Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 28- Wonderland

I woke from my long dormant sleep and find myself on the woman's bed. I was sleepin' alright but I can't tell whether I had a dream or not. People have dreams all the time. It ain't matter what kind of dreams they had. The dreams can happen accordin' to their own desires. We all had a desire to do somethin'. For example, Victor liked to kill a lot of people. He sure neva quits doin' it. I, myself always wanted to have a peaceful life. Yea, tell me about it.

As I walk up, I saw Akuti was comin' out of the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her beautiful body. I asked where David would be at this moment. Since he had a good and nice talk with her. She said he's sleepin' on the other room. But I didn't get why would Akuti just abandoned my partner and come to me. Maybe, she has the hots for me. Who knows? I was also wonderin' if this is the bed, where she was sleepin'. The problem is that she can't speak back in English. She looked at me as if she had neva saw a wild man before. Sometimes, I really wonder the kind of women always felt for a wild man these days.

She came up to her bed, where I was still awake. She took her hands and rested on my shoulders. She was then facing towards me and kissed on my lips. I kinda closed my eyes but I try not to get myself too involved in this situation. I neva want to take her myself for granted.

After we kissed each other for a while, Akuti took the towel off away from her body. She was starin' at myself for a bit. I wanted to ask her why she's even doin' this. But she didn't say anythin' at this moment. Akuti took my left hand and let it touch her right bre@$t. It's like she wanted myself to take part in this pleasure as same as those people who did crazy things in the mansion. I moved my hand from her bre@$t and tried to get up. But she wouldn't let myself to get away from her bed. She pushed me on the bed and was kissin' my lips again. I closed my eyes again and slightly touch over her body. I can feel her beautiful skin and smell from her washed hair. Since, she took a hot shower while I slept.

While we were holdin' each other's bodies on the bed, David just stepped up into the room. At first, he was quite angry of what he had seen here. He was wearin' shorts, waitin' for Akuti to come and sleep with him. I began to say somethin', which he wouldn't want to believe.

"LOGAN! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS!" shouted David who got confused of why would Akuti want to sleep with me. I told him, that it ain't meant to look like this. I wanted to get away from her. But for some reason, I was drawn to her. It's like I find myself caught in a magical spell.

David created a plasma blast and threw it at me. I jumped over the bed and fell to the floor. The woman was shocked to see of what David did just now. I told David to calm down.

"Hey partner. Just calm down, ok. This ain't what it looks like."

"You can say that as many times you want, Logan. But I know you're into her."

"What?"

"Yeah. Just like you had some wild time back in that mansion."

"You f*ckin' idiot! We're on a mission here."

"What mission?"

I was like wonderin' why would David couldn't remember the mission. It's as if he's takin' some break here. I tried to tell him, that we're still in the f*ckin' mission. But he ain't wanna listen to me.

He jumped onto my hairy body and we had quite a wrestle. He was holdin' my neck and tryin' to choke myself down. I kicked on his gut and he fell back on the floor. David got up quickly and hit hardly on my face. I got sorta unconscious for a while. Then I opened my eyes clearly and began to hit David. I was punchin' him like a boxer. I wanted to tell him that somethin' ain't right here.

We fought and fought until we slowed our actions down. David threw another blast at me. I cried in pain and fell back on the floor. The woman tried to stop David but he didn't wanna listen to her either. My healin' factor kicked in and I got up quickly as possible. The only way, I could make his head clear is to see that it's all just a dream. Or is it?

I took out my adamantium claws and stabbed on his chest. The blood just got splatted from my partner's mouth. Then he began to spit on my face. I took the claws back out and David fell to his knees. I told David that someone is tryin' to play tricks here. But David had no words to say since he got badly injured. Once he got healed, he punched on my face again. He then kicked myself several times. I sorta roared like a lion tryin' to escape from bein' kicked by an enemy. But the thing is that David is not the enemy here. Someone must be usin' David in order to hit me. I tried to smell if any danger is lurkin' around. But I still have no idea where to look first.

My partner created another big blast. He was about to threw it at me. But the lights were kinda flickerin' on and off again. I wonder if we were stuck in some kind of wonderland. Because strange things can happen in any place at any time. I smelled harder as I can. Then I saw a shadowy figure besides the naked Akuti. It was the same figure, which I saw in my sleep. David didn't even notice the figure as he threw another blast at me. But time slowed down as I moved further and further towards Akuti. The plasma blast hit the door and it created sort of an explosion. I find myself movin' slower and tryin' to reach Akuti. The figure disappeared and I was holdin' Akuti's neck.

David was kinda shocked to see that I was tryin' to kill his new girlfriend. But Akuti showed a slight smirk on her face. I knew there was somethin' wrong about this woman. The woman began to morph her own body. Finally, the culprit was shown and revealed to be Baron Strucker. It was all a f*ckin' trap.

