• 145 results
#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, here's how it goes. I'm going to list Thor's powers and abilities. And then I"m going to list feats for each power, and I want people to comment on it(improvements, too powerful,etc.) When I get three separate comments, I'll move on(I'll make a story once finish this).

Thor's innate abilities:

• Physiology: Biologically half-Asgardian, half-Elder God, Thor possesses a number of superhuman attributes common among the Asgardian gods. However, some are considerably more developed than those of the vast majority of his race. Thor is the most powerful being on the planet currently and one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. While on Earth, Thor greatly withholds his power unless fighting someone with similar strength and durability and for caution of not destroying the planet with his power.
  • Super Strength: Thor's strength increases with age and is equivalent to Hulk's. His feats include ripping apart vibranium with his bare hands, smashing pure adamantium, easily overpowering Rulk, lifting a 40 billion ton warship with one hand and said it was like lifting paper,etc.
  • Super Speed: Thor can travel a max speed of 40,000 FTL.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: Thor has femtosecond reaction time.His feats include knocking out Photon while she was moving at light speed, knocking Gladiator out of hyperspace while he was moving 10,000x FTL, being able to dodge 100 punches thrown at him in 1/40 of a pico-second, perceive particles moving at 10x FTL, move so fast that not even Quicksilver could see Thor, let alone touch him, capable of speedblitzing characters like the Hulk, Abomination, Apollo(in a crossover), Supreme(in another crossover),etc.
  • Super Stamina: Thor possesses virtually unlimited stamina in all physical activities due to his body being unable to produce fatigue toxins. He has fought the entire frost giant army for nine months straight, without sustenance or rest, without tiring at all. He has fought the skyfather Zeus for 9 months, pushing him, and still he did not tire. It has been stated by Hela herself that Thor can fight on for however long it takes.
  • Self Sufficiency: Thor has no need for food, water, air or sleep due to his self sustaining physiology.
  • Super Hearing: Thor can hear any sound as it happens up to half a galaxy away.
  • Super Breath: He can blow winds that can freeze matter within a few feet, and powerful enough to blow the Earth back into orbit.
  • Longevity: 1 year to Thor is 10,000 human years. He uses the golden apples of Idunn to sustain his vigor.
  • Invulnerability: He possesses a invisible bioelectric forcefield that protects him from harm and defies physics. His feats include surviving three blasts from a laser powered by the core of a planet without feeling a thing, surviving four doomsday bombs at point blank range in the chest without even the slightest discomfort, sitting inside the core of the sun, surviving a white dwarf star some 10 million times larger than our own going supernova and isn't even phased, surviving absolute zero with no problem at all, having bullets bounce off him, radiation having no effect upon him in the very least, withstanding Juggernaut's unrestrained blows(although Trion Juggernaut could physically harm Thor),etc. Despite his near invulnerability, Thor can be harmed by other beings who match his might or reality warpers.
  • Healing Factor: Thor can heal from any injury instantly without scarring, including missing organs or limbs(equivalent to dc's comics Superman's healing factor).
  • Telescopic Vision: Can see things happening light years away as it happens.
  • Earth Control: Due to half elder-god physiology. He can cause earthquakes anywhere on Earth, open up vortexes in the sea, create chasms, landslides, and even erupt volcanos.

Mjolnir's abilities:

• Mjolnir: Made out of uru metal. It is virtually indestructible(as in it can't be broken). It has properties of both stone and metal. Its unique properties which defies physics are due to its mystical origin(it's created by transmuting a star into a hammer). It has been stated to be one of the most powerful weapons in all of reality.
  • Mystical Link: Mjolnir obeys Thor’s commands as though it were alive, and if Thor’s will is strong enough, the hammer can pass through nearly any barrier to reach him should he so chooses; Mjolnir will even carve its way through the very center of entire planets to get back to Thor. Mjolnir can also transform Thor into his civilian guises. The 60 second enchantment is no longer in effect.
  • Self Guidance: Thor can will his hammer to travel in any direction he desires.
  • Worthiness Enchantment: This enchantment surrounding Mjolnir prevents it from being lifted by anyone save those who have been found worthy. If someone besides Thor tries to catch the hammer while its in a zero gravity environment, the hammer will repel the being away. Those who are deemed worthy are able to wield all of Thor's powers.
  • Invisibility and Intangibility: Thor can turn others, using Mjolnir, completely intangible and/or invisible. An offshoot of this ability is that Thor can use Mjolnir to completely disrupt the phasing abilities of super humans such as the Vision, Shadowcat etc.
  • Teleportation:Thor can open a portal or simply teleport any being or object to any location he desires(any other part of the universe, other dimensions, planes of existence,etc.)
  • Energy Sensing: Mjolnir can detect all forms of energy(solar, gamma,cosmic,etc.) no matter its location.
  • Tracking: The ability to track any being in the nine realms. Can't even track evil psychic energy. Can even track beings or locations that are in alternate dimensions or universes.
  • Energy Absorption and Redirection: Thor is able to use Mjolnir to absorb any energy blasts directed towards him as means of attack. Once the energy is absorbed, Thor can redirect it back amplified many times over towards the source and/or use it as a weapon of his own(up to 40 billion).Thor has used Mjolnir to reflect the vast and hazardous amounts of energy being emitted by the biological weapon implanted within the Wasp's body by the Skrulls back at her while all of Earth's other super humans were helpless. Thor used Mjolnir to absorb Ultron's entire energy source, the Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic, -Walker's Cosmic Tempest, radio active energy magnetism such as Magneto's personal magnetic field and a portion of the Pangoria's planetary magnetic field. Mjolnir's ability to absorb energy is so powerful he managed to absorb, contain and redirect the entire energy of the Null Bomb, which was powerful enough to destroy the entire galaxy, absorb mystical energies, such as Pluto's mystic flame, He was even able to absorb a portion of the mystical energies from every god patheon on Earth, and absorbed the electromagnetic energies of the Celestial Mother-ship.
  • Energy Blasts: Mjolnir can summon ki energy blasts(similar to what Goku can do). Thor has the ability to produce a Universe shaking thermo-blast capable of decimating even entire planets and beings as powerful as Ego the living planet. Thor is capable of producing an indescribably powerful blast known as the Anti-Force which is capable of annihilating entire planets. This blast is so powerful that with just a single emission, Thor was capable of putting down and seemingly killing the powerful entity known as Mangog himself.
  • Energy Manipulation: Mjonir's feats include absorbing and manipulating the electromagentic energies of the Celestial Mothership, stripping uranium-238's electrons to make it less deadly to humans, producing and controlling Cosmic energy, creating a artificial barrier using mystical flames from the Presence, harnessing alpha particles from the atmosphere and could use it to atomize any weaponry, etc.
  • Time Manipulation: Can slow down or speed up the passage of time. Can also stop time itself, time travel and youth leech.
  • Molecular Manipulation: He can animate inanimate materials by causing constant mass movement of molecules: for example, he can make a brick building walk. He can rearrange molecules so radically, he can use his power to reconfigure all forms of matter and them into different substances and forms (such as, for example, turning air into glass), and can change matter into energy and back again. He can create force fields and energy blasts, and also open up worm holes through hyperspace and traverse them, thus traveling faster than light. The maximum area he can affect at a single time is not yet known. In the past, however, he has enclosed the entire island of Manhattan in a plexiglass barrier, lifted a 150 billion ton mountain under his own power alone, converted a two-square mile parcel of land into an ornate palace, with mystical properties (such as the Odinsword), matter fashioned by vast cosmic power (the Silver Surfer's surfboard), and matter composed of the most impervious materials devised by man (Captain America's steel alloy-vibranium shield), created 10,000 new galaxies out of nothing, effortlessly destroyed 400 universe, turned humans into stone, turned an entire planet into helium, and even transmuted Thanos into glass. Once he effects a change in the arrangement of molecules in a quantity of matter, it remains in its new configuration until he consciously changes it back. Even if rendered unconscious, the transformed substances remain. The The process of molecular manipulation does not cause the Thor any more exertion than performing simple arithmetic.
  • Soul Manipulation: Can manipulate souls numbering in the trillions in the very least.
  • Soul Devouring: Thor(or rather mjolnir) owns the soul of whoever he kills.
  • Summoning: Can summon all the souls he's ever killed to make an undefeatable army of the dead.
  • Resurrection: The ability to bring people back from the dead.Mjolnir has brought back a man Thor wrongly killed, all the lives of Asgard(which numbered in the trillions)with ease, bring back all life within an entire universe,etc.
  • Barriers/Force Fields: Mjolnir has the ability to create impenetrable force fields.It's feats include withstanding Earth's most advanced weapons, withstanding the force of 10 million Hiroshima bombs, Doomsday Bombs(capable of destroying a planet), unrestrained blows from Trion Juggernaut(which were punching holes in reality), blasts from Celestials that destroyed the surrounding solar system, completely containing the explosion generated by a life bomb(which is so powerful it would have completely destroyed a fifth of the Marvel Universe)without the force field even faltering, meaning that Thor literally contained a blast that is capable of annihilating millions upon millions of galaxies, punches from Pre Retcon Beyonder that "shattered several billion dimensions," attacks from the Phoenix Force which caused multiversal destruction,etc.
  • Memory Alteration: Mjolnir allows Thor to erase, add or alter the mind or minds of anyone he desires(even Jean Grey). He took away the memories of Jane Foster's kidnapping from Loki and a reporter's experience in Asgard.

