Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 29- The Return

I was bein' sent to Dr. Essex's autopsy room where the crazy doctor was examinin' the dead body of the greatest hero. Yea, that hero was Cap who had been recently killed by David and Victor. I was wonderin' why I had to meet the doctor at this time. Stryker said that the Cap wasn't actually Cap. But it was a trick. I neva knew about all this. But I wonder if that whole incident back at Project Rebirth was all a trap.

I opened the doors to the doc's room where the big Victor, David, and Stryker were standin' besides the frozen Cap's body. Cap was cold dead as a pack of ice. I can see his white face which looks like a dead zombie. I kinda felt sorry for what happened to Cap. But the whole problem is that this wasn't actually Captain America. So where the f*ck was the real one?

Dr. Essex came by the lab room, which he just finished examinin' the blood samples of the dead Cap. He said that Cap was an actual clone. We kinda look shocked to hear the news. But it didn't make any sense. I was so sure that I smelled the real Cap.

Dr. Essex said that Cap was cloned in order to think that he was the real one. Victor sure was h*ll angry about it. I'm not sure about David but he might wonder about the situation here.

Stryker was comin' up towards the dead and cloned body. His face was beginnin' to turn into a grin. Yea, I kinda knew that he would be explodin' at any moment now. You neva want to mess with the toughest general on the planet. He was a military general, alright. But I can tell he has the strongest look on his face.

Dr. Essex began to say some words that we get confused all of a sudden. The answers were all here. But it wasn't enough to get the information from the Cap clone.

"This is bull$h!t!" shouted Victor who keeps stressin' himself to the fact that he can't even kill Cap. He sorta slammed on some other dead frozen body and almost broke one of the limbs. David tried to calm his rage down but the big b@$t@rd neva wanted to listen to some rookie. Except the fact that David ain't a rookie anymore.

Stryker told the doc to report more information about Cap. It would mean that we have to search for the real one. But the Project Rebirth facility is bein' held tightly secured by armed men. Maybe, we could go back to Project Rebirth and find some answers there. But Victor pointed out that there wasn't a point going back and learnin' the f*ckin' truth. David agreed the idea that he would find more information in Project Rebirth. But Stryker rejected the idea and decided to look other ways of findin' the real Cap.

Stryker reminded us that we have to hold another secret meetin'. Great! Another meetin' just to find the d@mn hero. We had to go back and rest on our healin' chambers. So that we can be called back in to continue our search.

I heard some noises screamin' at my ears. I was tryin' to concentrate of what these unknown voices were tryin' to say. But I can't get enough of the true words, which were bein' said. I was trapped in total darkness and saw a famaliar figure who was waitin' for me. I knew who the figure was. It seemed that this figure was Captain America. But I ain't sure if he was the real Cap. One thing for sure is that Cap kept quiet for a while. He neva said a word until he was pointin' his finger at some people. I saw some innocent people who were caught themselves in wars. It was so horrible to watch and I can't even look at the scenes. But those scenes were kept showin' to me. It's like Cap was tryin' to tell me somethin'. But I can't seem to understand the whole point of this so-called nightmare.

I looked at my hands and saw tons of blood drippin' on the floor. I looked in total shock and wanted this nightmare to stop. But Cap began to show me more. He was walkin' somewhere in the darkness and I had to follow him. I tried to look for him but he seemed to disappear into the depths of darkness. Suddenly, I stepped upon the dead bodies of soldiers who were part of an old war. I can smell the blood and it was kinda gross to step upon the corpses. If ya ask me, I neva wanted this f*ckin' nightmare to happen. One corpse has just risen up and was speakin' to me. The dead corpse said to myself that I was a wild animal. A wild animal who likes to kill people all the time. But I wasn't like Victor Creed who enjoys his wild killings.

The corpse kept sayin' things that I didn't like. I slammed the corpse down. I can feel my heart beatin' to my chest several times. While I was hearin' the heartbeats, there were a lot of corpses being awakened and was comin' towards me. They grabbed my skin and began to bite it. I felt the pain and I was screamin' for help. I also asked Cap to come and help me. But he neva came and see that I was bein' attacked by dead, smelly corpses.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOH!"

While the corpses were enjoyin' my flesh, Cap threw his shield at them. Each of the corpses got smacked into pieces one by one. All of the zombies were dead and didn't even rise up again. I thanked Cap for his help. But he neva still said a d@mn word.

I asked Cap if he was the real Captain America. Cap stared at myself and still kept quiet for a moment. But several minutes later, Cap began to say somethin' that I have neva knew it would come to my senses.

"Logan...I'm the real Captain America."

"What? But you were dead."

"That was my clone. I was cloned several times in order to perfect another Super-Soldier serum experiment. But I managed to find my own clone since you and your teammates were about to get me."

I realized that Dr. Essex was tellin' the truth. Sometimes, you neva know that the egghead may have made a mistake in his calculations. I was askin' more questions about Cap's presence. But he kept starin' at me. I wonder if this is all a trick made by Psi-Borg. Even though, he's a powerful telepath. He can show some pretty wild things in your head. These wild things can make you really crazy.

As the images were about to disappear, there was a location where the real Cap was bein' kept. I looked in awe as I saw the Cap frozen in ice. It was a cryogenics tube with some equipment, which got hooked up through his body. There was some kind of helmet attached to his head. There were also wires on the helmet as if the signals are tryin' to reach another destination. I began to wonder if I was actually seein' the real Cap here. I try to see clearly of that image. But the Cap who was besides me, said a surprisin' thing.

"That's the real me."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 30- The Awakening.

WTF? What's going on here? You have seen it all. But wait...Is Logan talking to the real Captain America? Or is it one of Psi-Borg's mind tricks? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I have a feelin' that things are about to get more ugly. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.