Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF DARK HORSE COMICS AND 20TH CENTURY FOX. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- The series takes place, five years after the events of Predator (1987).

No Caption Provided

Predator: The Series, Episode 1- The Return (Series Premiere)

Year- 1992 A.D.

Location- Somewhere in Central America.

It's been a long, hard day for Major Doug Mason. He couldn't believe that his best friend, Alan had been killed in his own apartment. The police couldn't identify the true culprit. But somehow, Doug knew something was wrong with Alan all these years. Five years, he thought. A man who fought against the unknown in Central America. He wasn't the only survivor. There was a Spanish-looking woman named Anna, along with Alan during that time. Anna also didn't know the details of what actually happened to Alan. She recalled after they left Central America, she only spoke to him for a while and then left to another country.

"Major! Yo Major! We're here!" Lieutenant Gary Chadwick said. Doug came out of his senses, saw Chadwick staring at him. The other soldiers did the same. However, there was only one scientist on board the riding army truck, thought that Doug was thinking about his late friend.

"All right, $h!theads," Doug shouted like an angry man. "Let's move." Major Mason and the other soldiers, including the scientist got out from the truck. These soldiers were trained for something that they may not expect. That's why Major Doug Mason took the time to review their personnel files. So that they were ready to fight the unknown. The scientist, Dr. Edward Rice had also been reviewed by Major Doug Mason. But the difference was that Edward was only helping these soldiers to capture the Predator themselves, and learn it's secrets. Edward Rice couldn't stop thinking of what might that be like. Capturing an alien lifeform, interrogating it and hopefully getting the answers what they needed to know.

They scanned the area through the jungle. Doug motioned to the truck driver that he could leave them. The truck driver left. Doug had been waiting for this moment. He wanted answers so badly that he could kill whoever killed his best friend and partner. Doug took out his rifle, aiming for possible enemies in the jungle. He saw the young man, Lieutenant Nick "Smiley" Wiseman smiling as he stepped on the dirty ground of the jungle. Some people nicknamed him, "Smiley." Doug learned about Nick's past and could see why he had to smile all the time. There was never a moment that Nick would get angry or cry when attacking his enemies. It was bizarre, after all.

Lieutenant Lisa Goodman seemed quite nervous about this mission. Ever since she wanted to join the army, she begged her father to tell his war stories during bedtime. She remembered those stories well and they inspired her to become a tough soldier, just like her father. But her mother wouldn't allow it to happen. So Lisa did the only unthinkable. She ran away from home.

"Lisa..." Doug said. "You look nervous. I can see the sweat coming from you. What's the matter?"

Lisa didn't look back at his commanding officer. She continued scanning the jungle forward. She said, "I'm not nervous, sir."

"Oh yes, you are," Doug said. "Don't give that bull$h!t to me. If you're nervous, you shouldn't have come with us."

The other soldiers and the scientist stared at him like some father figure, saying harsh words to his own daughter. Lisa really hated Major Doug Mason. She tried to keep her attitude in check. Her record said that she used to fight with her other classmates back at the military school. Yet, she still passed all her exams in order to join the army.

"I'm not afraid, sir!" Lisa fought back. "I've come here to do my job. Just like everyone else."

"You've really got some attitude, b!tch," Doug said angrily. "Move your @$$ out, so I don't see your chicken face. You got that?"

Lisa didn't respond quickly. But she managed to ease her bad attitude, and ignored Major Mason's harsh statement. She continued walking, as if she left the cruel Major behind.

The former Japanese yakuza, Commander Akira Toromachi came towards the Major. He was Major Mason's top man to serve the Gulf War and supporting the rebels. He always carried his ancient sword, the katana which was a birthday gift given to him from his grandfather. Major Mason knew Akira's dark past since he wasn't supposed to share with any member of the team, especially the scientist.

"Don't be too hard on her," Akira said. Doug looked at the Japanese man, and thought he was nice. But Doug knew that Akira wasn't nice. He used his bloody katana to kill innocent people out of cold blood. Doug just don't understand how his former teacher, General Randy Woods would hire the once, former criminal to become an army officer. He must have made a mistake, Doug thought.

"Oh, it's so d@mn hot, senor," Lieutenant Edgar Gomez said. "I feel like the heat is killing me."

Edgar Gomez was once a powerful drug lord until he joined the army. He created a vast empire in selling drugs to the market. He was rich back then. But now, he lost everything just because his best friend betrayed him. Major Doug Mason couldn't imagine how tough it would be that your best friend had turned against you. Doug and Alan were best buddies during the war. He would never forget those days.

