Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 22- The Experiment

I found myself trapped inside another test tube. Although, it wasn't a test tube. It was more like a isolation tank chamber. Dr. Essex has told me that I would have to venture myself into a great mindless journey. I neva knew what kind of journey, I would find myself in. But I bet it must be like heaven. Dr. Essex was sittin' and watchin' from across his chair in the laboratory. He was examinin' my DNA for a while. He wanted to uncover the secrets of the mutant gene. It ain't that only the reason. He may have other reasons to find out and see what I really am.

Stryker has said that I have to take part in this experiment. Because of my rage that is growin' inside of me. At times, the young general gets worried that I might go berserk and act like a wild animal in the jungle. I may kill innocent people along the way or even kill some of my comrades. Even though, they have healin' factors. But that isn't just the case. I might also interfere in several missions. I just hope nothin' happens to me while I'm in this d@mn cage.

I tried to move myself around a bit since the isolation tank chamber was quite small. I had trouble breathin' as I was caught up in deep water. In the depths of water, I see creatures lurkin' around me. I don't know if I'm dreamin' or not. But I wonder if it was some kind of experiment which gets linked to my mind. I swam across the deep dark waters and allow myself to escape from the strange creatures. One sea creature bit my arm and I felt pain shootin' through the rest of my body. I took out the adamantium claws and slash the creature's skin off. The creature cried out in pain and swarm away in a second. The other creatures were comin' behind me. I swam above as fast as I could. I tried my best to swim upwards. But the sea was too deep. As I kept swimmin', I saw a bright light shinin' on my face. I felt blinded by the light. I can't tell for sure of what the light is. So I swam fast and got out of the deep water.

When I got out of the water, there was an island nearby. I don't know how I got into this place. This strange place must be occurin' in my mind. I swam through the waters and walked to the island. There were no one present in the deserted island. It was quiet and the air felt fresh as ever I could smell before. I was walkin' in the sands of the island and saw a couple of figures fightin' each other. There were animal-like beings. I looked at myself and saw I was a different creature. The two animal creatures saw me and began to run. They jumped on me and I screamed out to try and get out from the wild animals.

The two animals kept slashin' my body. I felt pain and blood splatterin' all over the sand. The sun was bright as the moon and I couldn't even see the two wild animals fightin' me. I took my adamantium claws and stabbed on their front hairy bodies. The wild ones cried in a slight roar and felt dead. I threw their bodies away on the sands and continue walkin' on the deserted island.

I had a rage within myself and I don't know if I could control it. I had hard times controllin' my own rage. It was neva easy dealin' with a wild animal like me. I sure ain't wanna mess with people with my own rage. Who knows what I will do to them.

As I walked in the dry heat of sands, I saw a beautiful woman hangin' on the cross. She looked primitive, alright. But I can't tell who this woman actually was. Was I sent back in time to the prehistoric ages? I guess not. Because we ain't gotta a time machine back at Project X. Maybe, we could have stolen Cable's time travel gear. But I doubt it would happen.

I walked up towrards the cross and release the unconsious woman. This must be the reason why those two wild animals were fightin' for. They wanted a f*ckin' mate. I carried the woman on my hairy hands and walked on the island. The woman began to open her pretty eyes and saw my wild face. She lept out from my arms and began to scream. I told her it was fine and I wouldn't want to hurt her. But she kept yellin' for help. I tried to stop her as much as I could. I went towards her but she slapped on my face. I felt the slight pain which made myself quite angry. I began to shout like a lion and grabbed her beautiful body.

She kept screamin' like an innocent bystander. I hit her on the face and she fell down on the sands. She felt scared of my wild appearance. But when I saw her, I felt like I want to do somethin' to her which I neva would have done. I began to tear off her primitive clothes. The primitive woman screamed and tried to escape from my wrath. I forced her body on the sands and she kept movin' her legs so that she could try to escape. I holded her arms tight and was lickin' her fresh and beautiful skin. It's like I wanted to eat her up. But I couldn't even do it. While the woman was screamin', I was f*ckin' her like a wild animal. I kept doin' it and neva felt this kind of pleasure as before.

