Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 35- Faces of Tomorrow

I was surprised to see my old self who keeps posin' as if he were a true samurai. But the thing is that this version of myself has the skills of a warrior. Somethin' tell me that I'm facing myself from the future. I began to ask complicated questions. If ya think about it, it's not that complicated. Not to mention the old $h!thead.

The older version kept quiet for a while. Since he was revealed to be Logan. Or another Logan, I should say. But we were the same person. The old samurai said he came to save Cap in the past. I asked him why. He still neva said anythin' about it. But he kept his special blade back on his adamantium armor. Then the old guy or myself began to speak.

"I know this sounds strange. But you have to understand what's goin' on here."

"Piece of $h!t! I can't believe I'm talkin' to myself."

"Same here. But you need to know. It's an urgent mission."

"Why? Why do you want to save Cap?"

"Like I said, he's my friend."

"Your friend? I ain't recall Cap bein' my friend."

"He was. But I guess, you don't remember now."

"Whaddya mean I don't remember?"

"If I tell ya, you wouldn't believe me."

"You sure got some new skills."

"Let's just say I got help from another samurai."

"Another samurai? You gotta be kiddin' me?"

"Look here. I ain't got much time."

"Tell me one thing. Which future did ya came? I know Cable came back from a far future."

"I could also say the same thing. But I ain't from Cable's same future timeline."

"I see. You betta explain to me."

When he was about to explain, I heard some noises rushin' towards the hallways. It must be the other Team X members whom they tried to look for the real Cap. I have to know for sure if I'm dealin' with the real me. Because this could be a trick. An another fancy way of sayin' is that this could be Cable's other trick. But I highly doubt it.

When I tried to get answers from myself, a white light began to emanate from his armor. Great! He's goin' back to his future. I have to stop him. But it was kinda too late. As my older self began to take off, he said some final words to me.

"You're in the wrong place, bub."

When he said that, I knew what he was talkin' about. It would mean I got tricked again. Not just me, but the others as well. This time, I also got tricked by myself besides Cable. Great! Another time-travellin' $h!thead. I felt kinda weird when I said it.

"You will soon know about your true self. Because you know who will be the one to stop Project X."

The old samurai vanished into thin air. As I was thinkin' of those words, I neva knew what he was talkin' about. It seemed to me that I have to remember my past. And the person who's goin' to stop Project X? Cable used to say it a couple of years ago. If this Logan said these similar words to me, then it would mean....

"LOGAN!" Victor cried out in thunder and wondered what the f*ck was goin' on here. I said some kind of samurai had entered this $h!thole and managed to trick us thinkin' that the real Cap was here. Victor got angry again because he knew it was a trap.

The rest of the team looked at Wade's body and asked why he was still dead. I'm not sure if I can explain this. But I had to say it to them anyways. They had to know the truth since we have healin' factors except for the cool cowboy.

"Hmmmm. He is dead out cold, alright," said John who kept his black glasses often. Not the way that you would think the master assassin know the truth here. On the other hand, the blue b!tch was happy about Wade's death. Even though he was a valuable member of the team. But David had found somethin' that I neva knew.

"Wait! I don't think our crazy teammate is dead."

"What are ya talkin' about? I saw the samurai used his special blade on him."

"Well, I'm not sure about this special blade. But it seems that your samurai had missed the vital point through his chest. If this samurai had plunged the blade through his heart, Deadpool would be dead gone for good."

"WHAT?" I was confused and began to wonder why would the older Logan would do such a thing. That means the samurai neva wanted Wade to be killed. It still didn't make any sense. So many f*ckin' questions to ask.

"Oh great! Just what I thought it would happen. $h!t!" the blue lady was quite angry about the fact that the crazy Wade is still alive. But the weird thing is that how can it happen. The samurai neva mentioned about his special blade or where he got it from. Maybe, sometime I would like to know that on my own. Because it will take years to come.

After the failed search and the exchange of nevaendin' arguments, Wade finally woke up from his long-dead sleep. I begin to understand this blade can actually kill a person with the healin' factor. But what I don't get is how that person would still be alive without hittin' some vital points in the human body. Maybe, it was two blades in one. One was the original and the other one was special. Sometimes, these wild theories always come to my mind. Because one thing is for sure that I ain't a f*ckin' genius like the eggheads.

The crazy Wade neva spoke first. He was lookin' at us and wonderin' how he nearly got killed by the samurai. He pulled off his mask and showed his ugly face in a wicked sense that he's alive.

"WHOOO-HOOOO! I'M ALIVE! I'M F*CKING ALIVE!"

We contacted Stryker on our failed mission. Even though we haven't found the real Cap yet, we still managed to get hold of this facility. I neva told my comrades that I was actually fightin' myself. Because, they may think that I will become the...next traitor.

Somewhere in South America, Underground Temple.....

"Hey bub, I'm sure you can hear me. But I wanted to tell you this. No one will eva find you here. I'm pretty sure about it. You ain't worry a thing. If my former comrades were to find ya, I'll see to it what I can do. Because you were killed once and I had to prevent it. It wasn't easy for me but I had come to do the job. You were my friend and a hero. But this ain't the time you should wake up now until.....they find you."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 36- Sleeper.

Holy $h!t! Now you know what just happened here. But will the old Logan come back? Who knows? Next up, the next chapter will make you sleep. ;D Nah, just kiddin'. It ain't about sleepin ' beauties. It's somethin' else. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@The Impersonator
Nice!! Great work man!
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts