Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 30- The Awakening

We woke up from our longest sleep in the healin' chamber room. I saw Psi-Borg was starin' at myself as if I enjoyed his freakin' nightmare. I and the others walked past him and were wonderin' if Psi-Borg was the only person who's sendin' the f*ckin' message. You may neva know about it. But I still hated the guy.

We went out together like some old friends who hanged out in high schools. Apparently, the crazy Wade keeps on blabberin' like a kid. Even the red-haired b!tch can't stand his ugly appearance. He sure is more uglier than you can think of.

John Kestrel always have the coolest gadgets in his pockets. But he ain't the best cowboy there is. Yet, he was beaten by the old guy who came back in time. I wanted to tell him the truth about Cable's presence. But sometimes, I figured that Cable's the good guy who is tryin' to prevent his dark future. If I hadn't known much about Cable, who knows what kind of future we'll be livin' in.

The big Victor Creed always like to show his evil smile. But he sometimes get angry about the fact that Captain America is actually alive. He has the strength of the lion and can pulverize his opponents like a big-time wrestler. He sure got guts to beat such f*ckin' wimps.

The blue-skinned Mystique was always looked beautiful as ever she can be. She looked as if she was posin' as a hot model for the cover magazine. But I hate the fact that she's walkin' naked all the time. Sometimes, I wish I could tell her to morph into someone else. But I guess, she liked to be a natural person if ya know what I mean.

On the other hand, David North was always quiet as usual. He neva let his guard down and always try to beat the bad guys. Well, I can't say for sure he's one of them. But somethin' tells me that he may be a good guy for a change. We all do change sometimes. Maybe, I should change my ways in a while. Because I always get the feelin' that I might do the wrong d@mn thing.

We were called back into the meetin' room with the young general. The general looked pretty old alright. He kinda aged due to the fact that he tried to get hands on the Infinity formula, which by the way got destroyed by the old d!ckhead. He neva quits doin' the things that he has to do. He had top priorities and was willin' to do whatever it takes to succeed in dangerous missions. I always asked myself whether he participated in missions like this before. Maybe, he did. Maybe, he didn't do it. Who knows? A guy his age can surely take down the other guys who might want to kill him. Or the reason could be that the general gets scared for his life. But the other fact is that he neva wanted to leave behind his Team X operations. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

"Ok people. This time, we got the location of the real Captain America," said Stryker who is still confident and thinkin' that he can get the real Cap killed. But we may neva know it could be a trap. This time, we all have to get Captain America.

Wade Wilson just got up and kept sayin' the d@mn f*ckin' words. Stryker always hated his stupid interference. But the merc always had somethin' to say before we could proceed to our plan.

"How about hiding under the rock, sir? I'm pretty sure the Captain won't see us."

"Are you mad, Wade? The real Captain America is sleeping somewhere in the corner of the ice," Stryker said.

"Oh...my bad. Anyways, how about using some vehicles for cover? I'm...."

"SHUT UP!" Stryker shouted.

"Yes, sir. Oh man, this sucks. I wanted an ice-cream. Do you have an ice-cream, fan-fic readers? It's getting hot in here."

The red-haired lady pulled out her gun and blasted Wade's head. Wade fell down to the floor lyin' like a waste of $h!t. Like I said, the merc ain't wanna stop talkin'.

"Thank you, Raven. But that isn't necessary," Stryker said with a smile.

"Well sir, at least he should shut up for once."

"Heh! Heh! Heh! You b!tch always like to act cool and hot. How about makin' out with a big guy?" Victor said.

"Kiss my @$$, Victor. You should re freshen your breath for once. Your dog breath really stinks."

"Why you....I'll choke your precious neck and f*ck you like a bulldozer. You...."

"SHUT THE F*CK UP, VICTOR! I HAVEN'T GOT MUCH ALL DAY!" Stryker shouted again.

"Yes, sir!" Victor said, lookin' away from the blue b!tch.

We all kept quiet for a while and waited for Stryker to lay out his plan. He said we had to move out in the regions of South America. Psi-Borg just gave the info and tabs on the real location where the real Captain America is bein' kept. He showed us a map on the table. We looked at the map and the general was pointin' to the country named Peru. If ya ask me, Peru is actually the location of this South American jungle. The big jungle, which we're headin' off the next day.

The crazy Wade just got up and was shakin' his head as if he was a dumb @$$hole. He was also lookin' at the jungle and jumped like a small kid. The crazy Wade neva change.

"YAAAAAAAY! SOUTH AMERICA, HERE WE COME! WHOOOOO-HOOOOO!"

We ignored Wade's selfish words and continued listenin' to the general's plans. Once the plan was cleared in our heads, we began to move out and head to the weapon rooms so that we can get ready for the next mornin'. It's a good thing, we're all goin' after the one man and the one "Greatest Hero" of them all. But sometimes, you can't even tell whether we're goin' to face the real Cap. Well, we have to find out for sure. Because this time, I won't hesitate to kill the real Captain America.

Somewhere in the South American jungles....

"Hey Cap, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can hear you loud and clear."

"We have a big time problem."

"I see. What is it this time?"

"The Team X are goin' to arrive in South America. It won't be good. I'll make sure they won't stand in our way."

"Good luck. I'm counting on you."

"Whatever you say, pal."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 31- Showdown.

WHAT? WAIT A MINUTE! Logan is going to kill Cap for real? And who was talking to the real/fake Cap? Can it be? Nah, it can't be. But will the Team X face the real Cap this time? Or will it be a clone? So many questions, bub. So many questions. SNIKT!

"Ok guys, I'll be stopping here for now. Starting next week, I'll be very, very busy. I'm glad you're enjoying the series. Once I'm back, there will be more to come. Plus, I can't wait to read your stories as well. What the f*ck? Wade, what you're doing here?"

"Is it true that you'll be gone for two to three weeks?"

"Well yeah. I have other things to do."

"Pleeeeeeeeease. Don't go. It would be really sad."

"I said that I'll be back."

"Yeah. You know what?"

"What?"

"How about we play a game of BANG-BANG?"

"Huh?"

CLICK!

"You got to be kidding me. You can't shoot me."

"I'm not. I'm forcing you to stay and write for a while."

"Yeah. I bet you can't."

"Wanna see?"

BLAM!

"AHHHH! F*CK! MY LEG! YOU UGLY B@$T@RD!"

"Hey Wade, why don't ya let the kid alone and face me instead?"

"Wolvieeeeee? YAAAAAY! YOU'RE HERE! It's time to have some fun."

"You wanna have some fun? I'll give it ya."

SNIKT! SNIKT!

SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! SLASH!

SPLAT! SPLAAAT! SPLAAAAAAAAAAT!

"Nice! Thanks, Logan. I owe you one."

"No problem, kid. You betta go before this crazy b@$t@rd gets back on his feet."

"I know what you mean. AHH! Man. My leg."

"You wanna help with that?"

"Ah don't worry about it. I'm actually waiting for someone to pick me up."

"Ok? Who is it?"

"Mystique."

"WHAT? THAT BLUE-SKINNED B!TCH?"

"Yeah man. If you're thinking why would I go with her, I can't tell you about it. WINK! WINK!"

spaceboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By spaceboy

Nice Wade Wilson cameo. *g*

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points