#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Getting bored with his 10 million year rule over Asgard's virtually unbeatable military, he seeks to show his power where he is needed, hence, he picks a planet where this much suffering and the beings are in need of a leader: Earth.

As Thor travels around Earth(21st century), he notices that they are primitive, and many aspects are of their society are conflicting yet go together in harmony-religion and science, beauty and ugliness, peace and war-and for this insight into the human psyche Thor decides to stay and claim himself as Earth's protector.

Flying around Earth, mjolnir detects a unique energy signature entering Earth's atmosphere-graviton manipulation. looking up into the sky, Thor realizes the Kronans have come to Earth! "Odin's beard!" Thor comments, as the Kronan ship lands. Believing they come for peace, Thor puts his hammer at his waist and prepares to greet the aliens. But, unbeknowst to him, the Kronans have another goal in mind-world domination.

As Thor holds his hand out, he's shot and a carbodonium cable(indestructible cable that only the surface of the sun can destroy) wraps around Thor, releasing poison gas. "Hello there, Earthling." the Kronan says. "Before my species conquers this planet, I must be figure the anatomy of this planet's species. This planet, that's as green as the Hulk and third from its sun."

As Thor frees himself from the cables, one of the Kronans notices this, and pulls out an energy blaster, Thor, thinking he can withstand the blast, doesn't know it's actually an anti-force canon, that which negates and knocks out any force-or any one-in its path. With one blast, Thor is rendered unconscious.

"Now we have a specimen," the leader of the Kronans said, as he stands tall wearing a black armored vest with a energy canon(specifically anti matter ray gun) at his waist. "Take him to the ship, and begin testing."

The Kronans take Thor onto their ship. And begin experimentation. Thor, looking over his shoulder, notices a picture of a female Kronan(which is unusual, because Thor knows that female kronans are more rare in the Kronan species than is a human that's immune to all diseases). Thor asks "who's that?' the leader of the Kronans replies, "Shut up! You mind your own business, human with a hammer!" With that last word, Thor becomes impatient and decides to break out of the indestructible chains that the Kronans put around Thor. One of the Kronans, trying to attack Thor, tries to lifts Thor's hammer but to no avail. "Why can't I lift this hammer?" The kronan says. Thor replies "an enchantment, a mystical energy surrounding the hammer, means noone can lift the hammer except for me!" The leader of the Kronans realize that Thor has something more than a mere hammer, he has a mystically enchanted weapon. The leader of the Kronans tells the Kronans to back off and let Thor return to Earth. The Kronans ask, "why Korgan?"(leader of the Kronans) Korgan replies "Because we are no match for this human! That's why!"

Thor, believing to have won, flies off the warship hovering in orbit around Earth and flies back to Earth. Unknown to Thor, the entire fight was captured on the Kronan's log(video), and via reverse engineering, Korgan created a suit that is empowered by the same mystical energies which enchant Thor's hammer(residual energy is left whenever any form of energy is dissipated into the surrounding environment, although its remmants last only for a few minutes).

With their new weapon, the Kronans plan to take Thor's hammer, and figure out all of it's abilities and attempt mass produce it and arm their people with an unstoppable weapon.

#2 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this just a summary of what will happen, or is this the start of it?

#3 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

The start.

#4 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon said:

The start.

No dialogue?

#5 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

Too short. Instead of posting this, you should have waited until you were done your first chapter then added it to that. I'll make sure to read your next one and then judge. Ideas good so far.

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: @TheCannon:

Edited OP(added more info).

#7 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

Better. this one has dialogue.

#8 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

It's good, but Kronans really sound too old school, if you know what I mean. Keep it up.

#9 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

It's good, but Kronans really sound too old school, if you know what I mean. Keep it up.

What do you mean? You like the story so far?

#10 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@AweSam said:

What do you mean? You like the story so far?

Never mind. Yeah, the story's alright. Still not enough to judge for now, though.

#11 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: @AweSam:

Is the story getting better?

#12 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Is the story getting better?

Yes.

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36229 posts) - - Show Bio

If Thor can hear stuff in the next galaxy shouldn't he have heard the aliens coming before they got anywhere near earth?

#14 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

If Thor can hear stuff in the next galaxy shouldn't he have heard the aliens coming before they got anywhere near earth?

PIS

#15 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@spiderbat87 said:

If Thor can hear stuff in the next galaxy shouldn't he have heard the aliens coming before they got anywhere near earth?

PIS

No, Thor heard it, he just assumed that the Kronans were coming to make peace, not war.

#16 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@AweSam said:

@spiderbat87 said:

PIS

No, Thor heard it, he just assumed that the Kronans were coming to make peace, not war.

Why didn't he ask them before they came to Earth?

#17 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

DAMN!!! Umm...PIS.

#18 Edited by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@AweSam said:

DAMN!!! Umm...PIS.

Haha! You've been AweSamed.

#19 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

I curse myself for making Thor unbeatable damn me for being awesamed!!!!

EDIT: Is it getting better?(the story)

#20 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@AweSam said:

I curse myself for making Thor unbeatable damn me for being awesamed!!!!

EDIT: Is it getting better?(the story)

Yeah, keep it up.

#21 Posted by batkevin74 (11296 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: It's a good start. Keep up the writing, lets see some more

#22 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@majestic99: It's a good start. Keep up the writing, lets see some more

#23 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Reread OP, is it getting better?(I've been busy lately, but I don't want to give up on this story), but I need feedback on how the story is developing!

#24 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Reread OP, is it getting better?(I've been busy lately, but I don't want to give up on this story), but I need feedback on how the story is developing!

It's developing pretty good. I look forward to seeing this issue end and the start of issue 2.

#25 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam:

No comment on the story?

#26 Posted by AweSam (7391 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@AweSam:

No comment on the story?

I like it, but I think you should release new chapters instead of adding on to this one so more people can judge.

#27 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam:

So this should be called Chapter 1 then?

And how about I release small segments with cliffhangers instead of one big big story?

#28 Posted by RedRobinTimDrake (145 posts) - - Show Bio

liked it be sure to read the next one. but he chain can be broken by hulk,hulk can walk on the sun.

#29 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedRobinTimDrake said:

liked it be sure to read the next one. but he chain can be broken by hulk,hulk can walk on the sun.

Can he in the Marvel Re-imagined universe?

#30 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@RedRobinTimDrake said:

Are you asking him or me?

#31 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon said:

@RedRobinTimDrake said:

Are you asking him or me?

I'm asking him if the Hulk can walk the sun in the Marvel Re-imagined universe.

#32 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

IMO, Hulk shouldn't be able to.

#33 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon said:

IMO, Hulk shouldn't be able to.

Agreed.

#34 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty good. Where's the rest of the story?

#35 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@AweSam said:

DAMN!!! Umm...PIS.

LOL!

#36 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

LOL!

I was awesamed!

#37 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#38 Posted by TheCannon (19580 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.