New Nightwing part one

lebronzm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By lebronzm8

A boy that was out with his family, while out there was a robbery in progress in the bank across the street and the cause was none other than the Joker in order to draw out the Batman. (keep in mind with the Joker involved all cards are wild) The father of the boy runs to the car when the Joker sees him and shoots him right between the eyes. He walks into the movie theater and proceeds by greeting everyone "Good Evening ladies and gents hahahahahaha I'm here for your entertainment your opening act if you will hahahahahahahahaha the main attraction is yet to come.". At that moment the boys mom gets up screaming "you killed my husband the father of my child." the Joker shoots her in the leg while laughing and walks up to the lady and sticks his knife in her mouth and ask "who's the son????". He grabs the 10 yr old boy hands him the gun and tells him "shoot her or ill blow this whole theater up!!" the Joker shows all the explosives. The mom looks at her son with no fear just distress and tell him "do it, he'll kill us all anyway maybe he'll let you live." the boy sobs cocks the gun and right before he pulls the trigger the Batman crashes through the window grabs the boy and propels to the roof. The Batman leaves the boy on the roof where he could see everything through the whole he made. The Batman jumps back down but before the batman could reach the Joker, The Joker had killed the boy's mother by cutting a smile in her face. While on the roof the boy sees his mother's body drop to the ground and full of rage aims the gun at the Joker but before he could pull the trigger Nightwing drops in on the roof next to the boy. "Don't do it he isn't worth losing your life over let the Batman deal with him now. He'll give him a real pain streak." the boy fires the gun and shoots the joker in the Achilles tendon. "I wasn't going to kill the clown I was going to make it more fun for the Batman. The Joker has no idea who he just killed." When Nightwing turned to speak to the boy he was gone. "Huh? Weird lil guy".

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AweSam

Interesting, but needs improvement.

lebronzm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lebronzm8

@awesam Thanx. There is more to the story this is just an intro I'm open to any tips.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AweSam

@lebronzm8: Look at the other fan-fics. Also, dialogue and narration should be separated. I'll save my criticism for the next one.