ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Onca: Warrior of Xibalba #4 - The Black Mouth

Panicked foot steps sounded as Marsiposa ran down the garden path, her guards running in the opposite direction, their weapons flashing as they shot at the shadow moving from tree to tree.

"Diablo!" The closest guard yelled as a clawed hand raised up from a puddle left behind by a leaking hose. Turning Marsiposa opened fire with her P90, the bullets scything into the pool, the water flushing red with blood.

"Diablo pft. You die like all the rest." Marsiposa snorted before backing away only to bump into something hard. Spinning around she looked on in horror as Onca towered over her, fear causing her hand to squeeze the trigger, the bullets streaking wide.

"Sosa you are finished. " Onca snarled as she slammed her claw like talons into Marsiposa's chest before pulling out a dirty rainbow of energy.

"Mer...mercy." Marsiposa gasped as blood pooled around Onca's hand.

"You don't deserve any!" Onca hissed, "You used your genius, your charisma and your trade to get rich off human suffering!" She added before sliding her hand out, the blood thickening to a red syrup. "Time for you to suffer."

"I can te...tell you whe...where they are." Marsiposa gasped.

"I don't need you." Onca whispered as a butterfly landed on Marsiposa's chest, it's proboscis stabbing into the syrup. As she walked away, the rainbow wrapped around her neck, Onca headed out the gate as a swarm of butterflies landed on Marsiposa, each one sucking the syrupy blood from her chest.

Onca perched on the edge of the cynote where she was murdered. Removing the rainbow ripped out of Marsiposa's chest Onca took a deep breath, her feline form diminishing to leave a blood stained woman hands held in her head.

"A soul for one seventh of my own." She whispered before sliding into the cynote, the rainbow soul dragging her unmoving body under the surface. Blinking Elise watched as a pair of bony hands reached up to intercept her.

"Seven deaths for seven sins." She added as the hands pulled her down to a shrouded skull, it's mouth open ready to swallow her.

El Paso, Texas

"Tell me again Mr Styx." The computerized voice ordered as a woman stood over the broken man and the laptop sitting on the desk.

"Is Stone safe Mr Bochanegra?" Styx wheezed.

"Ms Isla." Bochanegra stated as the woman removed a black bladed dirk and stabbed it into Styx's shoulder, the blow causing him to scream out in pain. "Tell me!" He ordered as Ms Isla rested her hand on the knife.

"The cat woman killed her, killed her strangely, that's all I know." Styx gasped.

"Very good." Bochanegra stated. "And I know exactly where she will go next."

"Please Stone tell me..." Styx whimpered before Isla pushed him out of the chair and onto the floor.

"What are your orders sir?" Isla asked as she callously stood on Styx's shoulder.

"Send my courier south to Juarez, we need to lure my sweet little Butterfly's killer out into the open." Bochanegra stated.

"Who do we send? " Isla asked as she removed a phone from her pocket.

"Wormwood for starters." Bochanegra announced as Styx shifted slightly on the floor. "Jotun too, he's still in town I believe."

"He is." Isla answered.

"Good; Romeo and Juliet should be needed as well if we are dealing with something more than a run of the mill vigilante."

"What of the Saint sir?"

"Of course, it's time for Siwang to answer her calling, for this kill we will need the Patron Saint of Crime. "

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@cbishop: Yep Spannish speakers will know that Black Mouth translates to...Bochanegra

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers