Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 36- Sleeper

I was still trapped in the mind of an animal. It was so dark that I couldn't even see what's happenin'. A flicker of light just hit my eyes as if I was blinded by it. My senses tell me that I ain't alone. Sometimes, I always find myself in a place of darkness. It was cold as h*ll. You neva wanted to be part of this dark place. Because h*ll was a place for sinners. Sinners like murderers, thieves, and others. Even animals as well. The strongest animal of all.

I tried to control my inner rage but there were times that I failed. I don't know who or what I am anymore. I wish someone could tell me. But who? Who would be the one person to say that I can become a man? A man of peace who doesn't kill. A killer always kill the innocents. But I neva wanted to be part of the killin' game. It was a mistake. A big f*ckin' mistake.

I find myself naked, walkin' through the darkness. There were voices all over the place. It's like someone was callin' for help. But I couldn't even tell who it was. I know that Psi-Borg has setup a nightmare like this. You could say I was kinda trapped inside the virtual game. Except the fact that our minds weren't hooked up with virtual machines. Because we were still sleepin' in our cold chambers. So cold that you can't even get the heat from underneath your skin. I felt the coldness and tried to look for somethin' warmer. I know it's not real. Because the guy who keeps f*ckin' your mind, ain't wanna stop it. A piece of cyborg $hit if ya ask me.

I was still walkin' through the depths of h*ll until I stepped in a pool of blood. The blood was formed into a red sea. I saw a pile of dead bodies floatin' in the bloodpool. Whenever I see these things in my mind, it really sickens me. I just want this nightmare to be stopped. I tried to wake up but my real body was still frozen or lyin' in the cold chamber. Even though I can move through my mind of darkness. It was all black. But it was more than that. I had the feelin' that I would't able to reach the bright light. A pathway to a greater peace and the greater good. A peace of joy and happiness. Just imagine how I would feel like to be a peaceful man. Or you could say a peaceful mutant.

I had no choice but to walk through the bloodpool. I can hear gushin' sounds of the corpses and the bad aroma. My senses were tinglin' like a whirlwind. As if it keeps goin' and goin'. Because the whirlwind neva stops until it pounds on ya. I wonder how I can get through with this nightmare.

The blood was thick and I felt like I was stuck in the actual mud. It was sticky alright. But I still can't move an inch. It got stickier than a bit. I liked to ask Psi-Borg to see what was the point of all this. Unless, Dr. Essex has put myself through another dangerous experiment. I tried to use my senses to see what was the truth. It ain't no truth at all. Because this place doesn't even exist. It's just a manifestion of your own fears and desires. Such desires would be $exual and killin'. Even a businessman would like to do those things. But I ain't sure about killin' though. A powerful man would want money, power, and ladies all in the world. Such power do exist in this world. Because I had seen it back at the party. A party of wild desire and $exual atrocities. I always wonder if the blue b!tch liked to get f*cked up all the time. Because you may neva know if she actually enjoyed it.

People liked to do these things but I ain't sure wouldn't want that. However, I get tempted by the fact that there will be more to come in my way. Such ways, that I can't even think of. It's like a ball which kept rollin' over and over. Because you know it will neva stop. These desires will get you anythin' you wanted. But I wanted to be peaceful. Not a violent man who goes berserk and keeps slashin' people. Sometimes, I neva liked myself. I tried not to become a wild animal since it could be my very own desire.

There were two figures appearin' out of thin air. I couldn't tell whether they were corpses or real live people. I walked up towards them and saw that it was Silver Fox and the blue b!tch. I was wonderin' if Psi-Borg had such great tastes of body lust. I know the Foxy lady was already dead since she was killed by me. On the other hand, Mystique was like smilin' at me. She had the red hair which sorta curled towards her head. Yet, she was still naked. The Foxy lady was placin' her arms on my hairy body. She then rubbed my body gently and moved down a bit further. I can feel the $exual tensions fallin' under my grasp. Because I was the center of attention. But I ain't sure it would be Psi-Borg's wild idea. I guess he wanted to see it for himself.

Raven was lickin' her tongue on my neck. She closed her eyes and kissed over my body. I tried to move away from them. Because I neva wanted this to happen. I also closed my eyes and felt the inner rage of an animal. An animal who likes to kill. A predator I should say.

The Foxy lady went down rubbin' below my legs. I can see a bell which kept movin' and ringin' all the time. I always liked to hear the sound of a chuchbell. I may not be a Christian myself. But I sure know that God exists and he created those who were made up of flesh and bone. You could take Adam and Eve for example. They were the first people who were created on Earth. Or they say it might be true. Because you may neva know until you read the Bible.

Raven kept lickin' my body and then through my legs. The bell kept ringin' as if it neva wanted to stop. Because the bell wanted to get the attention. An another example would be a person who rings a bell to get his or her attention. So people will know what's it about. But it's not the attention which counts. It's the will of the person who has choices. D@mn choices, I should say. I can't feel right about what I'm doin' here. It's like an erotic dream, I'm havin' I just don't want it. Because it's my will to do anythin' I want. So I told the two ladies of Team X to f*ck off. But the bells kept ringin'. I can hear the sounds of my own deep voice. The sound of an animal that I would neva let it come out.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

Then the bell stopped ringin' all of a sudden. There was noises everywhere comin' though my shattered mind. Silver Fox and Raven faded away from existence. I was left stranded in this nightmarish world. A world created by the f*ckin' Psi-Borg himself.

I kept hearin' a sound from the outside world. This time, it was different. I couldn't shake the feelin' it could be another bell. But it ain't. It was...an alarm.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!......

"ALERT! ALERT! STASIS OUT OF POWER! REPEAT...STASIS OUT OF POWER!"

I don't know what's goin' on here. But I have to find it out myself. Unless, I can break free of course.

SMAAAAAAAAAAASH!

I fell down to the floor, havin' trouble to breathe. A fish that came out of dry water. There were rattlin' sounds all over the place. A troops of soldiers came towards the chamber room and an egghead was there. I have neva seen the egghead before. He goes by the name of Dr. Abraham Cornelius and claims that he was already workin' at Project X.

"Hello Logan. I never thought you would wake up this late."

"What? Whaddaya mean?"

"I guess you don't know. It's been years, Logan."

"What? Years? What...year is it?"

"It's the year, 1981. You have slept for almost ten years since 1971."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 37- Rip Van Wolverine.

Huh? Logan was sleeping for 10 years? So what happened to the others? WTF? You may find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I felt like I'm the only one bein' left out. You may neva know. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Nice chapter!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points