Names Wanted

Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hunter114

From time to time I've been writing fan-comics and I am currently trying to think of some good names for characters. As this could help others (and probably me later on) I'll leave the floor open as to what type of names I would use, but for now I just need some villain codenames for both male and female characters who are as yet a little under-developed, so I can't really give more information than that other than to say that I'll be using this picture: 

No Caption Provided
Now I realize that these characters already have names, but I will basing the characters on their features and basic appearance (like "Grodd" may not necessarily be a gorilla) or the colours and clothing might be different or something like that. Feel free to add anything you want with the name like real name, place of birth or a little back-story or ask any questions you can think of.
csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By csimon
@Hunter114
Well friend it's not easy to name a character with out knowing any thing  about them. To add when using characters like the ones above  it's kinda like getting writers block all you can think of is the names they have....... Give us some thing and you will see a wave of creative juices flow ....

I will try  to help From right to left  Plasma, The Glow,  Emo,  Black Hat/The Duke of Darkness, Jungle Jane / Amazon Ana/ Man Beast
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ms__omega

How about this for a name Wildcard?

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ms__omega
@csimon
Np :)
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ms__omega
@csimon
I will see what i can come up with for u later.