deactivated-5bea2e91057f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Khrome should be capable of altering its form and appearance. He shouldn’t be issued with any weapons, but capable of fashioning any solid metal form, such as knives and stabbing weapons (like the T-1000). Khrome should not, however, form any complex systems which may have had moving parts or chemicals, like guns or explosives. Liquid metal abilities to form a shield (like the T-1001), able to detach portions of his body (like the T-1001), replicate any object or person of similar volume that it molecular sampled by physical contact (like the T-1000). The ability to implant elements of itself within humans, performing alterations to the host’s brain to ensure loyalty to its own goals (like the T-1002). Turns into a gigantic spider-like version of Khrome for his Fatality/Animality (like the T-1000000 aka T-Meg).

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

If you know all this then what are you asking about? We need more information about what you want to do with the character before we can help you

Avatar image for deactivated-5bea2e91057f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Should he be good or bad. So far I'm leaning towards good. What should his origin story be, that's what I'm stuck on.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khrome: Well seems that you've answered the first one. As for origins he's got liquid metal powers right? Liquid Metal would kill a normal human so for starters he must be a meta-human or have some kind of protective armor. Once you've dealt with that then you can go further into the origin myth.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

@khrome: I suppose this is for mortal kombat, because of the "animality/fatality" mention.

First thing you need to keep in mind is that when it comes to good and evil you need to simply ask what kind of person your character is? What are his values. He's a Ninja, he hides his face, so he doesn't want people to know his true identity, so he is secretive. He uses his ability to form "stabbing" weapons. In other words he intends to kill.

If you want to go by the Mortal Kombat mythos, then it helps to know what the history of the ninja clan are. Around the time, all clans were mercenaries, and assassins (as most ninja are in all stories) and in Mortal Kombat they were all making the move to moving towards cybernetic enhancements (like Sektor and Cyrax) Being Cybernetic makes you cold and unfeeling like a machine. There is no human error there is only the programming.

The rift in the clans came from those who wanted to remain human, and those who chose cybernetics in order to achieve perfection. Which side you character falls on is your choice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he wouldn't be human as he is made of liquid metal. I don't want him to actually be from Earth because of what u mentioned was happening to the ninjas, remain human or become cyborgs. I was thinking of he should be from another realm. Also if he is from another realm then he can be made of a fictitious metal rather than earth's known metals.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would work. I'm no metallurgist but only Mercury remains liquid at room temperature and that's

a) Poisonous

b) Brown

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#8  Edited By cbishop
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@khrome: In 2029 Skynet sent a T-1000 back in time to kill Sarah Connor. Due to a solar flare which shifted the magnetic polarity it never arrived and Skynet sent a T-800 to do the job.

But the T-1000 was sent back but to 1992 where it materialised inside a Mortal Kombat computer game. The two merged into one and the liquid metal artifical intelligence was corrupted by the game.

Calling itself Khrome the Terminator, the self designated MK-1000, stalks the world living a weird fantasy where it believes everyone who opposes it is an opponent from the game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74:

Sounds interesting. Here is my story

Sub-Zero and Scorpion team up to kill Quan Chi, and Quan Chi introduces his secret weapon: Khrome, whom was sent by Quan Chi from the future.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@khrome: No idea who Quan Chi is. My knowledge of Mortal Kombat stopped after maybe MK3.

What YOU SHOULD DO is write it! You know Mortal Kombat and we've all given you some ideas and guidance and suggestions. YOU need to now write the story...