New Almagam Universe: Colossul Boy #1

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

( Hello, and welcome to Colossul Boy! I look forward to continue writing the cross of Colossus and Superboy! Please sit back, relax, and Read! Oh yeah, I forgot about enjoy, most definitely enjoy! )

Mojave Cal, Cadmus X Facility

"His powers are improving." Amanda Striker announced to General Cauglin.

"I can see." The General replied watching down at the training room.

"We call it the Danger room." Striker said with a grin.

"I can see why." Cauglin replied watching with eyes wide.

Down below from the observatory. A young boy with a determined look on his face stared ahead as he sprinted throughout the large maze. He took a sharp turn into a dead end. "..." He stayed silent as a large metallic boulder blocked off his exit and rolled towards him. The young boy's skin began to cover in a metallic layer. The boulder continued after "Project Cr" As he was codenamed. Cr sprinted at the boulder and charged his arm back packing as much strength as he could into this next punch. The thundering sound set out along with a wave of impact. The boulder cracked and launched away, opening his exit option back up, and he proceeded.

"Why Cr?" The General Asked.

"It's the symbol of the Alien Species called the "Cryptonians". Their genes mix well with those of a Mutants, that is why this progress is such a success." Amanda replied.

"I have to say Amanda, I am quite impressed. Just one question though,"

"What is that?"

"What do you plan on doing with "Project Cr" When all of his tests are completed?" The General looked into Amanda's eyes with a concerned look.

"... Military. The next line of Soldiers. What do you think?"

"... I think we will have to think about that one.... Until next Time Amanda. I will be back in two weeks to check on the Project." General Cauglin said and nodded making his way to his jeep.

One Hour Later

Cr sat, asleep in a containment cell. Men in Lab coats surveyed him and they began to converse with each other.

"Do you think he dreams?..."

"I don't know if it is like that... But he is obtaining an intense amount of knowledge."

"It must be like Prison... Imagine sitting in there, all he knows is battle."

"I wouldn't say so..." One of the men said focusing on his computer, he then added. "I am uploading many feelings and thoughts, but all minor. In a way you are correct... He knows most of Battle."

Amanda Striker Steps into the lab, and eyes follow her. "We are shutting down for the night. Good job." The scientists nodded back. It wasn't long now until everyone was cleared out of the facility.

The young experiment stayed in his containment cell, his eyes closed, and the machined feeding him emotion and knowledge...

Cr's mind

He found himself in a field, in his white containment suit. The happy feel of the warm sun. That is what he liked most. The Sun, it made him feel stronger. Out there he never spoke, all he did was train. In here is where he lived... In his mind. His wavy black hair blew in the wind as he started running with a smile on his face, a bright smile. It wasn't long until he began to climb a hill, determined to see what was on the other side. He craved to know what laid behind this mountain. Soon he found himself ontop staring off in amazement at the city, the large beautiful city, they called it Metropolis. Cr began to run down the hill to go to the city. He felt the ground shake and it caused him to stumble, stumble down the mountain. Cr slowly began to rise as he rolled down onto a road with the city not far from there. Buildings began to collapse, fire ignited, people screamed... He screamed out as he listened to the city's cries.

"No!" He screamed out as loud as he could. A car launched out from the explosions and was heading straight toward Cr. His Mutant Genes kicked in and his skin layered with metal to shield himself from the car. Then it all went black... That's what usually happened... When they woke him up.

Cadmus X

"Did you have nice dreams?" Amanda asked facing Cr in his Containment cell.

"No." Cr growled in reply.

TO BE CONTINUED....

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DickGrayson

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

Cool.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson said:

"His powers are improving...." Amanda Striker announced to General Cauglin.

"I can see...." The General replied watching down at the training room.

"I can see why..." Cauglin replied watching with eyes wide.

That's some long pauses after they talk, any reason? Because your first one really doesn't need to be there if Amanda Striker is ANNOUNCING something, if you get my drift. Other than that, nice idea blending these two together, but I honestly don't like Cryptonians though I see why you did it.

Good job

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

This was awesome. I agree the batkevin74, I think the long pauses at the beginning are unnecessary, but I still really enjoyed it. Good work!

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DickGrayson

@TheCannon: @batkevin74: It's because they are observing "Cr" Training, they pause and watch. And Batkevin, It is kinda' hard to come up with another random reason for his name to be "Cr". I guess I could change it. And I will edit the pauses too I suppose.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

I liked this, The start was a bit slow but it got interesting.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson said:

@TheCannon: @batkevin74: It's because they are observing "Cr" Training, they pause and watch. And Batkevin, It is kinda' hard to come up with another random reason for his name to be "Cr". I guess I could change it. And I will edit the pauses too I suppose.

You don't have to do anything. It was just if someone announced something, then trailing off at the end, well doesn't make sense.