#1 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is time to feed. In Fact, I know that it is time. As the sun falls and the coldness of the night rises, my throat aches with thirst and my stomach rumbles with hunger. I am Morbius. Micheal Morbius. And I am cursed to forever feed on the lifes blood of others. The Smells hit me instantly. I can smell the trash in the alleys, the baking of fresh dough at the nearest Pizza Parlor, and the blood. The blood. Damn what a scent. It is sex and money. Cake and Ice Cream. It is the only thing that makes me feel alive. Makes me feel, ''human", for it is the only thing I actually desire.

I stand on a building. Watching. Waiting for what shall sustain me until the hunger rises within me again. And, as always. I find what I require. She is stunning. Raven of hair, tanned of skin. And full of breast and bottom. Italian if I ever saw one. I can smell the beauty. But Most importantly, I can sense what she truly has to offer one such as I. She walks into an alley, and my mouth begins to water. Yes. The hunger grows. And then, like always, the girl finds herself afraid and in danger.

Not from me of course. I swore off ''innocent blood" years ago. But like most New Yorkers, I know the danger this city holds, and as I'd hoped, the danger made it's presence known. I see them. Three men. Early to mid-thirties. Perfect prey. ''Yo babe, you lost?" A short man ask. I can not see his face. But, he is no more then 5'5. However his voice is deep. And full of New York bravado. ''I think i'm lost." The young woman responds. And I think to myself...Yes. Yes you are. Another lost soul. However death would not find her on this night. Nor would shame or rape. Because Morbius hungers. And that is the driving force of my existence. ''Well check it out. Me and my n!ggaz, dont mind helping you out. For a price." The short man continues. She say's that she dose not have money. And they respond as expected. Money was never the objective here. I interfere of course. And the taste of blood sends a electromatic shockwave of euphoria through my veins. Reaching my soul. Bearhugging my heart. The hunger has been quenched. For now.

#2 Posted by Pyrogram (41344 posts) - - Show Bio

I lovemeself a good vampire story, Very good :D

#3 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

I lovemeself a good vampire story, Very good :D

Thanks! I'm working on a story featuring Blade, Werewolf By Night, and Hannibal King. Just gotta brain storm a bit. lol

#4 Posted by wildvine (10374 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice start. Good to see Morbius get some love. One note, everything is in his head. would have been better with an outside view. Like the goons reactions, or even the girls reaction. But to reiterate, good start. Lets see some more. Oh, and you're going to write Midnight Sons? Can't wait.

#5 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

Nice start. Good to see Morbius get some love. One note, everything is in his head. would have been better with an outside view. Like the goons reactions, or even the girls reaction. But to reiterate, good start. Lets see some more. Oh, and you're going to write Midnight Sons? Can't wait.

Thank you for the kind words. I actually planned on making the initial story longer. But I was drunk when I wrote this. (Celebrating my ex's birthday.) And I didn't even consider the Midnight Sons thing until now. lol. Loved the old horror comics of 90's Marvel.

#6 Posted by wildvine (10374 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Thank you for the kind words. I actually planned on making the initial story longer. But I was drunk when I wrote this. (Celebrating my ex's birthday.) And I didn't even consider the Midnight Sons thing until now. lol. Loved the old horror comics of 90's Marvel.

Happends to the best of us. Will we see any Man-Thing? Not a suggestion, just asking.

#7 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Happends to the best of us. Will we see any Man-Thing? Not a suggestion, just asking.

I have a few Man-Thing comics, but I was more a fan of his DC counterpart, so I have no plans as of yet. But who knows? I know that I have to write some Hannibal King for sure. I love using the underused. Though It may not get me the most views.

#8 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

Also my Laptop sucks which is the reason for the different text near the end.