Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

Issue # 1: Dynamic Duo?

=======

Nobody was walking down a street when he heard and alarm go off. Running to the its location, Nobody found a jewlry store with the window busted in. As Nobody approached it, he could see a group of men of about five people running around in a frenzy. They were grabbing everything they could.

Nobody jumped through the window and shouted, "Have no fear, Nobody is here....er....that was bad. Can we try that over?" All of the robbers looked at Nobody at the same time, each one having the exact same face. At the same time all of them said, "Well Nobody, you should know you can mess with just Anybody." As he said that four of the men ran off with jewlry, while the one in the middle grinned.

"Take a seat!" He said as a he shot what a beam of kenetic energy from his eyes, knocking Nobody off his feet. Nobody flew back out of the window and rolled back once before pulling himself back to his feet. When he got back up the man was gone.

At the same time across the city...

Octagon Freak was sitting in a McDonald's when an explosion from the building across the street went off. "Ugh Someone is about to get their McButt kick!" As Freak walked out side he saw a group of five guys. Four of them all looked the same and one was much taller than the others. Freak ran across the street and punch one of the little guys in the face.

Captain Hazard, the taller metal man, saw as Freak punched his men. "Anybody grab the loot and get out of here. This freak is mine." Octy turned and punch Hazard right in the face, but all it did was make Hazard's heads turn. Grinnning, Hazard said, "Lets turn on some lights." Suddenly the whole place lite up like the 4th of July. Octy covered his face until the lights faded. When they finally did, he could barley make out Hazard flying off in the night sky.

Up in the New York Sky...

Nobody's jacket flapped in the cold New York night sky as he rode his Disk made of invisible energy. Nobody knew that Anybody couldn't have gotten far and that he should beable to see them from up in the sky. Suddenly he saw a bright light flash in the distance.

"Eh, I got no other leads." Nobody said as his disk took off in that direction. As he got closer he saw a man, fly off into the sky. As Nobody started to follow him, he notice Freak running on the sidewalk. Nobody lowered his disk down to Octy's level who was sprinting after Hazard.

"Need a lift?" Nobody asked, and as he did Octy let out a shriek of terror and tripped over some trash cans on the sidewalk. "Ouch, sorry bout that." Octy rubbed his head as he pulled himself to his feet.

"Remind me to hit you later." Freak said as he jumped onto Nobody's disk. Nobody jeted forward and Octy wrapped his arms around him as he was about to fall off. "This never happened." Freak said as he regained his balence on the disk.

As they caught up to Hazard, Freak noticed the van Hazard was following. "That must be his men in there." As he said that he jumped from the disk towards the truck yelling, "Cowabunga!" Hazard looked back and saw Octagon land on top of the Van. "What the? But how?"

As he said this, Nobody surround his fist with energy and punch Hazard in the face. The hit caught him off guard and he flew into a wall. "Nobody, you fool!" Hazard said as he adjusted his vision to infared. He eyes then locked on Nobody's heat as another punch came down and hit him in the face.

Back on the Van...

Octy freak crawled over to the passangers side and grabbed the handle. "Darn its locked." Using his superhuman strength, Octy ripped the door off and let if fall onto the road. He the swun in and landed in the passangers seat. As he got in he noticed there was only one person, "Wasn't there more of you.

Anybody smiled, "You shouldn't mess with Anybody when they are driving." Suddenly six copys sprang off from Anybody's side and dived at Octy. All of them fell out of the Van and started rolling. Octy barely was able to grab the bumper of the Van as the Anybody's vanished as the hit the street.

As Octy's body skidded along the street he said, "This is going to leave a mark." Suddenly the back door to the Van opened up and there was two more Anybody's looking down at him. The one closed to Freak started stomping on his fingers as it said, "Not nice to touch things that arn't yours."

Freak charged his hand with darkness and fired a blast at the Anybody. The blast made it dissappear as it him. The other Anybody bent over and started bitting Octy's hand. "Ouch, who bites?" Octy said as he grabbed him and threw him out of the Van.

Back in the sky..

Hazard had Nobody by the neck. "I'm going to enjoy listening to the life get sucked out of you." Hazard said as he tightend his grip around Nobody's next. Nobody's last attempt to survive, as he created a small bubble in Hazard's head. Hazard feeling the sharp pain in his head through Nobody way and put his hands on each of his temple's and screamed at the top of his lungs. As Nobody flew downwards he lost his concentration on the bubble and it faded.

Freak managed to pull himself into the Van and saw three more waiting for him. "Can't Anybody give a guy a break?" Octy said and he charged the Anybody's. The first one he punch fell back but got back up again as if nothing happened. "What?" Another one punched Freak in the head, but Freak was able to knock it out with a backslap.

Nobody flew towards the ground at great speeds, when he suddenly realize he was falling towards the Van. He surrounded himself in a protective shield and he slamed into the hood of the Van. The force of the sudden hault at great speeds caused the Van to flip over and slide across the ground.

The Anybody driving slammed his head against the steering wheel and was knocked out, causing the other Anybody's to return to him. Freak pulled himself out of the back of the van, rubbing his head again.

"Couldn't you have warned me?" Freak said as he punched Nobody in the arm.

"Ouch!" Nobody said as he rubbed his arm and Octy replied, "Quit whinning, EMO kid!"

Nobody got in Octy's face and said "OH YEAH!" and Freak looked up towards what he thought was Nobody and yelled, "YEAH! ....I am looking at you right?" Suddenly there was a flash of green light and the two looked at a beam flying at them. Both yelling they dived behind the Van at the blast exploded right where they were standing.

Nobody peeked around the Van and was starring right into a metal chest. "He's mine!" Freak said as he jumped over Nobody and punch Hazard right in the chest. But as he did it felt as though he broke his hand and Hazard didn't even seem to have felt it. "He's your's" Freak said as he grabbed his hand.

Nobody once again surrounded his fist with energy and uppercutted Hazard. As Hazard was knocked upwards he kick Nobody making him fly back into a light pole. Freak jumped up on the Van and then again rising up above Hazard he formed darkness in his hands and blasted him towards the ground. Hazard flew down hitting the pavement. As he hit it, the pavement crack and he flew through into the sewer.

Out of the whole bright red lights shined out. The ground around started to crack, and Freak said, "Uh oh." He turned around and started running but couldn't get out of the radius in time. The while area exploded with energy as Hazard rose back out of the ground. Freak was knock up into the air and flew into the third floor of a building.

Nobody got back up and started to create a gaint robot suit around himself. On his left arm he had a huge mace for an arm and his right has a huge gun. On its back he has huge jets that started firing making him raise up in the air. The suit stood about 20 feet high as it charged at Hazard.

"Time to pick on someone one your own size! Wow, that was incredibly lame." Nobody said as he swung the mace arm knock Hazard down. He then aimed his gun arm down and fired at Hazard. Hazard spun around and avoid the hit, flew up at Nobody. As he got up at Nobody's level he started punching at the surrounding arm. Nobdy swung his arms hitting Hazard back a bit, but he kept coming back.

As the two battle, Freak had climbed to the top of a near by building. He the jumped of and landed on Hazard's back. As he did he put his hands on both sides of Hazard's face and fired all the darkness he could at once. The blast knocked Nobody back making his armor fade.

As the darkness fade, the police showed up to arrest Anybody and Hazard. Freak pulled his hood back over his face and Nobody walked over to him. Nobody put his armor of Octy's shoulders and said, "Octy, my friend, this is the start of a beautiful team up."

Octy frawned and said, "I'm going to need alot more ice packs, aren't I?"

Alright this is my first attempt at a Fan-Fic with someone else's character. I got the idea from the Vine Partner thread. Hope it isn't terrible:P

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Ms. Invisible

This is a good story. I liked it because it had that "classic superhero" feel. Plus I love that name "Captain Hazard".

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Ms. Invisible says:

"This is a good story. I liked it because it had that "classic superhero" feel. Plus I love that name "Captain Hazard"."
You can thank the Vine for that name:P I was going to just call him Hazard but it was taken so I went with Captain:P But thank you. I know I'm not a very good writer, but the idea is there.
Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Octagon Freak

... Well, I think I should get to write a part every now and then when I'm on ;P.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Octagon Freak says:

"... Well, I think I should get to write a part every now and then when I'm on ;P."
LOL, of course.