• Divine Empowerment: Can give others superpowers or strip them away(even if Thor did not give them powers).
  • Healing: Can heal any injury short of decapitation. Its feats include curing a man of cancer(yeah, I said it!), allowing a paralyzed man to walk again, allowing burn victims to look normal again, healing an entire hospital full of hospital full of people with a wave of his hand, and even eliminating all disease on Earth with and stated that wasn't even 0.00001% of his true potential,etc.
  • Negation of Mystical Energies: He used this ability on the Juggernaut himself to negate the mystical energies that grant him his mystical invulnerability, allowing him to defeat Juggernaut in combat. He was able to stop Mephisto from taking human souls to the Dark Dimension.
  • Undead Lethality: Can cause vampires to burn.
  • Geo-Force: Can create chasms in planets.
  • Universal Translator: Via telepathy, mjolnir translates any and all alien languages into a language that each person understands(both verbal and written).
  • Galactic Encyclopedia: Contains all the information of the history of all the nine realms and the universe.
  • Interdimensional Messaging: Thor can send psychic messages anywhere within the nine realms.
  • llusion Detection: Mjolnir can distinguish images, holograms, and different illusions from reality: Thor once commanded the hammer to strike the demon lord Mephisto, who was hiding amongst false images of himself.
  • Event Recall: Thor can use Mjolnir to recall past events.
  • Flight: Via mjolnir, Thor can manipulate gravitons(massless subatomic particles associated with the force of gravity) allowing Thor to hover or fly in any direction. Thor can keep his hammer at his waist while he flies, or choose to whirl it in the direction Thor wishes and hold on to Mjolnir's handle.
  • Weather Control: Wielding Mjonir grants Thor the ability to control the base elements of a storm, i.e. rain, wind, thunder, lightning and more. He can create giant raging electrical storms complete with thunder, lightning, hurricane-force winds, tornadoes, blizzards, tidal waves, exploding volcanoes, earthquakes and torrential rains across entire planets at a moment's notice. He can also create any of these phenomena individually. Another aspect of this power allows him to stop any of these weather conditions instantly as well. Thor can create storms on a planetary wide scale or larger if needed, and is not limited to the normal limits of Mother Nature and can go beyond and defy what natural weather can do such as creating rain in space where there is no atmosphere. Thor's ability to control and create storms extends to any and all storms as he has been shown to control and create raging temporal storms in time, create Solar Flares, powerful stellar winds in space and so on.
#2 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone going to comment?

#3 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

so....he's basically unbeatable and has most of Superman's powers too?

#4 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

so....he's basically unbeatable and has most of Superman's powers too?

Why would Thor be unbeatable?

I merely listed feats for strength!(and he'll be able to perform all of his Classic feats on a consistent basis and his power will increase with age)

And amped up villains could defeat him(Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, Death/Oblivion-abstract entites, Beyonder, whether it's pre or post recon is irrelevant,etc.)

#5 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53:

Not even going to comment, are you? Great! My first thread and only one person willing to share their thoughts with me!

#6 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: I just don't want to start an argument. I could be wrong, as I glazed over the end a bit, I may have missed something.

#7 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@majestic99: I just don't want to start an argument. I could be wrong, as I glazed over the end a bit, I may have missed something.

Argument about what? I'm asking what do you think about my version of Thor so far.(I want him to be more powerful than even Classic Thor)

#8 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@primepower53 said:

Argument about what? I'm asking what do you think about my version of Thor so far.(I want him to be more powerful than even Classic Thor)

ah, I misunderstood.

If you're going for more powerful you've done an excellent job!

#9 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53:

Want me to continue?

#10 Posted by MsMarvel22 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is too powerful. Outside of the cosmic beings (such as you mentioned the Beyonder) no one could really beat him.

#11 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman with a hammer?

#12 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

So he's Superman with Mjolnir. He's too powerful, brah.

#13 Posted by TheCannon (18908 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the other two. I feel he is too powerful. I wouldn't mind that, but the problem is that he would be too powerful for other characters in this universe. On the Avengers, he could solo all of their villains. Captain America would become useless to the team with Thor on there.

#14 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@MsMarvel22 said:

I think he is too powerful. Outside of the cosmic beings (such as you mentioned the Beyonder) no one could really beat him.

Beings with items created by reality warpers can harm Thor.

@AweSam said:

Superman with a hammer?

Where are you getting this idea that my version of Thor has Superman's powers?

@Gambit1024 said:

So he's Superman with Mjolnir. He's too powerful, brah.

Explain how my version of Thor is too powerful(did you read ALL of my comments?)

Superhuman Speed:

Traveling around the entire milky way galaxy in half a pico-second(1 pico second is one trillionth of a second, traveling around Jupiter 10 times in less than the blink of an eye), crossing the entire solar system just to clear his head, traveling half a galaxy away and back in 2 pico seconds, traveling to other universes and back within minutes, catching up to Gladiator who was 10,000 light years away moving at 40,000 FTL, beating Quicksilver in a race, traveling at 7 miles a second(just to show how fast he is), throwing 100 punches in 1/10,000 of a pico-second, etc.

#15 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I agree with the other two. I feel he is too powerful. I wouldn't mind that, but the problem is that he would be too powerful for other characters in this universe. On the Avengers, he could solo all of their villains. Captain America would become useless to the team with Thor on there.

What do you think I should do to make him less powerful?(what feats do you want removed, what powers/abilities do you believe Thor shouldn't have,etc.)

#16 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Waaaaaaay too powerful.

#17 Posted by MsMarvel22 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@MsMarvel22 said:

Beings with items created by reality warpers can harm Thor.

Yes, but still, most villains won't be able to get those.

#18 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

Waaaaaaay too powerful.

this.

After viewing the speed section, that and his strength alone would allow him to beat Reality Warpers before they had time to react.

This is just fanwanking of Thor

#19 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Super breath, heat vision, super hearing? Why does he have heat vision? Make some sense of it and I'll accept it.

#20 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@MsMarvel22 said:

Assume reality warping objects are as common on Earth as kryptonite is to Superman.

@primepower53 said:

After viewing the speed section, that and his strength alone would allow him to beat Reality Warpers before they had time to react.

1.Speed doesn't allow you to beat a reality warper, are you serious?

2.What is "fanwanking?"

@TheAnnihilator said:

Waaaaaaay too powerful.

Explain reasoning.

#21 Posted by TheCannon (18908 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon said:

What do you think I should do to make him less powerful?(what feats do you want removed, what powers/abilities do you believe Thor shouldn't have,etc.)

I would get rid of the following:

• Thermo-Blasts
  • Godblast
  • M-continuum
  • intangibility
  • Mind control
  • teleportation
  • energy absorption and Redirection
  • time manipulation (if you only got rid of one, I would say this)
  • soul manipulation
  • soul devouring
  • anti-force

He's still pretty powerful, but he keeps a lot of feats you had for him, and he isn't overly powerful

#22 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@majestic99: Super breath, heat vision, super hearing? Why does he have heat vision? Make some sense of it and I'll accept it.

Fanwank

@primepower53 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

Waaaaaaay too powerful.

this.

Yeah, I enjoy Thor very much, but making him an omnipotent, unstoppable being takes away a lot from him and is just silly.

#23 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

He's always had super breath and super hearing, I'll take away heat vision though.

#24 Posted by MsMarvel22 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@MsMarvel22 said:

Assume reality warping objects are as common on Earth as kryptonite is to Superman.

So, just about anybody can get reality warping objects in the Marvel Re-imagined universe?

#25 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: fanwanking is a term in fan fiction meaning you're making a character more powerful than they have to be just because you can.

It's like if Luke Cage touched the Cosmic Cube and gained it's powers and was able to take on Thanos.

#26 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@MsMarvel22 said:

@primepower53 said:

1.Speed doesn't allow you to beat a reality warper, are you serious?

2.What is "fanwanking?"

@TheAnnihilator said:

Waaaaaaay too powerful.

Explain reasoning.

Why would you EVER assume reality-warping powers are common on Earth?

Fanwanking is what you're doing.

Did you look at your list? I don't need to explain.

#27 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@AweSam said:

He's always had super breath and super hearing, I'll take away heat vision though.

Strip Mjolnir of any added ability. I know you feel having a powerful character is good, but what makes a character good is their development. If you have someone who's unbeatable, how is he supposed to develop? People will just be reading about someone who beats everyone up in every chapter. People want to read about the guy who doesn't beat everyone, but develops over time into someone better and someone who can beat their enemy. Then comes the realism factor. Their powers have to make sense in some small way.

#28 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: @TheAnnihilator: @primepower53: @MsMarvel22 said:

So, just about anybody can get reality warping objects in the Marvel Re-imagined universe?

Okay, I just thought about it, I've decided to make Thor less powerful(everyone, read OP again).

#29 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Superman ripoff

#30 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: @TheAnnihilator:

1. Reality warping objects are no longer common on Earth

2. Most of the abilities for mjolnir I listed Thor already has. But I've decided to take away the ones I added in.

3. I'm new at this, so be patient.

#31 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

2. Most of the abilities for mjolnir I listed Thor already has. But I've decided to take away the ones I added in.

Just trying to be helpful.

#32 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Well, the initial commenters were patient until you responded very emotionally. Don't take the criticism personally.

#33 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude! Look at my username when I say this:

Who the heck would pose a threat to Thor?

1.Huh, Superman couldn't, heck, he could solo all of the Avenger's villains, kill superman and hulk before they even blink, don't even get me started if has the Odin Force.

2.Depower him! Because a comic where Thor stomps everyone in his way all the time is boring!

3.There's a reason Superman has kryptonite, Martian Manhunter has fire, Darkseid has radion!

It makes stories interesting!

#34 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: I'd suggest toning down the strength and speed as well....those are waaaaaay to powerful.

That was my main complaint as a matter of fact.

#35 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

Dude! Look at my username when I say this:

Who the heck would pose a threat to Thor?

1.Huh, Superman couldn't, heck, he could solo all of the Avenger's villains, kill superman and hulk before they even blink, don't even get me started if has the Odin Force.

2.Depower him! Because a comic where Thor stomps everyone in his way all the time is boring!

3.There's a reason Superman has kryptonite, Martian Manhunter has fire, Darkseid has radion!

It makes stories interesting!

also this

#36 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Just trying to be helpful.

You(and everyone else is), don't worry.

@TheAnnihilator said:

Well, the initial commenters were patient until you responded very emotionally. Don't take the criticism personally.

I'm not, you guys are being helpful. This is why I wanted to list feats before I made stories(because judging by these comments, noone would read the same story where Thor wins all the time).

@primepower53 said:

@majestic99: I'd suggest toning down the strength and speed as well....those are waaaaaay to powerful.

That was my main complaint as a matter of fact.

Should he simply have:

1. Nano-second reaction time(for reactionary speed)?

2. Travel a max speed of 40,000 FTL(for travel speed)?

3.Have strength equal to Hulk's?(not silver age superman level strength)

#37 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Give him a max speed of 40,000 FTL and strength equaling the Hulk.

#38 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

@majestic99: Give him a max speed of 40,000 FTL and strength equaling the Hulk.

What about reactionary speed?

#39 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: reactionary speed should be a bit slower than Quicksilver, IMO, but he doesn't have to stay at that speed the whole fic.

#40 Posted by TheCannon (18908 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly didn't see anything different in his powers.

#41 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I took away heat vision, telescopic vision, soul devouring, soul manipulation, summoning, invisibility, intangibility, mind control, hypnosis, and mesmerizing.

All the other powers Thor has displayed at one point or another.

@primepower53 said:

@majestic99: reactionary speed should be a bit slower than Quicksilver, IMO, but he doesn't have to stay at that speed the whole fic.

What is Quicksilver's best reactionary speed feat?

#42 Posted by TheCannon (18908 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon said:

I took away heat vision, telescopic vision, soul devouring, soul manipulation, summoning, invisibility, intangibility, mind control, hypnosis, and mesmerizing.

All the other powers Thor has displayed at one point or another.

@primepower53 said:

What is Quicksilver's best reactionary speed feat?

I would also get rid of time manipulation.

#43 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: probably the speed of sound.

#44 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Thor can travel a max speed of 40,000 FTL.

P.S. I don't know why my original thread was locked, I wanted to show feats first and then make a story(I had to go at the time and posted the thread in order not to forget)

40,000x the speed of light? O_o

Anyway, the original thread was locked because it didn't have a topic.

#45 Posted by Saren (25694 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose this was just a natural progression of things.

#46 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I would also get rid of time manipulation.

Just did.

@primepower53 said:

@majestic99: probably the speed of sound.

That's travel speed, not reactionary speed.

@CitizenBane said:

What do you mean by that?

#47 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

also this

Maj changed it now, that's good.

#48 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon:

What do you think now?(read op again from now on)

#49 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I really don't understand what you mean by this, what are you trying to say?

#50 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

1, far too strong physically. 2, too fast. 3, Why does he need healing factor if he's invulnerable? 4, Super breath? He's simply too strong to care about.