Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 14- Time's Up

I always felt dizzy these days. I hated being beaten all the time. I neva thought of gettin' beaten by the old guy. He sure was tough and a one man army, I can tell ya that. I tried several times to slash him down. But it didn't turn out the way it did. What tough luck.

We found ourselves back at the Project X facility. The General Stryker wasn't too happy about the news of what happened. We told him all the details about the old guy. But we still had no idea whom we're dealing with here. It's a shame that we couldn't even get him. Stryker decided to call in more reinforcements so that we can find a way to beat Cable down. But first, we need to know more information about the guy.

Stryker called Silver Fox to join back as part of Team X. The reason would be that the Foxy lady here can use several disguises to trick her enemies. That's how she have done it durin' her solo missions. She was big pro and I neva thought of her as a tricky seductress. I think she must have tricked me for once. My memory always get jogged down when I see things or somebody present. Who knows what have happened to me? I bet someone knows a lot of details around here. Even though Stryker isn't the only one who knows and runs everything.

"Silver Fox, I want you and Logan to track down this Cable guy for me. But we need distractions. You're the disguise expert here. Make sure that Cable doesn't recognize you," said the general whose face began to show a slight grin. Yup, he's angry alright. Just like the Victor Creed whose @$$ got kicked by one of the toughest soldiers on the planet. I'm not sure how I can feel about John and David right now. They must be stressed out too. Anyways, it looks like the Foxy lady and I should take on this dangerous mission. But I wonder what would I do in this upcomin' situation.

"Logan, I know you have tried to kill Cable as much as possible. But I want you to disguise as a tourist. You and Silver Fox are a couple who are on their way to Mexico for honeymoon. Find out all you can about Cable. The details are the priority here."

"You got to be kiddin' me. I'm actin' as a tourist with this Foxy here?"

"You got a problem with that, Logan?"

"Sure, no problem. I just want to let ya know that I don't work well with the ladies."

"You will learn soon enough, Logan. Silver Fox has succeeded on her past missions. I figure you have read her reports."

"Yea, I did."

"Good. Tommorrow morning, you and Silver Fox will get dropped off to a hotel. This time, don't fail me."

"You got it, sir. Ok, Foxy honey. It's time for our honeymoon."

"Shut the f*ck up, Logan."

"I think, I'll like you in this trip. Maybe, you should give some respect ya know."

"Yeah, whatever. I can't wait to hang out with you as a dumb @$$hole."

Silver Fox was always like this when workin' with a teammate. Last time, I heard she worked with Wade Wilson to take some prisoner down. That prisoner escaped from the Project X facility. I can't know for sure who that prisoner was. Anyways, I have to work with her in order to get Cable for good.

The next day, we got off to the big hotel. It was like a large palace alright. A lot of Amercian tourists were comin' to this place. It was sunny and very hot at this time of summer. Well, I guess you could say that Mexico is a country of summer.

We brought our bags and booked our hotel room. Silver Fox neva liked the idea of stayin' or sleepin' with me. I wonder why. Sometimes, these ladies don't take the time to deal with a guy. Unless, the guy does somethin' to her. I wouldn't want to let anythin' happen to her. But, would she like it? I guess, I have to find out.

The floors were quite big as a ballroom where famous people come in and enjoy their expensive stays. We reached the fifth floor of the hotel and found our room. It's really gettin' hot in here. I should take a shower for a while.

The room was small and I get the idea why it would be that way. Because, they were only two of us. We spent time restin' on the bed for a while. Foxy has neva spoke a word in front of me. I really wished we could spent time talkin' to each other. But I guess she wouldn't allow me to speak. I got off the bed and took a nice lukewarm shower.

Silver Fox was still restin' on the small bed while I was comin' out of the bathroom. She layed there as if she is a lazy person who doesn't like to do anythin' around the house. Since we're in the hotel room, there isn't much stuff to do. I told her if she's hungry but she neva wanted anythin' to eat. So I went alone down the floor to see what's cookin' there.

I came to a restaurant where the cooks are servin' nice and plain dishes. I can smell the real good food from here. I'm hopin' that I can find some answers from these Mexicans or tourists. But I don't think the tourists would know anythin' about Cable. I stepped up into the counter and ordered the salsa noodles with beef meatballs on it. I gotta tell ya this kind of Mexican food is great. I sat on the table chompin' it like a hungry hippo. A kid was starin' at me as if he neva saw an animal eatin' Mexican food. I ignored the kid's face and kept eatin' the good stuff.

A brown-coated guy walked passed me and sat on the chair behind my back. While I was eatin' the salsa noodles, I smelled someone familiar. I knew it was the old guy who keeps wearin' the d@mn old brown coat. I stopped eatin' the noodles and begin to speak.

"What are ya doin' here, Cable?"

"I just came here to ask you the same question, Logan."

"Like what?"

"You're about to find out. Because your time is up."

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 15- The Game.

Wow! Cable's everywhere and knows everything. Which Cable is Logan facing here? Is he the real Cable? Or is it his temporal duplicate? What does Cable mean Logan's time is up? What's about to happen with Logan? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. This old $h!thead neva quits. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.