Original Fan-Fiction: Monicka #1 (Rated M)

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By KisserNe

Original Fan-Fiction: Monicka #1

Story written by: Kisser Ne
Rated: M for Mature
Appropriate for audience ages 18+, may contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity or profanity.

My name is Monicka Grayson and I am from the planet Galantica. I know what you're thinking... Wow, you're from an alien planet? How did you arrive on Earth? You must have seen some great things! I wish I could be you. Well, here's something for you to know. You don't want to be me, you don't want to be a super hero or have powers. You don't want to see what I have seen or do what I've done. Besides, my life wasn't much different from yours.

My world was full of beauty and wonder and then the years of war came and that all changed. I was one of the few survivors and I came to Earth as a refugee. I have yet to meet anyone of my kind since I left my homeland and when I did, my decision did not save me from the evil that followed. The evilness was one you could never imagine. It was a plague that cloaked the universe. The Pertos, which was a race of humanoid ape-like creatures from my planet, found Earth as well, but humanity was too abundant and they fled. It's funny how even bad guys have massive fears that they can not control. Not only did the Pertos follow me, but other creatures of dimensions did as well and I ignored it. I ignored them all, I set my need for Justice and Good aside and continued to live like a normal person.

Unfortunately, I discovered that it was nearly impossible to have an identity as an alien-life form. I wasn't real to the government or to any person I met and my name was unknown. I had to make another decision and that is when I became "human."I reversed my time-line, so that I became a child of Earth. I remembered everything about Galantica, my original name and my previous life but I was to start a new. The one person I found that would help me was Gregoriah of Planet Xar. He was a kindly man who had found a way to beat the system for his own life but he understood me and my situation and was proud to be of service when he heard I was one of the greatest warriors of Galantica. He was the one who dropped me off at a doorstep in the infamous Gotham City. He placed the basket, rang the bell and disappeared into the night. This is where my new family was introduced to me.

Donald and Marian Grayson, a married couple who could not have children of their own and could not afford to adopt. I suppose I was their gift from God as they opened the door to see an infant upon their stoop. I was something they had wanted for such a long time and I was even so little that they could raise me as their own and no one would ever know any different. Of course, Gregoriah had had his own idea to inform them that I was not normal. He explained in a letter that I was from another planet, but I was a child and I was good. They deserved to know the truth and I agree with that and although they felt a slight fear as they looked upon me, they smiled and accepted me. I was still their dream come true whether or not I was human.

My new mother and father made sure that I had everything a growing child needed. They worked their fingers to the bone for me so that I'd have an education and that I grew up healthy. They realized that I was exceedingly intelligent, right away. I was capable to solve puzzles, read and write before I was the age of three. I learned English, right away as a normal babe and then at the age of five I was fluent in Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian and many other foreign tongues. I was constantly reading and exercising throughout my entire childhood, joining in any sport or club that I could. I graduated high school at the age of thirteen and continued to college as soon as I possibly could. Unfortunately, the human race is as cruel as they are kind and I was harassed and fought constantly. People stole from me, people hurt me and every time that they did, I just remembered what my parents had told me. "You are better than them. Do not lower yourself to their levels of misdeeds."

One day, I snapped. I unleashed my anger as well as my immense strength, something that you would not expect from a girl of my size. The girl had followed me when I left school with a couple of her friends. Margery and her hounds were always bullying me, it was never-ending and this day, I had had enough. I could hear her insulting me and her friends snickering and finally when I took the last turn into an alley, I heard them rush. I dropped my books and released my backpack and waited for the beating to commence but then a feeling emerged in my chest and my hands tightened. I threw my fist into the face of Margery Hammond and although, I heard her cries and saw her blood, I didn't stop there. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and by one of her arms and through her down the alley way. I realized I was fast, faster than I had thought. I grasped her friends by the shoulders and slammed them into each other, knocking them out completely.

I released a breath and realized what I had done. I looked down at the unconscious girls and Margery who laid whimpering on the pavement and decided it was time to run, I called for help a few times and then bolted. I sprinted as fast as I could all the way home and slammed open the door. My mother embraced me quickly, trying to calm me down as she listened to my frantic babbling. She knew at the point that I was going to face many complications, she knew my powers were increasing and that we would have to find a way to control them at all costs. When my father got home that night, she explained what had happened and they both entered my room. They removed me from the public college and placed me in a private school where I could complete the rest of my lessons at home... This is where it began and as I aged, everything I knew and everything I was changed and increased...

GOTHAM CITY IS THE PROPERTY OF DC COMICS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THE PLOT, GALANTICA AND CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS ISSUE ARE MY CREATION.

Next Issue:

Original Fan-Fiction: Monicka #2

"Bruce Wayne"

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm
@KisserNe:  
Ooh I like this one too. Good job!
KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KisserNe

@Project_Worm:

Thank you so much! There is a second issue of this one, too. Here's hoping the third ones come out today :)

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@KisserNe: Great chapter! I'll read the next issues. :)

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KisserNe

@The Impersonator: Awesome! I am so glad you enjoyed this as well- please do check out the next issues, I've got two already up, but the fourth issue may be coming up sooner than I originally thought.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

I like it a lot! This is a cool character! Also the alien elements were unique, but not to the point of being silly. Well done.

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KisserNe

@InnerVenom123:

Sweetness! Thanks a bunch, Venom! I am very glad to see that you're enjoying her so far.

Hopefully soon, I'll get back on to the following issues xD Thank you very much and I am glad you liked!