Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

Baxter Building New York City

Reed Richards looks at his screen worried as he talks to the Nasa scientists gathered,"Everywhere this thing stops there is a massive energy disturbance within 24 hours that overtakes entire planets."

A scientist asks,"What kind of disturbance?"

Reed looks back, "I'm not quite sure, but what ever it is renders these planets geologically inert when it leaves."

Avengers Mansion, New York City

Superman lands in front of the mansion with She-Hulk, she invited him in as several others arrived.

Iron Man stopped them in the entry way, "This is Avengers only."

She-Hulk spoke up,"He just helped me take down the U-Foes and gave me a lift."

Captain America came up behind Iron Man,"Thor is away in Asgard and we could probably use him for some heavy lifting if he's up for it."

Superman replies,"I'm willing to help."

Iron Man sighed, "Fine follow me."

A few minutes later as the group surrounded a large table Iron Man turned on a view screen, "Reed Richards has asked us for help, this entity has been spotted entering our solar system, at the speed its moving it will be in our atmosphere within the next few hours. According to Dr. Richards, where ever this thing goes worlds die."

The image of a Silver man on what appeared to be a surf board was shown on the screen. Superman looked on in horror,"It can't be."

The rest of the group turned to look at him as Iron Man asked,"You know what this is?"

Superman looked to him,"I am not from Earth. I was born on a world called Krypton, I am the only survivor of my race because my father sent me here as an infant but the ship I arrived in contained the sum total of Kryptonian knowledge. My world was destroyed by a being called Galactus, the devourer of worlds. The Silver man is his herald."

Iron Man chuckled, "And you expect us to believe this?"

Superman looked back,"If you value your life and those of every other creature on this planet, yes."

Captain America stood up,"I don't think he's lying."

Iron Man sat down,"Okay, then how do we stop this Galactus."

Superman shakes his head,"According to history, you don't."

To Be Continued

#1 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#2 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Noice!

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: @tomdickharry1984: Thanks

#4 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman in the Avengers, I like that (even though Tony is being a d!*k) Good work @joshmightbe

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@4donkeyjohnson: Superman isn't joining full time and Tony is being a dick because when he made Supes the offer he basically told Tony to f**k off a few chapters back

#6 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Your Superman is kinda like GA Superman. Tis awesome.
#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: thanks

#8 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

chapter 2 or 3 where Superman said what about the mutants being killed around the corner and Tony protested, I remember. But I like the idea of Superman in the Avengers. Good job

#9 Posted by batkevin74 (9760 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Ominous ending, but it's Superman! He's going to punch the silver off the Silver Surfer :) Good work

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: I have a plan for Superman's encounter with the Surfer, it won't be pretty

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump cause I'm going to be continuing this very soon

#12 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4531 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we gonna be seeing some Superman vs Sentry action? I can see Norman sicking his ''Superman" on Clark.

#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83: No, I'm leaving Sentry out of this. Never been much of a fan of him and frankly real Superman makes Sentry look pretty redundant

#14 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: That means no Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Miracle Man and Gladiator then?
#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: I was trying to give a polite excuse for not wanting to use Sentry.

#16 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: No probl...Just wondering if you are gonna use them too :D
#17 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: Well Hyperion and Marvel Man don't really exist in the same universe as any of the main stream Marvel guys so they're unlikely but maybe Blue Marvel and Gladiator could fit in somewhere.

#18 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4531 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@Guardiandevil83: No, I'm leaving Sentry out of this. Never been much of a fan of him and frankly real Superman makes Sentry look pretty redundant

Drat! lol Cool story either way.

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83: Sorry man, and honestly if you're a Sentry fan its probably for the best because I'd probably just end up making him look bad due to my own personal feelings toward him. Its the same reason you'll never see me do a Hal Jordan fan fic.

#20 Posted by LordMaverick (5200 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

Cool.