Marvel Zombies / Walking Dead Sign up thread

Coltman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Coltman1

NYC: After the flash in the sky weeks before, Food eventually runs low in New York City, Home of Marvel's DEAD-liest heroes; the Avengers. Tony Stark, AKA Iron-man consults Steven Rogers about a way to make the survivors come to them. After consulting with the other Avengers and dead heroes/villains they began broadcasting Avenger PSA's across multiple forms of communication.

Georgia: Rick scavenges through the house looking food and other useful supplies for the survivors. After looking throughout the house everything seems to have been looted. Rick and the survivors he is with stay at the house because it was getting late. after dark, Carl begins playing with a ham radio. something that the looters found useless and he hears a faint distress signal. "This is Tony Stark here with a major public service announcement. NYC is safe and quarantined from the undead. We need as much help as we can to rebuild civilization. Please come ASAP for housing". After showing Rick and the others the repeating message Rick decides its the best for his family if they go there.

No Caption Provided

Important to know/ask

• Any group of survivors Rick and Carl have been with, from the original Atlanta group to the newer DC group?
  • Who goes with Rick and who leaves?
  • Who else hears the signal?
  • What Superheroes and villains do they meet on their way to NYC?
  • Who do they meet up with on there way to NYC?
  • In the end who wins?
  • Post replies or message me for info and questions.

The fact is Robert Kirkman made the original (and best) marvel zombies now put his two best creative masterpeices and what do you get? well we'll just have to find out ;)

TheJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great concept, but I'm a tad curious what this is all about exactly. Is this an ad for a fan-fic you'll be writing? Or a competition for others to write where you'll choose the winnder?

Coltman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Coltman1

@thejester: Its not a competition I need a bit of help writing xD new to the Fan-fic game so i need a copilot to help me with story ideas and making it look exceptional maybe ill start a writing group.

Coltman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody wants to help? fine that's great i'll do it myself i'll put up the first chapter and then ill see who wants to join