Marvel/DC #1: Lex Luthor/Norman Osborn

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

Lex Luthor was using his machinery to try and escape his underground lair he's been trapped in ever since the Interdimensional Crisis (thats another story :P)

LUTHOR: Come on, you stupid machines! WORK!!!

Luthor banged on a machine in anger, and it picked up a reading from another interdimensional place (once again, the Interdimensional Crisis will explain it all when I'm done writing THAT fan-fic)

All of the sudden, the machine showed an extradimensional man of the name... NORMAN OSBORN!

NORMAN: Who are you? I'm using this machine to find my, um, associate, Juggernaut, who has been long gone! (I'll explain this when I write "Universia: Space War", another event)

LEX: Well, I need to escape my underground lair and destroy those super-heroes, the Justice League!

NORMAN: You hate a team of heroes, TOO?

LEX: Yes. You probably hate some other team from your dimension... the Power Rangers, I assume?

NORMAN: Very funny. No, they are The Avengers. I got back at them. It lasted for a while.

LEX: How? HOW?!

NORMAN: I got there worst enemies to dress as them, and disguise as them Eventually it ruined there lives or blah blah blah and resulted in some lame battle.

LEX: Ha... twisted.... I like it. Should I do that with my enemies?

NORMAN: Sure, I'll help you. Why not? I'll tell you the WHOLE thing, so you wont fail like me.

LEX: Excellent...

(Running out of time... I'll finish this later.)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Like it. The last line reminds me of Mr Burns.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rusty_Irons

Interesting.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#4  Edited By GR2Blackout

@TheCannon said:

Like it. The last line reminds me of Mr Burns.

LOL.... that was an accident. I was thinking of Mr. Burns...