Multiverse 1#

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi before i start writing i will give a brief over view this is a alternate universe were many fictional universes have collided.

In the year 1965 earth time the war between the greenlantern core and freezas empire was at it's peak a young child born of planet vegeta was sent to earth to eradicate all life on it due to it having the possibility to house those with great will. This child grew to protect earth from threats he knew of with his allies believing he and has friends were it's only guardians. Yet as he drew to the age 60 years he knew of his worlds new guardians. They dressed in strange costumes used brains instead of brawn and achieved god hood like he did even with incredibly low power levels. Yet he nor they knew of the threat approaching earth.

On the moon of titan

Mistress death: "Thanos to prove your love to me you must slay the sayan god guardain of earth"

Thanos:"What ever you ask"

Thanos heading off to earth for the first time knew not of any of it's protectors but the greenlantern hal jordan and the sayan god.

Earth kami house

Goku: "Somethings wrong i can tell"

Krillin:"Goku let those new guys handle it superman and that you know"

Goku:"Your probably right they have saved this world a few times"

New York

Radar system of some sort of base

Bruce Wayne:"Tony our sensors are picking up a craft fast approaching earth"

Tony Stark:"What is it Darksiedes,Kree or yellow lantern"

Bruce Wayne:"No they wouldn't bother coming here"

Tony Stark:"Then just who the hell is it?"

Kami house

Krillin:"Goku theres a ship heading right for us!"

Goku:"What?"

The ship stops seconds before collision clearly a small pod like vessel a tall purple figure steps out.

Thanos:"I have to come to slay the super sayan god" Thanos begins to fire a barrage of energy blasts,throwing goku through kami house and across the ocean.

New york

Tony:"Bruce blasts as hot as the sun just fired out across the pacific i am sending thor and wally to investigate"

Bruce:"Good i will warn everyone now"

The pacific

Goku:"I don't know who you are buddy but you picked the wrong guy"

Effortlessy transforms into Super sayan god. Begins to fly at max speed towards thanos as he flys along the water he sees a red blur pass him. Goku attacking thanos with a flurry of attacks is 80% of the time.

Thanos:"You shall fall ha" Wallywest slamming a infinite mass punch into thanos sends him flying all the way to america.

He turns to goku

Wallywest:"Who the hell are you your hits shook the hole pacific i nearly fell over?"

Goku:"I am goku Hi"

Thanos reappears and uppercuts goku high into the air they exchange blows in mid air the sky shakes and lightning can be seen.Goku dashing off from thanos sends a barrage of energy attacks at thanos. Thanos seems unharmed and smiles as gokus face turns to dread lighning strikes thanos and a man with a hammer strikes thanos down into the ocean.

Thor:"Leave mortal this mad titan is mine"

Thor flies toward thanos

Goku:"Wait!"

End

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

awesome

Chazz85