Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Chapter 4: First Contact

Ivy had been very busy this morning feeding her ever so hungry plants. Fisk's war factories had caused a gas which proved incredibly hazardous to her babies. Worse still, Harley Quinm, her strongest ally, had been captured by Fisk. Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door of the bio-dome.

Poison Ivy (Thinking): Damn you Rorschach!

She walked to the door and punched forward as hard as she could.

Spider-Man: Ow!!

Ivy was stunned. It wasn't Rorschach who had come, but the new guy. Spider-Man, he called himself.

Poison Ivy: I am so sorry! I thought you were Ror....

Spider-Man: It's fine. My fault really, should've announced myself.

Poison Ivy: You okay?

Spider-Man: Nose is bleeding like hell but I'll be fine.

Poison Ivy: Really sorry about that. So...Why did you come here?

Spider-Man: I just came to say....Sorry.

Poison Ivy: Sorry? For what?

Spider-Man: Batsy told me all about you how you became...Well, the way you are now, and I just wanted to say sorry. I'm sorry that Woodrue guy did such a horrible, manipulative, immoral thing to you, seducing and using you for his selfish gains. I really am. Most of my friends back home are girls and if anyone did that to my ex-girlfriend Mary Jane, or Black Cat or Aunt May....Well, I don't know what I'd do. I'm sorry that no one took your message seriously, that people laughed in your face calling you crazy and an eco freak and that you were left with only one option, terrorism. I mean, you were fighting for a really great, honorable cause and nobody cared about you or your innocent plants.

Poison Ivy: Are you saying I'm innocent?

Spider-Man: No...not innocent. You've seen and done too much to be innocent. But you're a hero Ivy. Even if you can't see it, there is a hero in you. And I know you're not too trusting of men, neither would I be in your situation, bu if you ever need someone to lean on...Well, I'm always there.

Ivy was silent for a moment. She never heard a man talk to her like that. Perhaps this one was...Different?

Poison Ivy: Well...Thanks Spider. No one has ever said that to me. It really means a lot/

Spider-Man nodded before walking away. However, Ivy put her hand on his shoulder before he could.

Poison Ivy: Wait...

Spider-Man: Huh?

Poison Ivy: Do you like botany?

Spider-Man: Plant studies? I'm totally into it. I love all sciences but partic...

Poison Ivy: Do you want to...Come inside? Maybe I could show you some of my babies?

Was it possible? Could Spider-Man be different from the other men she met in her life? Well, she would soon find out. The horrible men in her life always revealed themselves as the pigs they were when the time came. Meanwhile, the Kingpin and his team had assembled at what once was JLA Headquarters, but was now the head base of the new villain squad...The Alliance of Darkness. Kingpin sat down to address a statement in front of his team including Two-Face, Sinestro, Scarecrow, Abomination, Heatwave, Typhoid Mary and Mister Fear

Kingpin: Gentlemen, it appears we have a problem on our hands. The remaining heroes of this universe have found themselves a new member, worse still one that remains one of my greatest adversaries. He goes by the name of Spider-Man, and I'm sure there are those here that know him...

Typhoid Mary: Spidey? Here? Fisk's right, we are in some deep crap

Scarecrow: What's the big deal? Clown in a red suit thinks he can save the heroes. Tsk tsk.

Kingpin: Do not undersetimate him Scarecrow. I've fought him many times, and he is certainly a dangerous opponent. You will have to take into consideration he's every inch of the fighter of Batman.

Scarecrow: Yes sir.

Sinestro: Why am I here? Now that Green Lantern is dead I have no purpose here. What's to stop me from leaving right now.

Kingpin laughed maniacally to himself.

Kingpin: I took that into consideration. Listen here Elfy. I have armed Two-Face, Mister Fear and Typhoid Mary with adamantium bullets. Do you understand?

Sinestro: Nothing the ring cannot handle.

Kingpin: See, that's where you're wrong. Adamantium is a metal on my universe, an extremely strong and durable one. I have tested it on your creations and it has managed to penetrate every one. You think there are no forces out there greater than yours? Of course there are. So I'd watch my tongue if I were you. But Gentlemen, back to the point, I believe I have something that may...Interest Spider-Man's strongest ally on the team.

To be continued...

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By White Assassin

ready for the next chapter :D

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

Interesting, I'm looking forward to see what Kingpin is planning

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

Spidey totally stole the show. Interesting stuff!

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123:

Thnx man!

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Blizaga101

Great issue liked the "spivy" relationship, a bit sudden though , but still a good read. Thought you said green lantern was following the no vigilantism rule? Or is it another green lantern?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blizaga101:

Thanks, I was hoping you would like the "spivy" relationship. And GL was killed in the civil war. So...Have you gotten the pictures done?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackArmor:

Thanks! It'll either be a surprise of totally predictable. :D

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By nickthedevil

Spidey totally let himself get hit! :D great conversation starter. You give spidey the player points he deserves man! I salute you :P

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be posting the next chapter this week. Know it's been a long abscence, but it's returning soon!

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By MrDirector786

Nice job. I especially liked the interaction between the characters, especially between Ivy and Spider-man.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#12  Edited By The Impersonator
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points