Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackJack390

Rated T- Violence

Chapter 2: Thor

"Come foul beast!!" said Thor, the God of Thunder, "Please Thor, you've had trouble beating me with that hammer of yours, what are you going to do without it?" Said Doc Green

"I will fight!!! You have no right to 'Cure' your fellow gamma creatures, they choose their paths, and please, the more intellect the Hulk has the weaker he is."

Thor was all of the sudden picked up and thrown to the realm eternal, Asgard

"Heimdal, what is this?!?! I was in the midst of battle!" Asked the Thunder God, full of rage, "I am sorry my Prince, but it would seem that your father could use your assistance." Said Heimdal

"Why would father need my assistance?" Asked Thor, "It would seem that someone, a boy found your hammer, and is wielding it, and something enraged the boy so he and the All-Father are doing battle." Said Heimdal

"Well why would father fight anyone worthy of Mjionr?" asked Thor, "I do not know" said Heimdal

"Well I will not fight anyone worthy, though I can not defy father, but I will break up this fight. Wait, Heimdal, where is the fight?" Said Thor, "In the water" replied Heimdal

"Great" said Thor

Than he jumped into the water, to see a great fight unfolding, Thor's father looked like he had a broken and bloody nose, a scratch on his back, and burns on his face from lightning, the boy didn't look much better, he had a gash in his check, his armor was in taters, and his left arm was broken, wait, no, the boy was healing, and now with the use of both hands, the boys retrieves a sword on the sea floor, and attempts to take the mans other eye

"ENOUGH" roars Thor, with anger, "Boy, you have no right to attack the All-Father Odin!!! But father, how could you fight someone worthy of Mjioner, especially a boy." said Thor "Excuse me?" Said Odin and Percy in unison

"How dare you? I am the All-Father and your father, and you will NOT command me!!" Said Odin, full of fury, "Yo!! Do I look like a boy to you? And I was only fighting him because he attacked my friends!!" Said Percy

"Did you really attack this boys friends, father?" Asked Thor, "Yes" replied Odin

They flew to the surface, and Odin healed the Demi-Gods he had harmed

"I am sorry for this attack, well tell me how you came along my sons hammer please." Asked Odin, "Well first, can you tell us about this hammer, who you are, and why only I could lift it?" Asked Percy

"Father, you owe them that." Said Thor, "Alright, this hammer, was built for my son, it is made out of the nearly unbreakable Uru metal, and who I am? I am Odin, a Norse God, King of Asgard, and the All-Father of the nine realms."

"I wonder what Zeus would do if he heard that last part." Muttered Leo, "Ah, Zeus you say? He and I go back a long ways ago, son, I think that you should take over from here." Said Odin

"Of course, the son of Zeus, Hercules, and I have always had a rivalry, and when he went from a Demi-God, to a God, I knew that we could make great battle! But when I thought I had bested him, he, unknowingly and out of rage, did something that had such destructive power, that it nearly destroyed Olympus, and since it happend on the Greeks soil, everyone lied and said that I, was the cause of destruction, Zeus and an army of giants of reptile legs came and laid waste to the city, it took Odin, Loki, Balder, Sif, Valkrie, the Warriors 3, and I to finnaly defeat them. Now we leave each other alone." Said Thor

"Wait, Giants with reptile legs?" Asked Piper, "Yes" replied Odin

"That means the Gods got help from the children of Gaea, they have a lot of explaining to do." Said Percy with rage, "Well it would seems that you have something to do, but before you go I will tell you why only you could lift the hammer, it is because you are worthy, the others couldn't because they are not." Said Thor

"Wait Thor, your hammer." Said Percy offering the God his weapon, "No, it is yours now" said Thor, though he sounded sad, as if the hammer was his best friend that had to move away

"Wait, you will require assistance to find the Gods, they won't be at Olympus currently, I can't say why, but my son will guide you to them" said the All-Father, "If you hadn't have attacked me, I might even have said that were my 2nd favorite God" said Percy

"I wish you well young heroes." Said Odin

And with that, the heroes were transported away from Asgard

TO BE CONTINUED

(I don't own any characters, items, or locations in this story)

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1268

@jackjack390: Muuuuuch better than the script form. However, there's minor spelling errors throughout. Example:

...he had a gash in his check, his armor was in taters...

"check" should be "cheek," and "taters" should be "tatters" ...unless the armor was in a pile of potatoes. In that case, carry on. :)

A major thing that needs to be fixed is your dialogue breaks. You should almost never have two people speak in the same paragraph. Every time someone new speaks, that should be a different paragraph.

The only time that rule can be bent is when you're writing something like this:

The fight raged on, and all five of the warrior children were being beaten by the mad king. Amidst their cries of, "Look out," "My eye," "You're in my way," and "Over here," one small voice said, "We can do this. We can beat him."

But 99% of the time, a new speaker = a new paragraph.

Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers