New Amalgam Universe: The Green Panther #2

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Continued from http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/new-amalgam-universe-the-green-panther-1/659267/#12

Tree line, Wakanda Jungle

Oliver hung limply in his harness, swinging in the breeze. Slowly he regained consciousness and looked around

“Well this is just BRILLIANT!” yelled Oliver scaring the native birds from the trees. The searing morning sun beat down on him. Oliver yanked his harness release and tumbled out of it and slammed into the ground jarring his ankle.

“Mother of god!” screamed Oliver as he clutched his ankle “Stupid parachute, stupid ankle, stupid country!”

Oliver ranted and swore and hopped and cursed and screamed for about an hour as he made his way through the thick Wakandan jungle. He pushed back a branch and came face to face with a large black panther

“Nice kitty!” said a shocked Oliver as he started to back away. The panther roared and Oliver turned tail and ran as fast as he could, the large carnivore hot on his heels “Bad cat! Ahhhhhh!” Oliver scrambled up the side of Mount Kanda the panther landing a swipe across his buttocks. He turned onto his back and bicycled his legs smacking the cat in the face with his sore foot which hurt him and startled the panther. The panther roared again and lashed out but Oliver scurried up the mount

“Shoo! Yah! Scat!” cried Oliver throwing rocks as he got higher up. The panther flinched from the rocks but advanced on its struggling but loud prey. Oliver got a little higher when the ground under him collapsed and he fell into the mountain, down a crevasse!

Inside Mount Kanda

Oliver looked up from the bottom of the hole he found himself in. The panther peered down at him and roared, the sound echoing loudly in the confined space

“Not so tough now are you!” laughed Oliver as the panther paced around the edge of the hole. Oliver tried to stand and promptly collapsed under his own weight “Well not me either” He grabbed a handful of rocks and hurled them up at the panther who eventually left.

“DINAH!” yelled Oliver

Munroe, Spencer & Co Law Firm

Dinah Munroe looked at the piles of paper work on her desk, most of it was Oliver related; parking tickets, summons, paternity suits. She screamed in anger and frustration and cleared the desk with a sweeping arm. The desk was now clear…the floor was not.

Karen Spencer stood in the doorway looking at her partner in law “Is this a bad time?”

“Probably” said Dinah

“I just got a call from the Wakandan embassy”

“What’s Oliver done now? Threatened to buy their country again if they won’t let him visit?” snorted Dinah as she took a bite of her bagel

“Oliver took a Concorde to France and then hopped a troop transport to Cairo and bought a plane”

“He’s finally lost his mind!”

“Dinah” Karen’s voice was firm but there was some emotion rising. Dinah saw her face change

“What’s happened?” asked Dinah as she stood up

“Oliver’s plane went down last night”

Dinah dropped everything. Her eyes welled with tears

“What?”

“Oliver crashed” said Karen, tears rolled down her face

“Oh my god!” gasped Dinah as she fell to the ground in shock

Four days later, same hole inside Mount Kanda

Oliver grabbed another heart shaped herb from the dwindling bush and stuffed it into his mouth. His ankle was swollen but better than it was and luckily this bush was here to provide some sort of food, even though it was bitter. And so far he’d hadn’t had to drink his urine, but he’d been saving it in an indentation in the rock just in case; he knew he sponsored that survival show for a reason. The panther had been back once but after it took a rock on the nose it decided there were easier things to eat.

Wakandan Embassy, Embassy Row, Washington

Dinah Munroe glared at the clerk behind his bulletproof glass, he didn’t feel safe even though it would take a direct hit from an RPG. The stunning lawyer raised her voice higher “What is your government doing to find my client?”

“Are you related to Mr Queen?”

“No”

“Well that informa…”

“If you give me another clichéd answer” scolded Dinah “I’ll pull you through that small slot and smack you back to Wakanda”

“Is there a problem here ma’am?” came a voice from behind her

“Unless you’re the…hello Mr Ambassador” Dinah cut her ranting off

“On behalf of the people and the government of Wakanda allow me to express our condolences at the tradgedy of your employer’s disappearance” said Ambassador Crispus Adidemi as he held out his hands “How are you Dinah?”

“Worried, angry, scared. I don’t know what to do Crispus” said Dinah

“We have search and rescue teams scouring the area looking for him”

“I sense a but”

“They found the wreckage but as yet no body”

“So there’s hope”

“Yes and no” said Jefferson “It has been a week. The Wakandan jungle can be unforgiving”

“What are you saying?”

“If we don’t find Oliver Queen in the next twenty-four hours” Crispus wiped his mouth “By order of King T’Chaka, we will call off the search”

(Green Arrow, Oliver Queen, Dinah Lance, Kate Spencer & Crispus Allen are owned by DC. Black Panther, T’Challa, Wakanda, Ororo Munroe, Karen Page, T'Chaka are owned by Marvel. This story is mine and the creation of Green Panther is mine but using elements from DC & Marvel, as I’ve said in other stories they own the sandpit I merely just play in it)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Great story.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: Thanks. Hopefully soon we'll get the actual Green Panther

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Great. I'm looking forward to seeing some vibranium arrows.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@TheCannon: Oh yeah

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DickGrayson

Wait. I this like Iron Age, where we can do our own Almagams, or his this just for you, I don't wanna be stealing your ideas, UNLESS, they are open to take. ;)

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

it was really good and long. its hard for me to make really long ones because i need more time to think in between my stories instead

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

Final shameless plug, got things to do. Hope you like it

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By batkevin74
Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By tomdickharry1984

I like the Grreen Panther! Great story

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@tomdickharry1984: Thanks man. I think he's grrrrreat also :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74

You'll need to read this coz it links to part 3

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By BatteredArmor

Great story amazing dialogue

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By batkevin74

@BlackArmor: Thanks man. I try write dialog like people actually talk...doesn't always work

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By batkevin74

@blur1528: Keeping you up to date...and shamelessly plugging my work :)

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rusty_Irons

A little late to the party i know,but for what its worth, way to set the standard man.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By batkevin74

@tmacximas: Never too late, thanks for reading. There's up to part 5 if you're up for more Panther action :)

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

"What’s Oliver done now? Threatened to buy their country again if they won’t let him visit?” snorted Dinah. I wonder, how much it would take to BUY a country or even if you legally could? Great idea of threatening to buy a place just so you can go there whence ever you felt like it because it is yours. Good job, Green Panther is very enjoyable (nice cliffhanger ending) I shall get around to reading all the chapters eventually. Thank you

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheCannon
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By batkevin74

@4donkeyjohnson: Hmmm well the Beatles wanted to buy a Greek island, Richard Branson actually OWNS Necker Island so it can be done but it isn't cheap :)

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

For @Time_Phantom (it was hard to find when I typed in Green Panther in the search function)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By batkevin74

@4donkeyjohnson said:

For @Time_Phantom (it was hard to find when I typed in Green Panther in the search function)

Thanks

part 2 for you

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

Because this is proving hard to find, so casually bumped!

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Casually bumped on my quest to chapter 7

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers