Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Angela_Lee

Chapter One: The Coming Survival

Diary Entry 1: Unexpected~
Tonight was so amazing. At the beta party, I could of sworn David was flirting with me. I mean it was so obvious, he's cute, charming, plus he's your typical sport player. What more could a girl want? I don't know, freshman college is so much more the rave than high school, I feel like it's like high school only there wasn't the constant war. Miranda, my best friend was the party killer. You know the part when you had enough to drink, then everything releases out? I call it purging, no not bulimia but from intoxication, after her little trip to the bush I decided to call it quits, it was better. Or else your stereotypical rape incident could happen, best to avoid those. But I can't help but keep thinking about David, deep down inside I know he's different from other guys... gosh I hope so. Just before I left we exchanged numbers, and said he would call the next day. I just can't wait for the next day, to see the sun rise, the clusters of butterfly in my belly keeps me awake. I can't believe I've ever been this excited for a guy, I mean I've dated and left so many before, but that was before. I'm a change girl, errr at least I am, I am by no means like Amber Scott, the schools mascot for official Wh0r3. Yeah I said it or wrote it, but no one will know, thank goodness. It kinda hurts me to have to say such thing, but I guess she had it coming. Sleeping with your boyfriend and plotting him to dump you before prom is a big no no, thankfully I knew and handled my business. --- Oops I had to yawn, maybe it's time for me to take my beauty sleep, I'm going to need it for tomorrow. I just can't wait for what tomorrow has to bring.... ♥

The next had rose and the girl name Angela awoken, it was already 2:00 noon, she was ready to jump off us bed and instantly arrive to school, but she had her priority too take care of. Though her dream disturbed her, thinking it to be nothing else she continued her morning routine, such as to maintain her hygiene. As she made it downstairs to join her parents and younger brother, lunch was in her mind at the moment, the fresh smell of bakery. Eating was halted when suddenly a bloody body blasted it's way into the kitchen room window. "Ooh GOD!" her mother screamed, the body seemed to be of a dead victim, marks were shown on the blood stain area, "What's going on!" Angela said in her mind, fear drove in and lay it's eggs, hatching as the dead body rose. Soon more dead victims entered the shattered window, the look of their eyes, something unreal, something..... undead. Fear took over, acting on instant she ran, the only thing on her mind was to get away, little did she know when she made it to her room, she had left her family down stairs to be slaughtered. A coward hiding in her closet, she heard the screams of her once family, screaming for help and for survival. Then the noise died down, had they left? She wondered, leaving her spot she place her ear up against the door, then the a loud thud bang against it, scratching the hard wood, and screaming hysterically. They were hungry and she was afraid, grabbing her bag she jetted out the window. Slowly moving from to the tree newby and climbing down as cautiousness as she could, not to draw attention to herself. As she glance around her neighborhood, she saw the madness around her, cars colliding people being attack, her once neighbors eating their daughter away. Tears shed from her almond shaped ears, she had to get out of there. Her I-Phone vibrated with a message from Miranda, who was in her dorm, informing her that something went wary, her family roared from the open window with blood lust, spotting her down below, making a scene where the flesh eater would get their next meal. Quickly running to the drive way she unlocked her bland Lexus. Making way to escape the sub division and enter her campus where she soon would meet the endless horrors.

Driving past the streets she encountered the salvage creatures, the streets she used to visit to shop in local shops became the road to hell and all she had to do was stay alive. Just only four blocks away she encountered some obstacles the road ahead was blockaded. How could she have slept through long enough to not know of this? From the looks of it, the siege barely traveled and just made it to her house, the news for some reason wasn't broadcasting, could of been the fuss she heard when she was trying to savor her sleep. Exiting out her car she found it of no use any more. The area was emptied and no walkers were around, the small relief was expelled as she continue to walk ahead alone. The noise of her own heels heels clicked behind her, the weather was warm, dressed in daisy dukes shorts and belly exposed shirt she felt herself unprepared. Calling Miranda was no good, it kept ringing to no answer, her body quivered as she walked. The place was too quiet and she tried to walk as quietly as possible without the sound of her heels making clickings. Something in her mind warned her of pressing danger, she walked in way of disturbing feast, to her left was an alley, two undead was feasting, clutching onto the meat of a dead red head, the sound brought disgust to Angela, felling as if she was about to hurl. She paused and didn't resume moving, was this her life, trap in a world where she would end up as one of them? Was it world wide, or North America's problem? Then a buzz from her phone shook her hand, waking her from her day dreams and lost trail thoughts. They heard the noise as well and around with an open mouth, the hiss they gave and got up to their knees, ready for another meal. Her eyes widened and she ran, the only thing she was good at, her mind wasn't functioning, this was a bad dream it had to be, she kept thinking. But the emotions were too deep and she knew better. Just only inches away from the indoor campus of the school she saw the parade of all the civilians, trying to breach through the gates.

There was one open spot for her survival and she had to use it. Soon they caught on and pursued her, with her mind finally processing correctly she could function just right. "My only change.." she said to herself, just then she remember the practicing of witchcraft that was learned. During the summer till this semester she joined a coven, one following the new age of neo-paganism, Wicca. Though she was more reluctant to consider herself one, she was what one called an electic Wiccan instead. Magic didn't function in shows that she watched such as Charmed but it was more simplified and different. Taking a great leap in the air wasn't enough for her to cross on over, instead she focused as hard as she could, chanting to the winds to give her aid and support in which it did. The already existing winds pushed her forward and lifted her as if she was as light as a feather, only for her to come landing in a well rough manner. The school grounds were huge, making her way in the facility it was already trashed and destroyed, the creatures most likely infected the staff members. After walking through she made it to Miranda's hall, using her psychic gift that was as well honed she alerted her friend to open the door and allow visitation. "Thank god your all right!" Miranda said with a big hug "I thought you would end up as one of them." she said, "I don't understand.... what happened?" Angela said as she began to tear up, Miranda was just as clueless she informed that some sort of virus outbreak occurred and the news lady was well... breakfast. Angela told Miranda about her lost and guilt, but her friend assure her this wasn't the time, first being they had to escape the school grounds. The school was large on it's own right, and right up the hills miles away lay Lancers Mansion, the man who funded and crafted the intricate complex. Across the halls behind the temporary safe locked door was a scream, someone was dying, the two girls grabbed one another and cuddled hoping it would hurry and end. Seconds later it faded and Angela fell asleep. She witness the same dream again this time much more clearer... it was a vision, a precognitive dream, a very vivid one. It was about what happen earlier, the loss of her family. Waking up in a panic, she gasp for air, while Miranda shushed her. She reached into her bag knowing her diary was in there and began detailing. Later as the sun was fading the gates collapses and everything from the outside start making way for the inside. "We have to get out of here!" Miranda said in a quiet tone. Quickly shoving her journal back into her bag, she held onto Miranda's arm as they quickly darted out of the room. Hoping to make it out of the building safe and sound...

Diary Entry 2: Nightmares~
I found myself asleep only to come to a shush from Miranda. Thank god I have her to hold on... the last thing I have left. My family is gone, poor William... I'm sorry, mom, dad I'm so sorry too. I guess I was much of a coward to do anything... I know deep down inside I could of done something, enough to keep you guys alive with me and be here, without me having to write it down... fear is a witches weakness and I learned that today. There's so many people out there... my friends, relatives, I hope... ooh I pray their holding up just as much as I am. I can't no I won't think about them ending up like- okay I have to stop.... Is this a dream? I keep asking but the answers are evidently there... right? I keep asking myself, why am I dreaming of this nightmare, why me... every time I wake up I find myself drawn back into this nightmare of mines. Is this the part where mom suppose to come in and say "Sometimes dreams and indistinguishable from reality, what you dream can be reality." but I don't want this dream, I want my old dreams, where I'm happy and about to go on a date with David. Oh no, I hope he's not... I know this isn't a dream but reality, but why am I so convince that this is a dream? I sound like a nut job, I mean magic exist, not in it's Hollywood counter part but if magic exists then this shouldn't... I sound as if I'm going mad. I guess I'm writing this because its the only thing that keeps me going. Who ever finds this after me, know this: Survival is your key to victory, don't lose without a fight... a fight which I have yet begun to bring forth, a fight for survival. Is there no hope left?
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

It's...so....GOOD!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Project_Worm

@Angela_Lee: Diffinately agree with prime. Great job. However if you don't mind I would like to critique a bit... I think giving your story a pre-post read so that you can catch any mistakes would be incredibly beneficial. Maybe even a "Beta-Reader" if you can find one... Also try putting dialogue on its own line. It makes reading it much smoother.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Belladonna

@primepower53: Thank you:) I'll have a second chapter entry soon this week :D♥ glad you loved it.

@Project_Worm: Thank you:). Actually I prefer to add them in, I mean im just so use to it already lol, with rpging I've already made it by default but I could try something different hahah. thank you for reading it ^__^ <3