yes, I know that. But it's only artificial."

"Artificial? His healing factor is getting advanced by every minute. We need to give him the drug. Now!"

"NO!"

"You're crazy, Heather. You know that. Surely, you must know that your husband wants Logan alive."

"Yeah, I know that."

"Wait, he's waking up."

"Logan...Logan. Can you hear me? It's me...Dr. Heather Hudson. What happened?"

"Uhhhh...Uhhhhh. Where am I? Where....."

"You're in the Project X facility. Don't worry. You're going to be fine."

"But...I...tried...to stop....it."

"Stop what, Logan? You can tell me. What did you see?"

"I...I don't know. It was horrible. I can't....I...f*ckin' can't.....WRAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOH!"

"Hold him tight, Cornelius."

"Are you mad? He might kill me with his adamantium claws."

"JUST DO IT!"

"LEAVE ME! LEAVE MEEEEEE! ALONE, YOU.......WRAAAAAAAOOOOOOOH!"

"Everyone! We'll just have to hold him tight. Are you sure the straps are working, Cornelius?"

"Yes. Yes. For goodness sake, Heather. Logan is going to out of control. We have to give him something. Just...."

"Like what?"

"To calm him down."

"STOP IT! STOOOOOOP IIIIIIIT! WRRAAAAAAAAA!"

SNIKT! SNIKT!

"D@MN YOU! LET GO OF ME! LET GOOOOOO!"

I didn't know what I was doing at that time. I was scared....I was scared of what I really saw. It wasn't like the ones that Psi-Borg had shown me. It was somethin' else. Somethin'....much worse. I can't seem to forget it. I can't let it go off my mind.

"WRAAAAAAAAAA!"

I used my hand to break off the straps. Unfortunately, the eggheads were tryin' to hold me back. But I struggled to let myself escape from the bed. The memories were flashin' over the moment that I saw yesterday. I think. I'm not sure about it. It was somethin' that came out of a horror movie. It was d@mn f*ckin' scary. I.....

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"D@mn it, Logan! Listen to me. You're here. Logan....Logan."

"No....NOOOOOOOO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Cornelius, give him the sleeping dose!"

"I'm trying.....I'm....."

While I was strugglin', I accidentally slashed one of Cornelius' arm. He screamed in pain and wished that I hadn't done it. Because he knew I was goin' to do somethin' worse like this. I tried to stop myself from hurtin' other people. But the horrible images were comin' back to me. It was like h*ll.

"Logan, can you listen to me? LOGAN!"

"Heather, I don't think this f*cking animal can listen. Piece of $h!t. Ahh, my arm..."

I can see all the other scientists and their assistants tryin' to do their best in holdin' myself down. Especially, Heather whom she was brave enough in savin' me. I can feel the emptiness inside my body. Not only that, I also felt darkness which doesn't let go away. It always comes to my senses about this d@mn thing. Whatever it is. It wouldn't stop hauntin' me. Hauntin' for the rest of my life. I screamed in pain and try not to harm the others. Includin' Heather who keeps tryin' to protect myself and tellin' that everythin' is goin' to be fine.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAA! GET AWAY FROM ME! I WON'T LET YOU....ENTER....MEEEEEE!"

I raised my hands and tryin' to reach out to a place where I live in peace. But the problem is this place didn't turn out to be like what I expected. It wasn't heaven, I can tell ya that. That place was.....It was....I can't remember. My mind is goin' nuts.

I was still tryin' to escape from the unknown creature's graps. It's like the thing is watchin' me. It watches everything what I did in the past. The thing was showin' me these horrible images, which I haven't seen before. I didn't know what to say. It wasn't those wars I had. It....wasn't. There were lots of faces starin' at me. They didn't have black eyelids. All of their eyes were white. There were like zombies tryin' to eat my flesh off. One of them was showin' that there were dead people hangin' in their crosses. One of the hangers was screamin' for help. I wanted to save that person. It was a woman cryin' and beggin' for mercy. I was walkin' away from the white-eyed people. They were grabbin' my body and I couldn't even breathe.

"LET ME GOOOO!"

"Did you seeeee....Logan? You will never come out of the....darkness. You will never come out of the.....darkness. You will....."

"The darkness....Logan. The......DARKNESS."

"WHAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOW! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOW! WHAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOW! WHAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOW!........"

"LOOOOOOOOOGAN!.....LOOOOOOOOOOGAN!.....LOOOOOOOOOOGAN!........"

"You are a....f*cking animal. You are a....f*cking animal. You are a....f*cking animal. You are a......"

"DARKNESS! DARKNESS! DARKNESS!"

"STOP IT! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOP! I don't wanna hear all of you. GET THE F*CK OFF!"

I still kept hearin' those deep d@mn voices in my head. I'm goin' crazy here but I ain't one of the people who takes drugs off the streets. These white-eyed people were all around me. They neva let myself go and save the woman hangin' on the cross.

"HEEEELLLP MEEEEEEE! HEEEEEEELLLLLLP MEEEEEEEE! HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEE! HEEEEEELLLP......"

I tried to move faster as I can. But the images in this world was gettin' darker at the moment. I couldn't even see. It's like a paintin' was bein' washed off the board. I was movin' slowly and tried to save the woman as much as I can. But I saw a dark figure was standin' near the woman. I didn't know what the dark figure was. It must be the thing. But the dark figure said somethin' in the deepest voice. A voice which I was quite frightened by it.

"I'm not what you think I am. I'm not what you think I am. I'm not what you think I am......"

After repeatin' those d@mn words, the dark figure cut off the woman's head off with some kind of sword. It was still blurry. I failed to save the woman. I failed to....save the people that I want to save.

The dark figure then came towards me. I tried to stop the unknown creature. But it slashed myself a couple of times over and over again. The scary white-eyed people were screaming together.

"KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!.........."

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP!........

"LOGAN! D@MN IT! CORNELIUS! GIVE HIM THE DOSE NOW!"

I heard the pretty lady's voice who kept tellin' Cornelius what to do. I felt the drug injected into my system. It felt like the waterfall where droplets of water was hittin' the deep surface. I was unconsious for a while. I woke up and found myself back in....Project X. Except the fact is that this was another location of the Project X facility where we went to. This is where it all happened. I was standin' outside near the entrance of the facility. I heard some of the new Team X members callin' out to me. Since they were ready to go in.

"Hey Logan," said Dukes who doesn't like to wait a bit longer. "What are we waiting for? Aren't we supposed to go in?"

"You seemed to be impatient, Dukes. You need to relax for a bit."

"I'm done relaxing here. How about we just kick some @$$?"

"I'm with the big guy," said the blond Chris who likes to electrify things up. He may have some past abuse. But he ain't want to give his fight. Yea, the fight with the cops.

"Ok kiddies. Things are goin' to get rough around here. If you think this would be a bad idea to do the mission. Now's the time."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 41- Illusions.

Holy $h!t! What the f*ck is this thing? WHAT THE F*CK IS IT? Anyways, find out in the next scariest chapter of Wolverine. You ain't gonna like this, bub. SNIKT!

spaceboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By spaceboy

Great chapter.  
Kinda f*cked up though.

Avatar image for nomadicxnightmare
nomadicxnightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By nomadicxnightmare
@spaceboy said:
Great chapter.   Kinda f*cked up though.
That's what makes it awesome! xD
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
@spaceboy@nomadicxnightmare:   
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided