Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 23- Betrayal

We were called into the meetin' room and had to speak with Stryker in private. Only this time, I and Victor were the only ones who were to goin' to the secret room. The Sabretooth neva had some time of rest from his sleep. That's because he always enjoy killin' people in dangerous missions. I wonder if Victor has the same animal rage as me. I asked him whether he went through Dr. Essex's same experiment, which I have experienced. He neva wanted to talk about it. I bet he had a very bad hallucinatory experience just like me.

We walked into the same meetin' room as before. We saw Silver Fox and Stryker already sittin' on their seats. I was wonderin' why would the Foxy lady had to join us in our next mission. Stryker is the only person who knows the answers.

"Victor...Logan. You have come right on time," said the young general who looks up at us like we were his military soldiers. He told us to take our seats and explained our next mission. Unfortunately, he said there was a traitor among the Team X ranks. At first, I was kinda shocked what Stryker had said. Maybe, Victor has some idea of this upcomin' mission.

"A traitor?" I asked and wonderin' who betrayed us at this very moment. I stared at the general's face and he was sorta knew I had no idea. He rose up from his chair and turn on the TV screen. The TV screen showed recorded images six years ago when Silver Fox had joined Project X. Yea, she did pretty much good in all of her past solo missions. But during those six years, Silver Fox had betrayed Stryker and the rest of Team X. John Kestrel has secretly spied on the Foxy lady and said she was actin' as a double agent. I neva knew Silver Fox was the one while I was starin' at her. She looked through me as if she was really caught. But it didn't make any sense why would Stryker had showed this to us now. But Victor Creed knew the secret all along. I guess the other members of Team X and Project X have known the secret except me.

"Sir...what's goin' on? Silver Fox is the traitor?

"Sit down, Logan. I'll show you more."

The young general kept showin' the past images to us. These images were taken prior to the group missions. That would be killin' the V.I.P. group. But if Silver Fox had done all these things, what the f*ck is she still doin' here?

Victor said the Foxy lady here ain't the real Foxy. I was like the what the f*ck is the big blond b@$t@rd talkin' about. Stryker turned off the screens and sat back on his seat. He said that he and the other members of Team X only know the secret. So that means the rest of the group at Project X neva knew about this? There were still more questions to be asked. Then Sabretooth sort of leaned his hand back on my shoulder.

"Have you ever knew why Silver Fox kept her good perfume?"

"But you said she ain't the real one."

"I might have said it, you idiot. But you should have noticed it by now."

"He's right, you know," said the Foxy lady as if she really knew somethin' here. There was a time, I slightly remembered that she used her perfume to cover her tracks. But somethin' ain't right here. I was still confused about the Foxy lady's situation.

The Foxy lady got up and stared at me for a moment. It's like she has somethin' to show me. She showed a slight smirk on her face and about to reveal the truth. Her clothes were beginnin' to change like a caterpillar morphin' into a butterfly. I can see all the changes on her body takin' place. It seems that this Foxy lady ain't Foxy any more. Instead, she was a shape-shifter. She revealed her blue skin and had yellow eyes. Her red hair was also shown as the black hair changed. Apparently, she had no clothes on. I guess, this mutant shape-shifter neva had to use clothes since she can morph into anythin' else. I was surprised that the shape-shifter was workin' with us all the time. No wonder she used her perfume to cover her real identity. A piece of f*ckin' $h!t if ya ask me.

I asked Stryker what was the meanin' behind the deception case here. He said that shape-shifter, who goes by the codename, Mystique was found injured somewhere in the American jungles. He took her as a partner to join Team X in secret after Silver Fox betrayed the team. But the reason that the rest of Project X didn't know is that they may not trust Mystique due to her morphin' ability. It could mean that this blue-skinned lady neva had allies to work with. Except the fact is that she used to seduce so many men in erotic occasions. What a b!tch!

Stryker interfered with my questionnaire and began to discuss our next mission. He explained that Silver Fox is now workin' for a secret organization called HYDRA. I neva heard of this organization before. Unless, my memories were jammed and I knew it way back. But I couldn't even tell it for sure.

Stryker showed the photo of a bald man who was in charge of the HYDRA organization. His name was Baron Strucker and he had secret ties with other criminal organizations. If ya ask me, we the members of Team X may be criminal but were created for Project X as a sole purpose. But HYDRA? I can't even tell more.

The young general gave us the files of certain members of the HYDRA organization. But they hid themselves somewhere in the American soil. Apparently, Stryker got the information about the Baron's possible hideout. It was actually a mansion bein' held somewhere for parties. I asked who are the people were gettin' invited to Baron's mansion. Stryker said it's the people who are linked with HYDRA and makin' dangerous deals with the Baron himself. We're talkin' about celebrities, millionaires, politicians, and every other richest person on the planet. Now they have joined the Baron's sanctuary.

We were told to take out Baron because he stole some information of our top-secret weapon. Stryker neva gave us much details about the weapon but it had somethin' to do with cold fusion. Not only that, Silver Fox had helped Baron in stealin' the information. So that means Silver Fox acted as a burglar and snatched the weapon's secrets under our noses. She sure is Foxy, alright.

"I want all of you to get rest for the night. Tomorrow morning, you three will disguise as Baron's invited guests. But I assure you, this is a masque party."

"A masque party, sir? I asked with sorta confusion.

"Yes, Logan. The party will get wild tonight. You, Victor, and Mystique will take part of it and seek out Baron. I got my intel saying that Baron wears a masque with the mythological Hydra creature embedded on it. The masque is green. Once you find the person with the green masque, make sure it's the right person. We may never know it's a trap. But first, we need to take back the information from Baron's head. You will be given a device that can extract the information, which Baron have stolen from us. Extract the info and then kill him."

"It sounds like a big plan," I said.

"It sure is, Logan. But we may have got more. Silver Fox was also rumoured to appear in Baron's wild party. If she does make an appearance, you will have to kill her. Got it?"

"We got ya loud and clear, sir," I said.

"Then get some rest for tonight. The party starts tomorrow at 7:00 in the evening. You'll be leavin' in the afternoon and get sent to a secured area. Get well-dressed and have fun. You will also need to use masques to cover your d@mn faces."

"I hope we'll be having a great time together, Logan," said the blue-skinned lady who just tricked myself into thinkin' she was Silver Fox. I don't know if I can get along with Mystique here.

"By the way, the real name's Raven Darkholme. Just call me, Raven."

"Yeah. Whateva you say."

We went out of the meetin' room and gettin' some rest for tomorrow's party. I sure hope it ain't that much a wild one like Stryker said. Who knows? Maybe, I do get to meet some nice ladies with their masques on.

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 24- Masquerade.

WTF? Mystique? It was her all along working with Team X? NO WAY! Anyways, now you know who the real traitor is. Logan, Victor, and Raven will be having their wildest time for Baron's party. But how wild is it you ask? You better watch out because this upcoming masque party isn't just a normal party. It's a $ex party. He ain't kiddin', folks. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.