Need help

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By deadpoolrules

Well,I was thinking about doing a series of a team of mercenearies from comics,movies and games,but I don't know what to do,can you vote to help me?The votation goes on until a mod lock it up.(give me at least a week,please)

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

Mods,please,give me at least one week.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@deadpoolrules: crime war is something I haven't seen in a while.

By the way, are you new to fan fic, cause in my thread Editing fan fics I offered some help to new fan fic'rs.

If you're new to writing and want help just shoot me a PM with what you want some help with (action, dialogue, descriptions, etc.)

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deadpoolrules

@primepower53 said:

@deadpoolrules: crime war is something I haven't seen in a while.

By the way, are you new to fan fic, cause in my thread Editing fan fics I offered some help to new fan fic'rs.

If you're new to writing and want help just shoot me a PM with what you want some help with (action, dialogue, descriptions, etc.)

Well,I'm new,but don't need help with writting,I need help to know what I will write.

Meanwhile,I just wrote Marvel Re-Imagined:Spider-Man ,take a look.

47Taskmaster47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 47Taskmaster47

I chose after WW3. It would be cool to see a post-apocalyptic world with different factions fighting for control and their lives.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#6  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@deadpoolrules said:

just to clarify...when you say "Mods" you mean me. I'm really the only mod who really regulates this area (I'm the one you should pm if you need to lock a thread like this one). I'm techically a wiki mod by trade, but a fan fic mod by choice.

Welcome to the fan fic section btw.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By CapFanboy

@The Poet said:

@deadpoolrules said:

just to clarify...when you say "Mods" you mean me. I'm really the only mod who really regulates this area (I'm the one you should pm if you need to lock a thread like this one). I'm techically a wiki mod by trade, but a fan fic mod by choice.

Welcome to the fan fic section btw.

You'd leave if I didn't keep dragging you

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@CapFanboy: yeah...thanks for that...

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deadpoolrules

@The Poet said:

@CapFanboy: yeah...thanks for that...

Well,I didn't knew that there was only a mod per forum,so sorry.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@deadpoolrules: well, the division of mods is not really one per forum. There are general forum mods and then there are mods who specialize in the one forum (this is only in the case of the Battle forum, which needs the most help). Then there are wiki mods who moderate submissions and check the wiki for errors. Technically speaking there is no difference between the two types and mods all have the same "superpowers" (as I like to say). I was mod-ship with the job of fixing the wiki which I do to the best of my ability.

However, I always played with this section. There is no one moderating it (so you have to send pms if you want someone to fix something...no eagle eyed mod around normally). However, when I was fixing up the Meet Comic Vine's Mods section and making banners for my fellow new mods (they look snazzy if I do say so myself...), I added "and Fan-fic" so I'm unofficially a moderator here.

If you need any help I'm always happy to help. I try to read stories when they are posted (though I'm still catching up on some as I've been busy with the library and other FF-reboot elements being set up)