Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackJack390

Rated T- violence

Chapter 3, Thor meets Hermes

Heimdal sent everyone to New York, then Percy and Thor talked "So, you and Hercules were tight, before, well blaming you for destroying Olympion soil?" Percy asked Thor

"Yes, but not now, he was one of the gods who attacked Asgard, along with Zeus, the Giants, and Ares" said Thor

"Ares, huh, I always hated Ares, but to have Giants, Gaea's children, as allies, that just makes me hate him more" said Percy

"Tell me about these giants, other than the fact that they are giant, and monsters" said Thor

"Well, each giant has a power set to oppose a specific Olympion, almost all of them have reptile legs, and it takes the combined power of a god and a Demi-God to kill them, but fortunately not all are bad, though most are." Said Percy

"Sorry to interrupt, but why are we in New York, I thought Odin said that the Gods weren't at Olympus?" Asked Leo

"The major gods aren't here, but the minor gods are" said Thor

"Thor, if you come to Olympus, will the gods that are there try to kill you?" Asked Jason nervously

"Probably" replied Thor

"600th floor" said Annabeth as they walked into the lobby

"No" said security man. Unlike the last time, the new security man had a full head of hair, a suit, and what looks like a Celistiel Bronze hand gun, an upgrade from baldy who ran away during the Titan war

"Listen unless you want to get pummeled with… uriuur?" said Percy

"Uru" said Thor

"Yeah Uru, let us take the elevator" said Percy

The guard was reaching for the gun, until "Stop!" Yelled Piper "You will take us to the 600th floor" said Piper in charmspeak

"Ok" said the guard

"That is a good trick" said Thor

"Thanks" said Piper blushing, Jason looked jealous. When the elevator doors opened Percy lead them to the throne room, as soon as those doors opened, BLAST!! Thor was knocked off his feat by Hermes, the Messenger God, "Wait!!" Yelled Percy, but it was no good, Hermes changed his staff into laser mode and Thor was charging at him, we all yelled to stop, and then Percy did something stupid, a blast of wind from his new hammer sent Thor crashing into the palace door and Hermes crashing into his own throne, then Hermes did something unexpected, he charged Percy, his instincts took over and he whacked Hermes in the head, and knocked him out, then out of no where Hestia appeared

"Is Thor alright?" she asked

"Yeah" said Percy

" Lady Hestia" said Thor, and then they kissed, it was kind of weird with Hestia sporting the 8 year old look, and then Hestia did something I thought she would never do, yell at me.

For the rest follow my series (they might be made real far apart from each other sometimes)

I own nothing in this story

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92