"Heh! You finally found me, Logan."

"How do ya know my name, bub?"

"I have quite a connection to Project X."

"That's because you hired Silver Fox to become your double agent."

"Very good. You're perceptive and a wild man."

David also noticed the strange situation. He finally realized that Akuti never existed. But the bald b@$t@rd said it was true that Akuti used to live here.

"That's right. Akuti was alive. I had to come here just to spice things up."

"Meanin' that you had a plan for us?"

"Exactly. But I had to do somethin' to her. So that I can come up with a good plan."

"What did you do to her?" asked David who finally stepped up and askin' questions. He sure had feelings for the woman. But the woman ain't what turned out to be. Yea, I neva want to think about it.

"I f*cked her. It was the most pleasureable moment ever. I'm sure you felt the same...David. HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" David shouted again to see if the Baron was tellin' the truth. He was holdin' his fists tightly and I was wonderin' if he was goin' to create another plasma blast.

"I told you, Akuti used to live here."

"So you killed her?" I asked and figurin' it was the true case. The Baron showed a slight smirk on his face. When David saw his evil smile, he knew that Akuti was already dead. I was holdin' the Baron's coat and kept askin' more questions. I was wonderin' how he got the morphin' ability. I also asked about the shadowy figure. He said it was a secret. Yea, a bald guy with a big mouth.

I took out a small device and slammed on the Baron's bald head. The HYDRA leader sorta screamed in pain. He was askin' what I was doin' to him. You know what I have said to him?

"It's a secret, bub."

Then the Baron was feelin' the pain. He was holdin' his head as if he had a big headache. It takes a while for the device to extract the information from a person's brain. After the extraction process was done, I took out my adamantium claws to kill him. But David stopped me and said he will do it for the sake of Akuti's death. He took out his gun and blasted on the HYDRA leader's gut. He was stunned and didn't even led out a scream. He fell to the floor and was almost dyin'. We left the room and began to contact Stryker that we got the secret information and killed the Baron.

We later left Akuti's house to reach our checkpoint so that we can be picked up by Stryker's men. I stared back at the house and wonder if the Baron was actually dead. But I didn't have to check because he couldn't even survive that big of a shot. I rested my hands upon to see if David was fine. He said he'll be fine once he gets back to rest in Project X. I neva wanted to ask him how it felt like havin' a good time with Akuti. But we neva knew it was all a sick joke.

Half an hour later....

"Lo... Lo... Please...help....me."

"I am right here."

"I'm in....bad shape. You got....to...to...."

"I understand your pain. But you have failed your own plan. Yet, you still survive your own injuries.

"But...you were...were....part of it too."

"What do you think I am?"

"I...I....have...to....to....live."

"And you shall. But your power shall be taken away. You may have used it wisely. But you will never again use it from my grasp."

"Why...Why...are you....doing this? I failed...my plan but....you let me live?"

"You humans ask such questions that does not have to be necessarily asked. You shall live again. Because, I believe there is no other higher power greater than you in HYDRA."

"I see. Then....I must...live for...HYDRA."

"Save your breath, my old man. You will see to it that you live another day. But another time, you shall not. Never come to ask in my presence for help again."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 29- The Return.

WHOA THERE! It was all a plan just to kill Logan and David? Well, he has failed his plan alright. But what will happen when Baron Strucker comes back? Well, not at this moment. He might return in the future. The next title can say anything. Who is going to return? Silver Fox? Well, she's dead and there's no way she can come back at this point. Cable? No. He's not coming back in time anymore. THEN WHO? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I'll give ya a hint, folks. It's the largest blue sea that ya ever had to cross and become a hero. Yup, I think you know what I'm talkin' about. SNIKT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@The Impersonator
Things are getting INTERESTING...... 

Nice work...

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@The Impersonator:  
Wolverine = chapter 28 
Spidey = chapter 1 

FACEPALM. :{
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Thanks! Wait till you see the next chapter. It'll be very interesting.  :) 

@CapFanboy
Hey man. It's not a competition. Plus, I won't be online for the next two or three weeks.  So, you'll get plenty of time to catch up.  :) 
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By CapFanboy
@The Impersonator said:
@primepower53: Thanks! Wait till you see the next chapter. It'll be very interesting.  :) 

@CapFanboy: Hey man. It's not a competition. Plus, I won't be online for the next two or three weeks.  So, you'll get plenty of time to catch up.  :) 
It's fine, I just admire your work ethic, I have a gazillion things to catch up on and write but never find any motivation to do so
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Impersonator
@CapFanboy: Why thank you. I'm sure you'll have the motive to write. Even if you have lots of things to catch up.  :)
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited.