Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Wow I really didnt think I'd be doing this story again, and I'm serious when I say that, but you know it just felt wrong to leave things the way I did, starting different stories in fanfiction.net same with my story in the ultimate fan fic challenge which I plan to finish, but after this! :)

I was finally on my way home. Asgard was safe, Anthy turned out to be alive and well, although in the end got locked out of Asgard, but alive. I felt bad for her, even though I didnt see it at first she was truly in love with that Balder guy, and now she cant even see him anymore. I have to say, Odin is one harsh guy. I'd love to stay around and try and help my friend deal with it, but she's the type that likes to do some things alone and not accept anyone's help. I may not have known her long, but she was pretty easy to read. Besides, I have my own problems to deal with at home...

two days ago...

Me and Sophie were sitting together on the walls of Asgard chowing down on some well deserved burgers. We were just talking, laughing and enjoying the victory.

"How's Anthy been holding up? I haven't seen her since yesterday." I asked the child genius. she sighed in response.

"Not well, of course she's doing that thing where she bottles up her emotions and puts on a happy face."

"Well I guess the best we can do is be there for her huh? Well, you and the other Raiders I mean." I said. she perked up and looked at me a bit sadly.

"So now that this is over, you heading back to your Avengers Academy buddies?" She asked finally after seemingly avoiding the question through our talks.

"Yeah, I have to. there as much of a family to me as you guys are. I kinda felt bad after thinking about it, because when Aggie called, I up and left without telling any of them where I was going." I said with a bit of a guilty pang. she rubbed my shoulder to comfort me.

"Hey, you knew we needed help and needed it quick they'll understand. besides, didn't you tell Dr. Pym you left while on your way?"

"Yeah but still... leaving them like that wasn't cool. I don't know." I stood up and jumped down from the wall. I got on my bike and began to rev it up.

"Why don't you take a hovercraft back home? It'll be faster that way." She suggested, but I shook my head.

"Gives me a chance to think about what to say, a nice breath of air, all that jazz." I said with a laugh which she returned. We hugged one last time, and she kissed me on the cheek.

"See you around Jakey." she said softly, and I nodded in response and rode off.

After that I thought it would be smooth sailing back home, but turns out that I was wrong: go figure. I was in some small town on my way home, stopping for some gas and a snack. thought I would be home in about a couple hours. I was sitting inside a cafe enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate with a side of chili cheese fries. I was about to set off until I saw a couple of creeps surround a young girl.

"Hey babe, whatcha doin all alone out here?" Creep number 1 said. there were about four of them surrounding her. she was young, about Sophie's age while the punks looked at least 18 or older. she had long black hair and blue eyes and wore a leather jacket. she looked Japanese or something along those lines. the thing was she looked unafraid, almost emotionless as they stood over her.

"I'm not interested." she stated simply. the boys began to laugh.

"Got a little fire in you huh?" the creep to her left said putting his arm around her shoulder, even though it clearly irritated her. Finally I decided to step in.

"Hey, leave her alone will you?" I said walking up to the punks. they looked at me and got in my face, but I didnt flinch.

"You wanna get out of here before we toss you out?" The boss I assume said.

"The only ones getting tossed will be you and your lackeys" I replied. the four laughed and tried to surround me, but the leader kept them back.

"I'd like to see you try that."

It was obvious where this was going so I decided to act first... and I knocked him out with a strong jaw punch. this guy had a glass jaw, but then again I was a boxing club champ.

"So you guys up next?"

The next dude tried to rush me but I quickly side step and kicked him in the stomach. The next one went for a punch but I intercepted his arm and twisted it. The last one pulled a knife out, one of those Italian pot stickers I've seen. Before either of us knew it though, the girl jumped up and punched him in the face, making him fall to the ground. she was over him before he recovered and out her hand popped two... claws? Not just claws, they were made of metal, but they were coming from her hand.

Needless to say the punks all freaked out and ran, hell the whole restaurant was staring at us, but mainly her. She spared one last glance at me, still emotionless, and walked passed me and outside. I felt myself move after her and yelling for her to wait. She stopped and looked back at me with the corner of her eyes.

"Wait, I think I know who you are-

I felt her push me against the wall and her claws drawn out and inches from my face. her expression was now fierce.

"You have five seconds to explain yourself." She said sternly. I kept my face calm but I raised my hands in surrender.

"I know who you are because I am part of Avengers Academy. I've also met Wolverine before." She visibly relaxed slightly but kept her claws up.

"I've never heard of Avengers Academy." She stated. I nodded in response, knowing that our fame had just started, so not everyone has heard of us yet.

"It's a school for up and coming super humans to try and start them in the right direction, even if they choose to do something other than become an Avenger.

"How do you know who I am?"

"I have looked at mutant files on the X-men, your Laura, or X-23 from what I've heard." I explained. she put down her claws finally, after from what I could tell was her searching my eyes for a lie. She lowered her arm and took a step back.

"Are you a mutant?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, but I shook my head in response.

"My powers are a little more complicated than just that."

"Just tell her your a Ghost Rider, I'm sure she may know of it from the mutant Wolverine." I heard Noble said, making me physically jump, which surprised Laura. I had sometimes forgotten he was there, he didn't talk very much.

"Whats wrong?" She asked

"Nothing, just uh- chill is all." I came up with, how lame, but she seemed to accept it.

"I'll tell you what I can do but not here, I'm not one for letting it slip like that." I said ignoring Noble's advice.

"I don't care. If that's it then goodbye, nice meeting you." she said coldly turning away. I was a bit shocked by that, but then again I heard she was a bit like this.