Then several cave men came by and threw their spears at my body. I screamed in pain as the two spears began to tear my body apart. I tried to run but the cavemen hit my head with their clubs. I felt unconsious and find myself in the dark corners of the universe. There were full flashes of colored light comin' through my eyes. It's like I went through some kind of cosmic change. I also saw tiny micro-organisms of life. It's like I was trapped under the microscope.

I went further into deepest reaches of space and then I find myself in a young body. I was a different person who preaches about peace and harmony. A priest neva allowed such violence and rage in the people's community. But the rage grew stronger and I began to kill everyone on sight. I jumped on every citizen on the community slashin' their bodies off. It's like I enjoyed killin' them one by one. I tried to stop the rage but I failed. The rage grew stronger, stronger and I screamed in agony.

"WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

I kicked on the front tank chamber door with my hairy legs. I took out my adamantium claws and kept slashin' through the metal tank again and again. I grew out of rage and kept screamin' until I slammed the door out of the tank. I was confused and looked upon my hands. I saw of what I had become. I became somethin' new. Somethin' that I should have neva become now. I ran through Dr. Essex where he was sittin' on the chair and I slashed his chest once. I then escaped and kept runnin' through the hallways as if I was goin' to h*ll.

Finally, I saw Silver Fox and the rest of the Stryker's soldiers in front of me. They were holdin' their guns and pointin' at me. Silver Fox looked kinda shocked to see what I had become. At first, I didn't even recognize her. I tried to remember who I am. I...CAN'T F*CKIN' REMEMBER!

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

I slashed through every soldiers with my adamantium claws. They screamed in pain and fell dead. The Foxy lady tried to stop me with her good moves. But she failed in doin' that. I slammed her face on the wall and raise my right hand. When I was about to slash her beautiful face, I heard a gun shot across the hallways. It was Psi-Borg who arrived to take myself down. But the fact is I wasn't myself. I became a f*ckin' animal and couldn't think clearly. Psi-Borg tried to read my mind but I didn't let him because of my wildest rage. Then Psi-Borg took up his stun gun and shocked me several times. I tried to move but I felt the electrical energy rushin' through my veins.

I saw Dr. Essex arrived and somehow he survived his wounds. I had no idea that Dr. Essex had the healin' factor. He must be one of us or somethin' different. The egghead took his syringe and injected through my hairy skin. I begin to feel dizzy all of a sudden and laid to rest like a good dog.

The next day, I woke out of the isolation tank chamber and being examined by Dr. Essex. He said that I was all fine by myself. When I looked myself at the mirror, I saw the same me as always. It must have been all just a bad dream that I became a wild different creature. Dr. Essex also mentioned the experiments was to let the patient go through different hallucinatory states. For example, I became the wild animal. That wild animal was actually my lupine ancestor who lived long back in the prehistoric ages. Anyways, I neva wanted to hear much about the new doctor's wild theories. The good thing is that nothin' happened to me. It was all just a f*ckin' test just to examine my other life. What a waste of $h!t.

As I walked out of the laboratory, Dr. Essex showed a slight smirk on his face. It's like he has somethin' sinister on his dirty hands. I neva wanted to know but all I do know is that I wanted some good sleep.

"Will Logan be ok, Dr. Essex?"

"I believe he will be the best weapon there can be, Mr. Stryker."

"I see. Your experiment...."

"I know. But I'll be careful next time. He is as valuable that any of us can get."

"You sure are sinister. I had to hire you to see what goes behind Logan's animal rage."

"The experiment was a success. I assure you."

"What about Victor Creed? Will your same experiment happen to him?"

"Who knows? I'll have to see it for myself. For now, Logan is our top priority."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 23- Betrayal.

WTF? Did Logan actually became the f*ckin' wild animal? Or was it all just a dream? You decide. Next up, a traitor is in our midst. But who? You'll have to find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. The traitor is none other than the members of Team X. WHAT? Start up your guessin' game, folks. Because you ain't wanna be part of it. SNIKT!

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By cyberninja

Very nice read. 

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Impersonator
@cyberninja: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.