Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

Pic thanks to @payno

I originally did a universe where I gave heroes, and villains, other heroes and villains origins as these things COULD happen see here http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/mashed-up-origins-the-collected-library-675731/

I've decided to go again as I came up with a nice mash whilst I was away and finally wrote it up from my notes and started MUO2 :)

I keep replaying that day over and over. Not just the tragedy in the park but the fact I stopped in to the museum like kid. If I hadn’t then I’d be dead too…

It was only a dollar to get in and I hadn’t been to a museum since high school. The flashy displays of science somehow peaked my usual apathy. Maria and the kids would love…would’ve loved it. Past tense. I looked at the beakers and faux volcanos when I saw a man in a lab coat between two giant metal balls on sticks attached to clunky equipment that could’ve been from a bad movie. The scientist prattled on when I felt a pain in my neck. I slapped the area and squashed a spider in my hand.

I was shaken by the pain. I’d been bitten by bugs back in Nam but nothing like this. I stumbled out some nerdy kid in glasses asking if I was okay. Looking back it could’ve bitten him…or anyone. As I trundled down the stairs I found myself wandering into traffic. My neck tingled like a klaxon and I leapt into the air, narrowly avoiding a speeding car. There I sat on the top of the lamp post like a goddam spider. Luckily most people don’t bother looking up.

I don’t remember getting down but I do recall running faster than I ever had to meet Maria in the park and let her know something was wrong with me. And there I watched a team of five Mafia scum gun down my family like they were animals. They never stood a chance. I charged in like lightning and they turned their weapons on me. Somehow I ducked and weaved out of the way and was upon them.

When the police arrived they had to pull me off the very dead man whose face was paste from me putting my fist through it repeatedly. It was explained away as rage.

And by god am I angry. At myself. At the scum who killed my family. At those who order them around. At the city who allows people like this to live. I now use these new found powers of adhesion, agility, stealth, and a seeming sixth sense for danger to eliminate criminals from the city and the face of the earth.

My name is Frank Castle and I am the Huntsman.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: I thought Frank Castle was the Juggernaut?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: He is, in Mashed Up Origin-verse 1. In this new one, MUO2 he's Spider-Man. New mashes, new stories, new, NEW NEW! :)

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

lmao very nice

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumped

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@impurestcheese: He is, in Mashed Up Origin-verse 1. In this new one, MUO2 he's Spider-Man. New mashes, new stories, new, NEW NEW! :)

Ah, crud, I didn't realize this was a separate universe. I need to fix your FOP page. Are there any other stories that go with this verse? I've got them all together in one spoiler block.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: This is the first one, more to come if I can get the combo's in my head right

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cbishop

@batkevin74: Cool. Will update accordingly. Just to doublecheck though: the first Mashed Up Origins stories and the ones titled Marvel Mashed Up Origins were all part of the same universe of stories, right?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Correct. MUO and MUO2 are two similar yet different universes

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: The first wave of stuff with the slightly changing title of Mashed Up Origins and Marvel Mashed Up Origins are the same 'verse. Mashed Up origins 2 or potentially marvel Mashed Up Origins 2 is a new one.

Changed the title on some of them for no apparent reason

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cbishop
FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

#14  Edited By FicOPedia

@batkevin74: And now MUO2 has it's own block on your FOP page. :)

P.S. So make more! :D

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7