Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 13- One Man Army

Cable was movin' forward as John fires a couple of shots at him. But Cable turned on his force field again. I reminded John about the force field thing and he has plans how to get Cable in no time. He tried usin' the shotgun whenever he can. But it ain't workin' as usual.

Victor tooks out his guns and threw the bombs at him. He ran off just to cover his tracks so that he can kill Cable by himself. Unfortunately, the old guy shot with some kind of plasma gun and hit directed at the Sabretooth's chest. Victor fell down unconsious again as the same time. David used his plasma blasts again and threw them off at the old guy. Cable's force field was begninnin' to weaken at this moment. Now's my chance to slash him for good. I ran like the cheetah in the wild forest. I jumped and slashed some parts of the equipment on his front body. Cable managed to pull himself back and fired a shot at the side of my gut. I sorta screamed in pain and neva stopped what I was doin' to him.

John vanishes from plain sight and appeared from behind Cable's back. Cable smacked John's head with his big gun. John fell down to the grasses and disappeared. He reappeared right where he was vanished seconds ago.

"Who the h*ll is this guy?" asked John who was surprised that he got hit by the old man. Like I said, I didn't had a clue about Cable and his presence in Mexico. We split up and ran different places at once. We used our smoke screens to cover our shadows. I saw Cable's left eye glowin' from the smoke screen.

He came chargin' like a bull and shot several times at us. John disappeared again before he got shot. He appeared and ducked down below the grass. He then fired the shot at Cable's back. But the shot got deflected from Cable's left steel arm. I came rushin' in and tried to cut off his steel arm but it wouldn't cut through. I guess Cable has some kind of advanced metal that I neva heard of.

John keeps on usin' his magic acts again. But Cable managed to hit on his gut and then the face. David came runnin' behind Cable. The old guy turned around and fired several shots at David. The shots came through his chest and legs. He fell down on the grass, nearly bleedin' to death.

Victor got up again and went mad as always. He went rushin' through like a tiger who attacks several innocent people nearby. Victor used his claws and slashed Cable's back body. The old guy got hurt alright but he neva cried out in pain. After several slashes, Victor used his sharp claws and punched right through Cable's gut. This time, the old guy gave out a cry.

"YES! I HAVE GOT YOU NOW! YOU MOTHERF*CKER!" Victor shouted in joy that he actually killed Cable. But there was somethin' ain't right here. I smelled the guy's same scent as before. Out of nowhere, Cable just appeared from thin air. We were surprised that he was still alive. But...how?

"WHAT THE F*CK?" the Sabretooth got confused as he saw Cable comin' towards him. "How come...you're there and he's...here?" Victor wondered as if he had no idea what the f*ck is goin' on here. Then suddenly, Cable's body disappeared right from Victor where he rammed through the gut. The old guy said somethin' that we also had no clue what he was talkin' about.

"He's my temporal duplicate," said the old guy. This was his plan all along? What the f*ck does a temporal duplicate means anyway?

"I WILL KILL YOU... B@$T@RD!" Victor roared like a big old lion and was runnin' towards Cable. Cable threw a flash bomb and blinded Victor for seconds. Then the old guy blew Victor's forehead with a shot. Cable disappeared again and appeared in front of me.

"What is it ya doin', old man?"

"You will soon understand, Logan. But I wouldn't want to tell you."

"Where is Dr. Abraham Erskine?"

"Like I said, you have to defeat me first."

"I don't have time for your stupid games, old timer. TELL ME! WHERE THE F*CK IS HE?"

I ran and jumped high as I could. Then I slashed one of his equipment on the front body. An old object came out of the broken equipment and an image was showin' from the object. It was some kind of a small TV screen. The screen showed that I killed Dr. Abraham Erskine. Then the screen went blank and Cable took the small square lookin' object from the ground.

"What the h*ll was that?" I asked and wondered what I was doin' there. Cable neva wanted to answer because it was top secret.

"You better spill some guts to me. Why the h*ll was I there?"

"It's complicated, Logan. But it already happened. That's why I have come here to prevent it."

"What do ya mean it already happened?"

I asked more questions about the whole nature of this old man. But Cable is not the type of guy who would want to give answers right away. Yep, he's a f*ckin' soldier alright. He's also a b@d@$$ one too.

"Computer, activate the pocket dimension," Cable said as if he was talkin' to himself.

Pocket dimension, activated.

A tiny portal appeared out of nowhere and Cable chucked the square object inside it. Then the portal disappeared out of thin air. I have neva seen that kind of technology before.

"Who the f*ck are you, old man?"

"I can't give you the details, Logan. But since you have seen what you did to Dr. Abraham Erskine. I have to blow your head up."

BLAM!

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 14- Time's Up.

Wow! Cable sure got some wild plans for the Team X guys. But will the Team X get over Cable in one blow? Man, talk about time travel. Anyways, find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. There's somethin' fishy here, folks. I ain't likin' it. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.