Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF DARK HORSE COMICS AND 20TH CENTURY FOX. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- The series takes place, five years after the events of Predator (1987).

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS EPISODE CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH

Predator: The Series, Episode 4- Jungle Fever

Year- 1983 A.D.

Location- Goodman Residence, Los Angeles.

Lisa Goodman had always been her father's favorite. Her sister, Deborah never liked her. She hated being the fact that Lisa gets along with their father, Tyler Goodman all along. They always go out, watch the hockey game, and movies. Sometimes, their mother, Elizabeth Goodman hangs out with them too. Even Deborah had to join in the group. But she had somewhere else to go. She wanted to hang out with her famous, jock boyfriend and get f***ed by him all the time. Lisa wasn't much like Deborah. She always had a fight with the other girls back in high school. Because the mean girls, including Deborah teases Lisa of being a tom boy. Lisa didn't like the sound of that word. But it was true that Lisa enjoyed the guy stuff more often.

In her bedroom, Lisa coughed and coughed on her bed after she caught a high fever. She wanted to go to high school since her history assignment was due today morning. Tyler opened the door and came inside her bedroom. He approached her bed, checking to see how his favorite daughter was doing.

"Lisa..." Tyler said. "Are you all right?"

"No... *cough* ... Dad," Lisa said, trying to speak more words out of her sick mouth. "I don't think so. *cough* D@mn this fever... My history assignment was due today."

Tyler touched Lisa's forehead, realizing her fever went a bit high than before. He asked, "Why don't you tell your sister to give the assignment for you?"

Lisa thought about that consideration, but she didn't seem to trust Deborah at all. Both girls always had an argument with each other. Sometimes, the argument goes even longer, and being heard louder that Tyler and his wife got interrupted from their sleep.

"No. *cough*," Lisa said. "Dad, It's fine. I'll give the assignment tomorrow. *cough* I'm sure Mr. Gansworth don't mind since... *cough* I have this $h!tty fever. That is *cough* if I feel better..."

"Lisa, why can't you and Deborah get along?" Tyler asked. He wanted to see them grow up, loving each other rather just fighting every single day. The unnecessary fights seemed endless for both sisters. They were different, all right. But they had to accept one another. If not, then the same routine would occur that Tyler didn't want to think about.

"Lisa..." Tyler continued. "I know how it's hard for you to get bullied by the other girls. I completely understand it. But you and Deborah are my family. You both need to get along with each other."

Lisa understood what her father said. She never hated Deborah. Sometimes, along the way, Deborah always bully her just like the other girls in high school. She fought them, and because of the tough situations, she got in trouble for it.

"Okay... *cough* Dad," Lisa finally obeyed her father's order. "I will..."

"That's my girl," Tyler said happily. "Now... Do you want me to give this assignment to her?"

Lisa nodded, without saying anything further. She wished this stupid fever wears off any time soon. She didn't want to feel weak, just like those nerdy girls out there. Ever since her father told stories about his war days, Lisa wanted to become strong as a soldier. Who knows when she'll become a soldier just like her father. Only time will tell.

"Get some rest," Tyler said. "Don't forget to take the medicine I bought for you." He kissed Lisa's forehead and tucked the blanket near the top of her body. Lisa pointed the attached assignment papers, which laid on the table. Tyler grabbed them, and walked outside the bedroom. Then he closed the door.

Tyler came downstairs with the assignment. Deborah was about to head off to high school with her car keys. She noticed that her father was holding Lisa's history assignment.

"Deborah..." Tyler said "Lisa is sick. Could you give this assignment to Mr. Gansworth for her?"

Deborah gave a shrug as if she didn't give a $h!t about Lisa or her work. But she was her sister, after all. Sometimes, sisters fight and then move on to do their own things.

"Alright, Dad," Deborah said. Tyler handed the assignment to her. Before Deborah was about to leave the house, Tyler stopped her.

"Deborah... You're going to give this assignment for her. Right? I shouldn't expect any trouble from you."

