Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 34- The Samurai

The samurai warrior was still standin' besides Wade's dead body. I had no idea that one guy like him could kill the crazy b@$t@rd easily. I might as well have to be careful about the samurai's blade. Because I think the blade could be a weakness against healin' factors. I don't know how I would know it. But I have a bad feelin' about this.

I took out my adamantium claws and began to strike the samurai. The samurai moved to the left instantly. I missed the target but the samurai managed to hit on my back. He then kicked on my shins and I kneeled down on the floor. I tried to move up but I couldn't release myself. It's like I got stuck in some kind of mud pool.

A few seconds later, I forced myself to get up from my knees. It was painful though. I began to ask myself what kind of moves is the samurai pushin' at. He sure knows a lotta different styles of fightin' alright. But sometimes, I can't tell what will be the samurai's next move.

I stole Wade's sharp blade and made several strikes at the samurai. But the samurai moved faster like the speedin' bullet. I tried to find ways how to defeat the strange warrior. It seems that the warrior knows my every move. He sure is one heck of a psychic who can predict things in the future. Not very much like Psi-Borg, I would assume.

The samurai jumped on myself and took out his special blade. He swings the blade and made several cuts to my right arm. It was bleedin' and I felt the slight amount of pain ragin' through my veins. But the wounds neva healed and I was right about the special blade. I tried to be careful though. But the samurai wouldn't let myself to think of other options. I took out a pistol and shot him several times. But the bullets got deflected from his strong samurai armor. It's like the armor is made of steel. The samurai said it was made out of adamantium.

"WHAT?" I shouted and was confused due to the fact that the armor could be made from Project X. But it neva occurred to me that this samurai might be workin' for Project X. While I was attackin' him, I ask the samurai some questions. But I don't think he would answer it right away. He's one mystery man, whom I didn't like.

I tried to break off his mask and see what this guy is all about. His voice was so deep that I couldn't even recognize his true identity. I also try to smell what things he had on him. But it smelled like some kind of a flower.

"It's a lotus," the samurai said. "This flower is actually from Japan."

"Japan? Are you Japanese?"

"You wish!"

The samurai kept swingin' his blade back and forth at myself. He had several moves on me. I tried to dodge his incomin' attacks. But it ain't workin'. I took out a smoke bomb and threw near the samurai's steel legs. Well, it's not steel for sure. The bomb exploded in a puff of smoke. The samurai couldn't even see what was goin' on. I moved instantly and find a way to attack him. I used my own fightin' moves to bash him through the smoke screen. But the adamantium armor was proved to be strong even for a wild animal like me. I must keep fightin' him. Otherwise, I wouldn't want to turn out like the dead Deadpool. Yea, what a joke.

I threw another smoke screen just to distract him. The samurai still couldn't see but he was able to hit myself out of nowhere. Not only the samurai knows my incomin' moves. He also can smell where I was. Another mutant who has superhuman senses? I may not be sure about it. Because Victor and I were the only feral mutants who have joined Project X.

The samurai hold around my body tight. I tried to break myself from his grip. But he was too strong that I couldn't even move an inch. I took my adamantium claws and tried to plunge into the samurai's legs. But it didn't make a scratch. I shouted in pain and tried to free whenever I can.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

"You're still an animal, Logan. You will always be. But know this, you will not hurt my friend."

"Who the f*ck are you? D@MM!T!"

"I'm someone like you. Someone whose mind have been tortured for years to come. I have come here to protect my friend. Because, he's the legend."

"Cap? A legend like him? Whaddya know about it?"

"I know everything. Including you, Logan."

Then a rage suddenly broke out in my mind. I couldn't even see what I was doin'. Because, I was trying hard to break myself from the samurai's grasp. It's like I have been affected by a thunderstorm and electrocutin' my body over and over. I felt like a real animal. Even though, I'm not becomin' one. Not only I felt the rage, but I had the strength to pull things off. I used my own berserker strength to break free. I knelt down and turned over to stare at the samurai. I kept hittin' him hard several times. I didn't even know what I was doin'. But I didn't care. I still had the animal rage rushin' through my veins. I acted like a wild angry bull who keeps hittin' a person's head that hard. I neva stopped hittin' the samurai. I kept slashin' though his adamantium armor. Then I finally slashed his mask. The mask split into half. His helmet just fell off and got dropped on the floor. As I was about to slash his face, I got shocked to see the real identity of the samurai. I was starin' at myself.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 35- Faces of Tomorrow.

What? The samurai was actually Logan? But...how? What's going on here? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I guess, I'll be fightin' myself for the time bein'. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Saw this just as it came up....NICE JOB! :D

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points