Gary Chadwick seemed to be quiet much almost like Nick "Smiley" Wiseman. But he did talk like every black man back in his home town. He didn't talk much to any one, including his friends and family after he had a leg injury. He only wished to prevent the accident, so that he could go back playing his favorite game, basketball.

The soldiers and the scientist came to a stop when a sound came out of nowhere. Major Mason gave orders to each of the soldier to stay focus on the possible enemy. He also told the scientist to stay behind their backs, since he wasn't a true soldier. Edward Rice wondered how long they were going to keep searching for this Predator thing, or wait for it to come out. Edward always had this fascination for the unknown, which was why he wanted to join the team.

"Um... Major... sir..." Edward Rice almost sounded nervous as Lisa. "Don't you think we should wait until the dark? It might be hard for us to see it."

"What do you mean, Doc?" Doug asked.

"Well... You see... The creature... this Predator as your friend called it... It has the ability to hide itself. You know... invisibility?"

"Oh yeah. I know what you mean, senor," Edgar said. "Like the "Invisible Man" right?"

"Ah yes... You could say that," Edward responded. Doug looked at the scientist as if he were crazy to say it. "What you're saying is that we take a break, and wait for the d@mn b@$t@rd?"

Edward didn't know what else to say. He seemed to be afraid of Doug's appearance and harsh attitude. These days, the Majors were tough guys in the military. But he wasn't too sure about Doug's late partner, Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer.

"No... You're right," Edward said. "We'll have to continue as we speak."

The soldiers and the scientist continued moving forward through the wild jungle. There were some animals nearby, not much the wild ones running around like lions, tigers and cheetahs. A group of monkeys stared at them like they haven't seen these kind of people before. The other animals ran off as they saw the approaching soldiers, raising their weapons, and still scanning the area for the Predator.

"Yo! Major! I think I see something moving," Gary Chadwick thought he saw something moving around the bushes. The others stopped and saw the slight, moving bush. It could be a wild animal for all they knew. But Gary had to find out for sure. He stepped closer to the moving bush, carefully. He raised his gun, pointing towards it. As he was ready to pull the trigger, a naked, wild woman jumped from the bush, immediately, hopping on Gary, which made him fire a couple of rounds in the air. The other soldiers were about to fire at the naked woman. But Doug ordered them not to fire, and see what she was all about. She ran in circles like a mad woman, tearing her black hair apart. Edgar tried to stop her, but the woman kicked his gr0!n so hard that he fell down on the dirty ground. Lisa took out a tranquilizer gun, and gave a shot on the naked woman's b***. Then she dropped unconsciously.

"Heh! Heh! Right on the @$$, motherf*****," Nick said, smiling. Doug looked at him and said, "It isn't funny, kid. You better stop smiling while you're at it."

Nick stared at the Major for a while. No matter what people said to him, he still smiled. "You got it, sir," Nick said, as he moved along with the others to see that the naked woman was still sleeping.

"D@mn... What happened to her?" Edgar Gomez said, feeling the intense pain. "Out here in the woods... Naked? She must be... crazy."

"She is crazy, you godd@mn idiot," Doug said angrily. Then he looked away from him and faced Gary. "Alright you. Just grab her. We'll have to continue down the road. That son of a b!tch is still out there. We want to make this quick and..."

"Um..." Edward interrupted slowly. "Shouldn't we try to ask the lady some questions of why she was here? When she... comes out of her sleep?"

"We'll ask the questions later, Einstein," Doug said. "For now, we keep moving." Doug walked passed the soldiers. Gary carried the naked woman on his left shoulder and moved out. Edgar got up slowly, still feeling the pain. He crab-walked behind the rest of the team.

When the team was almost gone, an invisible enemy approached from the other side of the bushes, slowly. The creature stared at the team, reading their heat signatures from inside his helmet, and watching their movements.

To be continued in Predator: The Series, Episode 2- Under The Watchful Night.

Holy crap! A naked woman running around the wild jungle? What does this mean? Who is she? Will Doug and his new team able to capture the Predator in time? Find out in the next episode of Predator.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

This looks like it's going to be a MAJOR undertaking, sir! Love the opening and can't wait to see how this epic collection of series pans out :)

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@the_impersonator: This reminds me of Concrete Jungle, an actual Predator novel. Well written, good job

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks like it's going to be a MAJOR undertaking, sir! Love the opening and can't wait to see how this epic collection of series pans out :)

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

@the_impersonator: This reminds me of Concrete Jungle, an actual Predator novel. Well written, good job

Thanks!

I see. I haven't read the novel. I'll have to check it out if it's available. =P

betogonza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

damn next please

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers