GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

THE RACE IN OUTER SPACE

As you know, Wendell E. West has Kid Quasar's Power Boots, and now carries the Power Force. Well, he didn't really want them, so he went to space to find out how and why he got them.

"Oh my god" repeated Wendell, over and over.

Meanwhile, Silver Flash was speeding by, told that Abra Kamorg was attacking the Kreedanian Empire.

"Whoa", said Silver Flash, "The people you meet in space."

"Are you an alien?" asked Kid Quasar.

"I'm from Earth..." answered Silver Flash.

Kid Quasar just stared at him for a minute or two.

"It's a long story", said Silver Flash, "Anyways, why are you here?"

"Trying on alien boots I found inside a meteorite" said Kid Quasar.

"Ah, Meteor Boots", replied Silver Flash, "They'll get ya."

All of the sudden, a loud noise was heard, along with a bright light. S.F. and K.Q. looked forward and saw.... Howard The Mxyzptlk.

"Hey-Hey-Hey!" said the imp-like duck from the 5th Duckworld.

"Who the..." asked Kid Quasar.

"Wait a minute... there ain't no Abra Kamorg here" said Silver Flash "What's going on?"

"I tricked you two heralds of that monkey guy" said Howard "Look who's smarterer now!"

"So, you sent me these boots" asked Kid Quasar.

"And you disguised yourself as a Kreedanian and begged me to help you" asked Silver Flash "I knew there was something suspicious about a Kreedanian begging!"

"Oh, Kreedanishes will be Kreedanishes", said Howard, "Why not ignore those pastries and have some fun?"

"Funs for jerks" said Silver Flash.

"Then I guess I'm a huge jerk" said Howard.

"You are" replied Kid Quasar "I'm leaving now."

S.F. and K.Q. flew off when they were caught in a huge lasso and pulled backwards. All of the sudden the lasso disappeared and they were face to face with Howard.

"You two are both fast, right" asked Howard "If so, let's have a race!"

All of the sudden, Silver Flash, Howard The Mxyzptlk, and Kid Quasar were beamed to a race-track, where they were surrounded by a bunch of other heroes, who were cheering.

"I dunno any of these guys" said Silver Flash.

"And your not supposed to until Brave and Bold Team-Ups #8, so lets race" said Howard.

"What the?" asked Silver Flash.

"Nothing" answered Howard "Lets just race."

Barry and Wendell exchanged glances, shrugged there shoulders, and raced.

TO BE CONTINUED...

SILVER MAIL

Hey, everyone, it's GR2Blackout from A New Amalgam Universe, answering your questions and other stuff!

"I enjoyed the last issue of Silver Flash where Impossible Bug was on Earth, but how'd he get there in the first place? Sincerely, Joe"

Well, Joe, he can alter reality, so I personally think it's obvious that he could just teleport or something. You need to ask better questions.

"I think SILVER FLASH #1 was good and action-packed, but why is Silver Flash's origin so fast-paced. His legs get struck by lightning, he crawls into the woods, offers to be the herald of Galactic Grodd, blah, blah, blah. Thats the only thing I really hated about the issue. Yours truly, Jenny."

What can I say? I was lazy :P

Well, not much mail this time, but remember to put your questions in the comments and good night or morning from A New Amalgam Universe!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Love it. Espically the Silver Mail at the end.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

See how I mentioned the Kreedanians and Brave and Bold Team-Ups?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout said:

See how I mentioned the Kreedanians and Brave and Bold Team-Ups?

Yes, I liked that.