Deborah knew her father was going to say something like that. There was one time, Lisa completed her school project back in the 8th grade. But Deborah messed the project up which ended Lisa, having a D.

"Trust me, Dad..." Deborah said. "I'll hand the assignment for her." She left the house without looking at her father. She didn't feel saying good-bye. It has always been like this, Deborah thought. Because Lisa was her father's favorite. While trying not to think about it, Deborah opened the door to her car, the Volkswagen. She started the engine, driving to the left side of the road. Tyler watched her as she drove and disappeared in broad daylight.

Tyler closed the front door behind him. He went to the hand-held phone, which was hanged up on the wall in the kitchen. He picked it up, and dialed the number that he knew. Then a dial tone rang for several seconds.

----------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the line, the young general, Randy Woods was having a fun time with a beautiful prostitute. He heard the phone rang and wanted to ignore it. He concentrated on f***ing the b!tch's @$$. Even though Randy was married a long time ago, he wished to get laid more often. After coming back from the war, he found that his wife left him. She then called him to file a divorce. Randy never wanted it to happen until he found out that his wife was cheating on him while he was gone, fighting among the front lines.

"OH! OH! OH! F***! F***! F***! YES! YES! YES!" The prostitute shouted louder, feeling good, and being f***ed by the tough soldier. "OH YEAH! THAT'S IT! F*** ME HARDER!"

While Randy and the prostitute were still having sex, the phone still rang. What is it this time? Randy thought. Jesus Christ! I'm in the middle of f***ing this b!tch. Now, someone wants to call me? Randy felt that he could have turned the phone off before he started having sex with the prostitute. But the calls could be important which he would never expect.

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" The prostitute continued shouting, barely hearing the incoming phone call. But Randy tried not to look at his phone, wondering who could call at this very moment. He decided to stop f***ing for a while.

"Stop..." Randy said. The prostitute heard him, saying it and asked, "Are you going to come?" She wanted to end this now, since she planned to get f***ed by her other customers.

"No, I don't mean that," Randy said. "I have to get that phone. It could be important."

$h!t. Just my day, the prostitute thought. Randy left her on his bed, reaching towards the phone. He finally picked it up.

"Yeah?" The naked general answered the phone. "Who the f*** is this?"

"It's me... Tyler."

"Tyler!" Randy sounded angrily, wishing that he wasn't disturbed at this f***ing break of his life. "No $h!t. What the f*** do you want?"

Before Tyler could say anything, he thought that the general must be busy doing something else. But he knew the general took a week off from the war.

"Um... Is this a bad time?" Tyler continued speaking. "I could call you later."

"No... No. It's fine. Get over with it."

"Sounds like you're busy, sir," Tyler said.

"No... I was about to reach my climax."

"Oh... I see."

'Anyway, what is it that you want to tell me?"

The prostitute didn't want to wait any longer. She wondered if this conversation between Randy and the mystery caller, was going to take longer than she expected. She kind of crawled through the bed and stared an angry look at Randy. The general looked at the prostitute with a sort of confusion.

"Um... Tyler? Could you hold on for a second? I need to speak with my... lady here."

"Oh, sure. No problem." He figured that the general was getting laid at the moment. Ever since the general got divorced, Tyler was helping him to date with other women. Unfortunately, it didn't work out well.

Randy turned away from the phone, and stared at the prostitute. "What is it?"

"Do you want to finish this now or not?" The prostitute asked out of frustration.

When they first met, Randy told the prostitute whatever he wanted to do it with her. It didn't matter which kind of sex positions. But the prostitute had good ideas, and sometimes told the general about them. He was about to reach his climax until his phone rang. Now, he wanted to finish it.

"Alright, just rub my *0*k and get it done."

The prostitute obeyed the general's command. She grabbed Randy's *0*k, and then stroked it. Randy put the phone back in his right ear, and continued speaking with Tyler.

"Okay... So where was I? Yeah, what is it you want to tell me?"

"Well..." Tyler paused. "I was wondering if we could meet each other at some place. Just to talk over things."

"Where exactly?" Randy asked as he stared at the prostitute.

"There's this Springton Cafe. Are you going to come?"

When Randy felt like reaching his climax, he shouted, "YES! I'M COMING!"

Tyler felt something bad happened to the general. He kind of smiled, not wanting to think of what's actually happening on the other side of the line.

"Sir..." Tyler continued speaking. "I assume that's a yes?"

Randy came out of his wild sensation and finally said, "Yeah... I'll come. Um... Sorry about that yell I just made. What time do you want to meet, by the way?"

Year- 1992 A.D.

Location- Somewhere in Central America.

The team gathered around, looking for the Predator in the deep, dark jungle. They had their infra-red goggles, covering their eyes, except for the mad woman. Major Doug Mason had the feeling that the Predator might come out any sooner now that he and his team were on the other side of the jungle.

Akira Toromachi held his katana in both of his hands. He recalled how his grandfather gave the ancient sword to him. It's been said that a samurai warrior never fails a battle with this sword back in those days. Akira wanted to believe that old tale until he found out that he never lost a gun fight against the other crime gang. He then believed his grandfather's tale and thanked him for giving the special katana for his 25th birthday.

Nick "Smiley" Wiseman thought about the days that he f***ed the girl back in high school. He sure missed those days. Now, he wanted to f*** again. Unfortunately, there wasn't any woman to f*** with. He thought about Lisa Goodman. But he felt that Lisa was more like a guy than a girl. Even though he knew that she wouldn't like to get f***ed by him. Then he saw the mad woman being pulled by Gary Chadwick. He wondered how old the woman was. She looked pretty young. Everyone would say that this woman now looks old and ugly. The problem was that the woman became mad after probably being scared the living $h!t out of the d@mn creature. Nick smiled, thinking that he would like to f*** the mad woman sometime later. She won't know who f***ed her.

Gary Chadwick had enough taking care of the mad woman. He could look through her by his infra-red goggles. At least, I'm seeing her in red, Gary thought. He couldn't stand the mad woman's appearance and her bad breath. While pulling her further through the dark jungle. Gary smelled something bad, which he thought it came from the mad woman's mouth. But it was much worse than that.

"Oh $h!t! Jesus Christ!" Gary said out of anger. He covered his mouth and saw the other members of the team, looking at him. Doug came over to him, wanting to ask, regarding the current situation. But he realized what was going on. He also covered his mouth including the others.

"Sir..." Gary sort of mumbled through his covered mouth. "This woman..."

"I know..." Doug said. "You better clean her up."

You gotta be kidding me, Gary thought. He knew that Doug was going to order him to do something far worse than any soldier would have done. Nick stared at Gary, laughing a bit through his covered mouth.

"But sir..." Gary continued, not wanting to do another babysitting job."You don't really mean it."

"I mean it!" Doug said. "When I tell you to do something, you do it! Got that?!"

Gary nodded, and felt he had no other choice but to follow Doug's orders. Doug left them in privacy so that Gary could perform the dirty job. D@mn! I wish I was back in the game, he thought. Once this mission was over, Gary thought of going back to the championship games if there was any chance left for him. He had to give it another try. He looked at the mad woman angrily. He took out a handkerchief from his side pocket, wrapping around his mouth. He took his backpack, and put it down on the ground. He opened the bag, and looked for a pair of gloves. He wore them. Here goes nothing.

The other team members waited, ten yards away from Gary and the mad woman. Lisa couldn't stand the disgust coming from her. She felt like throwing up, not wanting to get sick again. Nick was still smiling and a bit of laughter came out of his mouth. He couldn't help laughing of the sight that Gary had just been promoted to a janitor.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the invisible Predator watched the team in silence. He saw two people, Gary Chadwick and the mad woman, together ten yards away from the rest of the team. He wondered how he was going to attack them. He thought of a plan and begin to move forward. He held the Combi-Staff tightly.

To be continued in Predator: The Series, Episode 5- Army Of One.

Holy crap! The Predator is going to get them for real. What was Lisa's father want to talk with General Randy Woods about? You'll find out later. For now, tune in to the next episode of Predator.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points